Elephant Knight, Self MOC (and friends)

I finally built a proper self MOC. I am known as Elephant Knight almost everywhere else, And am well known for my love of other themes, such as Space (Blacktron 11, specifically), Pirates, and Star Wars. Castle used to be big too, but not so much these days. Anyways, This self MOC combines all these themes into one being.

29452291036_c81b3e70f8_z.jpgElephant Knight Bionicle self MOC by Elephant-Knight, on Flickr

An Elephant-Pirate-Blacktron-Jedi(Sith?) Knight. Not much else to say, other than that.

I am happy with how his head turned out

29378071032_8ecce90446_z.jpgElephant Knight Bionicle self MOC by Elephant-Knight, on Flickr

Except he isn't the only Blacktron Bionicle mash up I have done! I also have this guy, who I have dubbed "Tooa" (and he has a spaceship!)

29378074422_496fffdfb2_z.jpgTooa by Elephant-Knight, on Flickr

This guy, Kotonn, has been around for sometime, and is a character in my Space comic "FEZ" (Can be found here, if interested)

29378079142_4b01063f81_z.jpgKotonn by Elephant-Knight, on Flickr

And a "family" photo!

29378083952_b0f618c6be_z.jpgFamily Photo? by Elephant-Knight, on Flickr

More pictures can be found on my Flickr.

Toa Han

• Upvote 7

My Flickr. Old Bionicles on Brickshelf

small_logo.png

These MOCs are all spot-on. With the self-MOC, the real crowning jewel of it all is that elephant head, which was made really quite well, bravo on that. Tooa has a really nice color scheme and spot-on torso design (not to mention a REALLY nice spaceship) and Kotonn is one of my favorite McToran style MOCs... well, ever. 

Bravo on all of these. Stellar work (pun intended)!

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

These all look really neat. The builds are pretty creative and unique. That elephant head is probably my favorite part of these MOCs. The cohesive color schemes are really good as well, but I feel like the black is almost like a void. It's hard to make out a lot the details in the builds and some parts' design.

Speaking of parts, what set is the elephant's chest plate from?

Don't worry, I know exactly what you mean by that. I actually avoid using black as a primary color in a lot of my creations for that very reason. However, I'm certain there's a way to make it look good in photos. I just haven't found it yet.

Thank you for sharing that. I've seen that piece a couple of times, but I never knew where it came from.

Edited by Katanga