Umarakus The Ancient Hunter

TZDvr13.jpg?1

l6OOhAX.jpg?1

Before Umarak even existed, Umarakus was the Mask of Shadows' physical form.

For long he hid deep within the forests of Okoto, surviving by hunting villagers with his skills and varied arsenal.

He set his sights on the Guardians, thinking they know the source of Ultimate power to control the elements, and rule over Okoto.

Flickr album:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/76973485@N05/albums/72157670001543803

• Upvote 2

SH0Gxlo.png

I like the concept but there are some execution problems such as the wide rib cage and lack of Trans Green.

Over all it is still a nice MOC.

I like what you were going for with the rib cage, but I feel like it's a tad too wide. He also needs more trans green.

I did actually try to avoid using as much tr. green as possible because I thought it'd be a bit too clashing, and the ribcage connection is the smallest type I could have done (#3 angled connector with #5 connectors to the side), any shorter than that and it would have touched the body and possibly blocked the upper body movement, considering the base build is similar to Maxilos'.

Still, thanks for the comments & criticism!

SH0Gxlo.png

Well I guess you can widen out his shoulders a bit, that might make up for the wide rib cage. I will say though that minimizing the trans green really just makes it clash more as it changes the colour distribution so that the brighter colours are focused in two areas only (head and feet).