The Herald of Solar Eclipse

Guest Mister N

Guest Mister N

Hello!

I would like to show you my own vision of the Fallen Mask Maker (pictures are clickable).

29369811582_b6d0506b98_c.jpg

In this design I wanted to include elements of Aztec and Mayan cultures. And my Makuta looks like the Gods or shamans of those times (Horned Helmet, Scull Amulet (hi, Scull Creatures!) and etc).
Additionaly the Herald of Solar Eclipse have any elements of the Okotan culture (Golden Armor, elemental crystal Hammer, etc).

29189883300_332117979e_z.jpg

29478522585_806e6221a5_c.jpg

28856384013_8fa0983ce9_c.jpg

As other Masters of Elements, Makuta has his own elemental creature, Kraven (from "Kra-" (matoran stem "elemental shadow") and "raven").

28856380743_bcb2185ebb_c.jpg

Thanks for taking a look and may shadow be with you!

• Upvote 10

Creativity: 8/10

Build: 7/10

Complexity: 9/10

Overall: 8/10

Your MOC is very complex, especially with how you skillfully used the Star Drill pieces for the hammer. The part below the upper thighs doesn't match well with the rest of it. Your MOC would look better without CCBS parts for the ankles. Might I suggest using the tubes found on Maxilos's weapon to go around them? http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Maxilos_Robots?file=250px-Twin-Bladed_Black_Fire_Sword.png

The green Kraata doesn't look well when compared with the purple on the bird. It's feet are unique, the masks looks okay for its purpose but they aren't proportionate. I used the same idea for my MOC  :). I like how you how you detailed the armor using both Aztec and Mayan design. The face itself is creative, I haven't seen anything like it in the other entries. Its bird is intricate, is it supposed to be a herald of the Makuta's coming?

Edited by Hellyam

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.