Where Would I Post This Kind Of Topic?

Simulacrum

Is the purpose just to exhibit them and discuss them? If so, I'd say that "Media Discussion" works best. If you're asking about or plan to discuss more about the price of your signed comic, where you found it, or anything else about buying it, then "Marketplace Banter & Promotions" might be a little better.This is an official LEGO-released comic, right? If not, then you'd use "Comics," as Bambi below suggested.~ BioGio

Edited by BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

I'm not sure what you mean by signed, but I'm guessing Comics.

If they're Comics you have made, then they would go there. But it sounds like these are comic books you've picked up, so...

Is the purpose just to exhibit them and discuss them? If so, I'd say that "Media Discussion" works best. If you're asking about or plan to discuss more about the price of your signed comic, where you found it, or anything else about buying it, then "Marketplace Banter & Promotions" might be a little better.~ BioGio

This is correct, provided that these are LEGO comics. If not, COT would be the answer.And with that, question answered, topic closed.