Set Review: 6126 Jawblade

Hmm. My Toxic Reapa's head was pretty hard to remove at firs too, although it was easier after the first time. Don't know if with Jawblade it's a matter of the axle hole being too tight (As was the case with Reapa) or just having no place to take leverage on.Anyways, Jawblade seems like a pretty cool set, though not as cool as I expected. I think his jaw is the disappointing part, it just seems too big for his head.

AXKP5KC.png

In some countries Lego sets don't have piece counts on them. I was surprised when I got Sidorak and Oohnorak from Wales and they lacked that info.I like the idea of the set, and the execution is at least average. But I'm more interested in the other sets this wave, the deciding factor being the part selection, which, with this set being in colors I have tons of already, is uninteresting.Thanks for the review.

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

In some countries Lego sets don't have piece counts on them. I was surprised when I got Sidorak and Oohnorak from Wales and they lacked that info.

To be precise, piece counts aren´t printed on packagings for all countries outside the American continent. There are also other differences, like the American packagings having the legal disclaimers in English, French and Spanish only, whereas the other type of packaging has it in all other languages of countries where LEGO is sold (European languages, Chinese, Japanese, Russian etc.). This means the sets LEGO shipped to you came straight from Denmark. The reason for this is very simple: There aren´t any other highly significant spoken languages in the North to Central American market besides English (for USA and Canada), French (for Canada) and Spanish (for Mexico), so no need to include other languages. For the other type of packaging, however, it is necessary, as there are far more spoken language in Europe alone. I guess the piece count is included in the N/C-American packaging as possibly required by law, while elsewhere it isn´t. I am just wondering about Brazil, as the N/C-American packaging doesn´t include Portuguese printing. I guess Brazil uses the other type of packaging then, which I shall call the non-N/C-A-packaging. :PPhew. Anyway, Jawblade has to be one of the most original constraction sets ever. Still, I am more fond of Toxic Reapa and Thornraxx, as I prefer more vibrant colours. I may pick him up at some point anyway. Thanks for the review! :)~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I like that his lower jaw is a Mukata Mistaka foot. I wounder how hard it would be to MOC some legs on to him...

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Why is everyone hating on the arms? Yeah it's unrealistic, but you know what else doesn't work in real life? Robots that fight crime, not to mention that they have human personalities and even genders. Come on, let them be creative.Personally, I love this set. The arms work for me, especially since the red spikes and even the guns kind of look like fins. The size is pretty impressive for one of the small sets too, though I guess it can't really be considered a small set anymore since it costs the same as the Piraka did, back in the day.All he needs is a frickin' laser beam attached to his frickin' head! Sorry, it was right there, couldn't resist.

Edited by Zakann The Diabolical

p

I so want this set, mostly for the pieces. I'll hopefully be finding this under the tree.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Still say that this set would have been worth the money if it had multiple fins out of different peices. Arms on sharks work almost as bad as pickles on ice cream. :P

PICKLE ICE CREAM YUM OM NOM NOM YUMMY!Joking aside (Well, maybe not joking), The arms seem necessary for it to look dangerous, lets face it, he doesn't have a giant Fenrakk mouth. But I hate that the head turns independent of the jaw.

aouROFb.png

Jawblade seems awesome. In regard to the arms, they're probably there so that Furno has something to use his Hero Cuffs on.

That is probably why the arms are there. It would destroy the point of Furno having the cuffs if he couldn't cuff jawblade.
One would think that, but the cuffs only work on the axle-like part of the joints, which Jawblade lacks. Neither Reapa or Jawblade can be cuffed, which is pretty odd.In any case, handcuffing someone whose main offensive tool is the mouth is kind of... pointless.On an unrelated note, I got Jawblade fro Christams and have unfortunately confirmed my earlier sentiments that his jaw is stupid. Overall, though, it's still a pretty cool set.

AXKP5KC.png