MAFIA III: THE CULT RISEN

Voltex

/checks back finally.

/realizes I nearly died like twice in that first round.

I feel like that was a poke at how many times I die first round, Tex. =P

all in good fun

DAY ONE

TMD

DRAGONSTAR

RG

The entire town had gathered in front of the town hall, where a lynching platform had been rapidly constructed. Upon the platform stood Voltex, who, for some reason, had been selected to be the town’s executioner. As TMD, Dragonstar, and RG were all guided up to the platform where they would die, he read off the list of crimes from a sheet of paper.

“TMD, Dragonstar, and RG are all suspected of Mafia and/or Pyro activity, and have thus been sentenced to die, since we lack anything resembling even a jail, let alone a justice system,” Voltex announced, turning to them. “Do you have any final words?”

“My only regret is that I couldn’t bring you down with me this time,” TMD said. “You’re the guiltiest of all, I can feel it!”

RG shrugged. “I’m just upset that I’m gonna be missing band practice.”

“I feel like me being taken out during the first round is a bit too commonplace,” Dragonstar said.

Voltex nodded sagely, patting Dragonstar on the back. “I know, me too. It’s okay though.”

“Is it?”

“Not really.”

A lever was pulled and the platform dropped from under all three of them. Both TMD and Dragonstar died as they were supposed to, but RG’s rope snapped, and he toppled to the ground.

He slowly stood to his feet, trembling as he looked around before excited yelling: “YES! I CAN GO TO BAND PRAC-”

He was cut off by the entire structure collapsing and crushing him to death.

“Ouch, that probably hurt,” Voltex said, wincing.

TMD (Cultist) executed.

Dragonstar (Cultist) executed.

RG (Cultist) executed.

ROLES HAVE 24 HOURS TO PM THEIR TARGETS!

• Upvote 4

I've seem the future

bonkle mafia III-5: risen cult

day 3

the cult EXPLODED killing all cultists

the cyro and pryo froze each other for all of eternity unable to do anything

mafia #1 killed mafia #4, mafia #4 killed mafia #2, mafia #2 exploded the village, mafia #3 killed mafia #1 and somehow targeted themself

the mafia wins.... probably... who can know for certain?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! evil forces are everywhere

(not) the end

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

RG does band practice?

I'm always at band, even when I'm not. =P

I.E. I'm both in another state during fall break and band practice. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

RG does band practice?

I'm always at band, even when I'm not. =P

I.E. I'm both in another state during fall break and band practice. =P

Competition or something else?

Marching or concert?

Are you a Treble man or a Base fan

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Apologies for the delay with the scene; I'll hopefully have it up by tomorrow if I don't get back too late tonight.

I'm still dead though, huh?

yes.

NIGHT TWO

THE HEADQUARTERS

The doors into the Mafia Headquarters slammed open, cracking the wall on either side of the doorway as Burnmad stepped inside. Behind him, clouds rolled and lightning spiked down from the sky as thunder boomed over the town. Rain was pouring in sheets so thickly that one could barely see a foot in front of them.

As the doors slammed shut behind him, Burnmad cast aside his sodden cloak, tossing it onto a hook and fruitlessly attempting to wipe the water off of his armor. It ran off in rivulets, and he left puddles behind him as he made his way into the office of Mafia Member Three, where he froze.

“Oh,” he said, squinting at his target for the night. “Well… you’re clearly not the one I’m looking for.”

“Obviously,” Three muttered, rolling their eyes.

Burnmad turned to go. “Right then, I’ll just be-”

“-leaving?” Two finished, the barrel of their gun level with Burnmad’s chest. “No, I don’t think so.”

“You are such an idiot,” Burnmad snapped, slapping the gun aside. “Honestly, you’d think that your kill attempt on me managing to fail last night would be enough reason not to try again – or perhaps the fact that Blade didn’t seem worried about never meeting with me.”

“To tell you the truth, Burnmad, I just don’t trust you,” Two said, shrugging.

“I’m the Spy, you idiot!”

“Nice try.”

Focused on the gun, Burnmad did not notice the knife until it was too late; Two jammed it up into his ribs. Burnmad grabbed at Two’s wrist as the Mafia member stepped into the office, shoving Burnmad back until he was up against the wall. The Spy coughed, weakly grabbing at Two as the Mafia member twisted the blade and leaned in.

“Any last words?”

“Yeah,” Burnmad whispered, his eyes slowly going dark. “You… are a team-killing… f….”

As Two pulled out the knife and the corpse formerly known as Burnmad slumped to the floor, Three slowly stepped towards them, their own bloodied knife in their hand.

“You’re lucky that you got your kill for the night in first,” they said, “or else it would be you dead on the floor. If you value your life, Two… leave, and never come back.”

Two smirked. “Sure thing, Three. You can’t catch me.”

-

Elsewhere in town, the Cult Leader had just sent TimeLord on his way, disappointed once more that they had not discovered a member of the Mafia.

“Curse you, Mafia,” they muttered.

-

Later that night, the Pyro and Cryo crouched in front of Americana, Taka Nuvia, and the corpses of both Burnmad and Pulse (for whatever reason, the Cult of Hapori Dume had determined burials to be outlawed – and obviously those not in the cult were not stupid enough to reveal themselves by burying the dead).

“Here’s the deal,” the Cryo said, waving their customized freeze ray around. “Taka Nuvia and Pulse, I think you’re both kinda suspicious. So, I’m gonna prevent one of you from doing anything for the rest of the night by freezing you.”

“Wouldn’t that kill us?” Taka Nuvia asked.

“Of course not,” the Cryo replied, scoffing. “What do you think this is, real life? Please! It’ll only prevent you from doing… well, whatever it is you do.”

“Like sleeping?” Taka Nuvia snapped.

“Exactly! Now, tell me about yourself.”

“I’m tired?”

The Cryo nodded, turning to Pulse. “And what about you?”

Taka Nuvia frowned. “Um… he’s dead. The Mafia killed him last night, remember?”

The Cryo cursed, firing their freeze ray at Pulse’s corpse. “I knew it! I knew there was something suspicious about him!”

Satisfied with a job well done, the Cryo immediately vacated the scene, leaving Americana and Taka Nuvia alone with the Pyro and two corpses (one of which was now frozen).

“…wow,” the Pyro said after a moment, their voice muffled by the gas mask on top of their Kanohi Mask. “I thought I was supposed to be the crazy one!”

“So that means I get to leave, right?” Americana asked.

The Pyro glanced at him, looking him over. “Fire or axe?”

Americana sighed. “Axe.”

Grinning, the Pyro pulled out their flamethrower. “Fire it is!”

Burnmad (Spy) killed by Mafia 2

Pulse (Corpse) frozen by Cryo

Americana (Insane Detective) killed by Pyro

The following are all known to be innocent in the deaths tonight:

-Taka Nuvia, Tyler, TimeLord, FF

Everyone else remains a suspect in the killings. You all have TWO votes at your disposal, as twp players died. Divide these votes as you wish; the player with the highest number of votes shall be executed.

VOTING BEGINS NOW. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.

(Insane Detective - All results given for investigations are inaccurate)

• Upvote 3

I was going to object to someone voting for me out of the blue, but now I'm curious... who the heck is Bob? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Dear Cryo.

When you freeze people, make sure they're alive. You can tell because they're not rotting corpses and they react to you trying to freeze them with apprehension. Because freezing people isn't really a thing that people expect to happen them. Not corpses like me, though. I'm dead, I don't expect or not expect things, I'm literally incapable of it, blood doesn't flow through this brain, and the flesh only rots away while the bone remains.

Respectfully yours,

A Dead Corpse

P.S. I vote the concept of voting

• Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

*Temporarily possesses a gnat, flies about topic, sees Cyro freezing dead people, sighs and goes back to being dead*

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

###### i hate pyros now

Everyone does, W+M1 class

- :burnmad:

Not if you play well even with W+M1ing; methinks people just get salty too quickly. =P (Especially, you know, if the pyros use their M2!)

• Upvote 3

Well, it looks like I live to fight another day. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar