Art Request

Pohaturon

Considering that requests probably don't have a place in the art forums, and that I won't reveal too much in this post just in PMs, this is probably best placed in this forum.

I'll say upfront that I can't pay, but you'll be fully credited for the work.

Basically, I'm looking for a really simple - think MNOG levels of simple (in fact, something *in* the MNOG style would be baller) - image of a beach. That's it. Some water, some sand, maybe a treeline too. 

We can discuss things like size, reason and other specifics in PM.

If you've got the inclination, the time, and the willingness to do this for free, please throw me a PM!

Thanks in advance to all.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

good luck finding a half-decent self-respecting artist willing to put in their time and effort for free.

...you do realize that such requests getting positive answers is extremely common? I mean, have you not been on the internet long or do you just not move around in art related circles?

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Don't listen to Scythey.  I don't, and look at how far I've come.

I'd be happy to take this on for you, too, in addition to your map.

• Upvote 1