Voltex

RG does band practice?

I'm always at band, even when I'm not. =P

I.E. I'm both in another state during fall break and band practice. =P

Competition or something else?

Marching or concert?

Are you a Treble man or a Base fan

Yes and yes. =P

We're already done with competition marching now, so all concert band from now on. (apart from parades)

And to the last question I simply say yes. I play whatever I'm given.

Also yay homework is annoying and takes up too much of my week. :3

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

DAY TWO

bob

xccj

After what felt like weeks, both bob and Xccj were led to the gallows.

“Any last words?” Voltex asked.

“Could I please have my own name back?” bob asked. “I’d really like to have my own name back.”

Voltex laughed. “Silly bob, you knew what you were getting into with that blood sacrifice!”

And thus bob was lynched.

“What about you, Xccj?”

Xccj shrugged.

“Very well then.”

And thus Xccj was lynched too.

bob (Cultist) executed.

Xccj (Pyro) executed.

ROLES HAVE 24 HOURS TO PM THEIR TARGETS!

• Upvote 1

Go village...? :3

(ah, that one time I would have been pyro, I was off'd right before I could take any action, right in the first night. Sweet memories xD although I was kinda disappointed back when. Not sure which game it was, tho...)

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

NIGHT THREE

THE RESTAURANT

That night, Nato met up with Blade, TimeLord, and Valendale for their weekly pizza dinner.

Of course, their night was not to go as planned, else this information would not come to light.

Their pizza arrived without incident, and the meal was enjoyed by all four. While waiting on their dessert (a giant cookie pizza), TimeLord began his customary rambling.

After a solid twenty minutes, Nato had had more than enough.

“Could you please just stop talking?” he asked. “I’ve had enough of you complaining about that time I killed you in BZPGOT for a lifetime! Just stop talking about it, please!”

“Don’t worry Nato, I’ve got your back,” Mafia Member #2 replied, stepping out of the shadows and holding a knife to TimeLord’s neck.

Before anyone could react, another knife buried itself in Blade’s face, right to the hilt. As Blade slumped down onto the table, having died almost instantly, everyone else turned towards the person responsible.

“What?” Mafia Member #4 asked, shrugging their shoulders. “Like I was just going to ignore the opportunity to steal a kill. Ha! Good joke.”

Mumbling under his breath about wasted opportunities, Mafia Member #2 left the group alone. Mafia Member #4, their task completed, also left.

“Well,” Valendale said after a moment, “that was odd.”

They were again interrupted, this time by the Cryo, who grabbed Nato by the head and stared into his eyes forebodingly.

“…yes?” Nato asked.

“…nothing,” the Cryo replied at last, releasing him. “I have decided not to use my ability tonight, even though both you and TimeLord are sitting right here.”

As they left, Voltex arrived, setting their giant cookie pizza on the table and shaking his head. “What a waste. If I’d known that the Cryo wouldn’t even bother participating I would have given it to someone else. I mean, even ToaD managed to show up, and he had to apply to this through another person entirely!”

“What are you talking about?” TimeLord asked.

“He’s doing a very poor fourth wall break,” both Nato and Valendale replied in unison, both of them well-versed in how Mafia games work.

Voltex then noticed the dead body seated at the table and sighed, shaking his head. “I’m gonna have to charge you double tonight, guys. It’s gonna take me forever to get the blood out of the tablecloth.”

Blade (Cultist) killed by Mafia #4.

The following are all known to have been innocent in tonight’s attack:

-Nato, Valendale, TimeLord, Smoke Monster

Everyone else remains a suspect in the killings. You all have ONE vote at your disposal, as one person died tonight.

VOTING BEGINS NOW. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.

Convenient List of Every Player Still Alive:

1-Tyler

2-Luroka

3-Valendale

4-Smokey

6-Shadows

9-Taka

12-TimeLord

15-FF

17-Nato

That leaves us with 1xCryo, 4xMafia, 1xCult Leader, 3xCultists

Edited by Tex
  • Upvote 4

Okay, that was weird.

I'm going to assume the Cryo recognised me as proud Protector of Ice and could not bring themselves to betray a kindred spirit. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay, that was weird.

You me both.

“Could you please just stop talking?” he asked. “I’ve had enough of you complaining about that time I killed you in BZPGOT for a lifetime! Just stop talking about it, please!”

Do I really bring it up that much?

Sorry.

As they left, Voltex arrived, setting their giant cookie pizza on the table and shaking his head. “What a waste. If I’d known that the Cryo wouldn’t even bother participating I would have given it to someone else. I mean, even ToaD managed to show up, and he had to apply to this through another person entirely!”

“What are you talking about?” TimeLord asked.

I'm going to vote ToaD something seems odd hear. Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

List of Every Player Still Alive:

1-Tyler

2-Luroka

3-Valendale

4-Smokey

6-Shadows

9-Taka

12-TimeLord

15-FF

17-Nato

That leaves us with 1xCryo, 4xMafia, 1xCult Leader, 4xCultists

Okay, hang on a sec. There's ten roles in your list, but only nine people. 

Is that mistake, or has someone doubled up on roles? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm mildly disappointed that we're going to miss out on a quadruple hang.  

DAY THREE

TIMELORD

Four people were led to the gallows - Tyler, FF, TimeLord, and Luroka.

The nooses were wrapped around their necks.

Voltex was about to pull the trigger when FF suddenly realized that he had not voted yet - and rather than vote for a fifth person like any decent human being, he decided to shame himself and ruin the multi-hang by adding a vote to TimeLord.

And then TimeLord died, promising that FF would be next.

TimeLord (Cultist) lynched.

Night roles have 24 hours to PM

• Upvote 6

NIGHT FOUR

THE CRYO DOES THEIR JOB

Deep within Mafia Headquarters, Taka Nuvia was putting the finishing touches on her plan to murder Valendale.

Of course, now that you know Taka Nuvia is Mafia, you also know how this story is going to end.

Oh well.

The door to her office blasted open dramatically to reveal none other than Mafia #4, who cackled maniacally, having given into the bloodlust that drove all Mafia members to become Mafia members in the first place.

“Wait, wait, we’re on the same team!” Taka Nuvia cried, knowing it would do her no good.

“It will do you no good!” Mafia #4 cried back. “I have decided to kill you upon this night!”

Outside, lightning flashed down dramatically – and it just as dramatically illuminated the figure standing directly behind Mafia #4, who shuddered as a hand wrapped around their throat.

“I am afraid you will not be killing tonight,” said the Cult Leader. “For dear old TimeLord, I must confess, revealed your true nature with his death, and left you vulnerable to me.”

Outside, lightning flashed down dramatically once more – and this time, it just as dramatically illuminated the figure standing directly behind the Cult Leader, who shuddered as ice began to coat their body.

“I am afraid you will not be brainwashing anyone tonight,” said the Cryo, who had suddenly been granted a burst of inspiration by the gods and now comprehended how having a role in Mafia worked. “You are frozen on this night.”

“Rats,” the Cult Leader said, not sounding bothered at all. “Now I have to let the Mafia guy team-kill.”

Permission having been granted, Mafia #4 stepped into the room and stabbed Taka Nuvia in the face.

“You… are a team-killing….” She managed, before death consumed her.

“Well,” Mafia #4 said, sounding awkward now that the bloodlust had passed. “That went poorly.”

“Speak for yourself,” the Cult Leader replied. “I think it went just fine!”

Taka Nuvia (Mafia Member #3) team-killed by Mafia #4.

The following people were found to be innocent of tonight’s crime:

-Nato, Valendale, Luroka

You all have one vote, 24 hours to vote. The following are still alive:

1-Tyler

2-Luroka

3-Valendale

4-Smokey

6-Shadows

15-FF

17-Nato

• Upvote 3

I remember that. Fun times.