This is really well made. Really, the only irk I have with it is the off-color hat (is that a hat, or is it his head?).

I always considered Keetongu to be one of the very few characters who looked better in the movies than in set form (alongside Roodaka and Vakama Metru in LoMN).

I am quite curious as to where his shoulder pieces are from.

:kakama:

• Upvote 4

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

This is really well made. Really, the only irk I have with it is the off-color hat (is that a hat, or is it his head?).

I always considered Keetongu to be one of the very few characters who looked better in the movies than in set form (alongside Roodaka and Vakama Metru in LoMN).

I am quite curious as to where his shoulder pieces are from.

:kakama:

hi, thanks for comment, i dont know exactly what supose to be that piece, i think is a hat, about hat color scheme its a hard to find in yellow (i was looking for that piece in yellow but only two sets have the piece) but in sand yellow It does not look bad.

​the shoulder piece are from chima spedoorz. :D

• Upvote 2

This is awesome man. Looks so much like the movie which is not always an easy task by any means.

Onvermel

• Upvote 4

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

Cool, reminds me a lot of this:  http://www.deviantart.com/art/Keetongu-561141833

(which is a compliment, btw)

Anyway, nice job!  I haven't seen Web of Shadows but I like this design.  Especially the patterns on the speeder parts - it just makes it look like there's muscle and blood, like there's something alive underneath there.  The parts already look biomechanical to begin with, but this is... in a different way.  I like it.

Can't wait to see what you come up with for a weapon.

• Upvote 2

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since I watched Web of Shadows, but I definitely see a strong resemblance.  Nice.

(Also, the headpiece kinda reminds me of a Japanese straw hat.  Samurai Keetongu is a neat mental image.)

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Keetongu has always been a cool-looking character, and you've made him even more cool-looking.  The face, shoulders, and feet are some of my favorite parts.

I'll agree with Endless Sea; the headpiece does evoke certain samurai vibes, and Samurai Keetongu is never a bad thing.  Nice job!