This is really well made. Really, the only irk I have with it is the off-color hat (is that a hat, or is it his head?).

I always considered Keetongu to be one of the very few characters who looked better in the movies than in set form (alongside Roodaka and Vakama Metru in LoMN).

I am quite curious as to where his shoulder pieces are from.

:kakama:

• Upvote 4

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

I write stories, which you can read at A Beach, Somewhere. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

This is really well made. Really, the only irk I have with it is the off-color hat (is that a hat, or is it his head?).

I always considered Keetongu to be one of the very few characters who looked better in the movies than in set form (alongside Roodaka and Vakama Metru in LoMN).

I am quite curious as to where his shoulder pieces are from.

:kakama:

hi, thanks for comment, i dont know exactly what supose to be that piece, i think is a hat, about hat color scheme its a hard to find in yellow (i was looking for that piece in yellow but only two sets have the piece) but in sand yellow It does not look bad.

​the shoulder piece are from chima spedoorz. :D

• Upvote 2

This is awesome man. Looks so much like the movie which is not always an easy task by any means.

Onvermel

• Upvote 4

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw                

small_logo.png

Cool, reminds me a lot of this:  http://www.deviantart.com/art/Keetongu-561141833

(which is a compliment, btw)

Anyway, nice job!  I haven't seen Web of Shadows but I like this design.  Especially the patterns on the speeder parts - it just makes it look like there's muscle and blood, like there's something alive underneath there.  The parts already look biomechanical to begin with, but this is... in a different way.  I like it.

Can't wait to see what you come up with for a weapon.

• Upvote 2

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

I see this build in overwatch as a Zenyatta skin... Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 BLIZZARD ENNNNTERRRRTAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNNNMENNNNNNNNNT!!! YOU SLIGHTLY RUINED MY FAVORITE BIONICLE CHARACTER!!!! Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 TO KARZHANI'S ISLAND FOR ETERNITY!!!

Edited by Black Six
  • Upvote 1

This is very amazing! It's like the movie version of Keetongu from the Webs of Shadows movie! He looks a lot better than his 2005 set! Nice way of how you built the mouth! I love it!:D

• Upvote 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I really loved this, the detail is absolutely outstanding.

The only thing bothering me is the mix of Keetorange and regular Yellow, but besides that its a really good reimagine.

• Upvote 1

That's awesome, I'm impressed! It looks very accurate to the movie.

• Upvote 1

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

It's been a while since I watched Web of Shadows, but I definitely see a strong resemblance.  Nice.

(Also, the headpiece kinda reminds me of a Japanese straw hat.  Samurai Keetongu is a neat mental image.)

• Upvote 1

I'd actually have something of substance to say here, but I'm too lazy to think of anything.  >_< Er, have some BZPRPG profiles, I guess?

I used to help Dominus Temporis with writing MLWTB back in the day, even if I was really terrible at it.  If anyone's in contact with him, could ya help me get in touch?   :)

Keetongu has always been a cool-looking character, and you've made him even more cool-looking.  The face, shoulders, and feet are some of my favorite parts.

I'll agree with Endless Sea; the headpiece does evoke certain samurai vibes, and Samurai Keetongu is never a bad thing.  Nice job!