What G2 character would you want to be for Halloween?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! Since Halloween is coming this month, what Bionicle G2 character would you like to be for Halloween? I know that costumes aren't made, but people make custom costumes to do cosplays, right? Plus, G2 is cancelled this year and in two years, there is a much smaller amount of characters in G2 than G1, so the choices are more limited, sadly.:(

Anyway, for what I would want to dress as for Halloween, I would be Onua, Pohatu, Lord of Skull Spiders, Skull Scorpio, Skull Basher, Kulta, Ekimu, Terak, Ketar, Melum, Umarak, Quake Beast, and Makuta.:) I would also put a doll or something that represents an Elemental Creature on the back of my Toa Uniter or Umarak the Hunter costume if I want Terak to be on my Onua Uniter costume or Ketar on Pohatu.

So, what about you guys. What Bionicle G2 character are you going to be for Halloween? That way, if you can make a costume, that will give you time to make a costume based on your character, so you can celebrate Halloween with it. Just giving an advice.:)

• Upvote 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I'd probably be either Kulta or Umarak in his Hunter form. I really like the looks of both of them, so I wouldn't mind dressing up as either of them if given the chance.

Though Skull Basher would also be an interesting choice IMO, if only to be in a costume with giant horns on your head. :P

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

G2? Hmmm, I'd go for Kopaka Uniter honestly. Find a small person to be my Melum

• Upvote 1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Uniter Lewa would probably fit my narrow frame the best, but that wouldn't stop me from dressing up as Master Pohatu if I could create the perfect costume. :P

A Skull Scorpio or Elemental Creature costume would be a little awkward, but I bet it would be pretty hilarious to see someone attempt.

Well, they're aren't humanoid, but I would like to see someone try to make these costumes.

Master Kopaka.

Just because he is my favorite.

But if you had a small friend and your where a tall person.

Uniter Toa team up cosplay!

Egad I have a little brother who's under 10 and we could totally pull that off.

I might have to talk him into doing that next year. I'll just leave you to contemplate what you've unleashed on the world now.

Why not you and your little brother "Unite" this year, Dark_Stranger? I mean, there is plenty of time.

Speaking of "Uniting", how could you guys do that? Would you decorate a backpack or dress a person much smaller than you to look like an Elemental Creature? You think that it's safe to put that person on your back like a backpack? If you do, be careful when you try to pull it off. People would think that it look like a piggy back.:P

For Halloween I would be as Umarak the hunter as at least I see him as the 2nd most threatening villain in G2.

Who's the 1st most threatening villain? Umarak the Destroyer or Makuta?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Egad I have a little brother who's under 10 and we could totally pull that off.

I might have to talk him into doing that next year. I'll just leave you to contemplate what you've unleashed on the world now.

Why not you and your little brother "Unite" this year, Dark_Stranger? I mean, there is plenty of time.

Speaking of "Uniting", how could you guys do that? Would you decorate a backpack or dress a person much smaller than you to look like an Elemental Creature? You think that it's safe to put that person on your back like a backpack? If you do, be careful when you try to pull it off. People would think that it look like a piggy back.:P

I can't do it this year because I already started working on my costume. I've poured too much time, effort, and swearing into this Witch King helm to backnowledge out now, dangit!

I just hope my youngest brother is still small enough to ride on my back next year.

• Upvote 1

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

*ahem* I think the answer should be obvious.

Maybe Skull Basher or Slicer.

I was hoping for that video to see the light of day. Thank you, for showing this to me, adventurer. You are as brave and noble as your reputation!
  • Upvote 2

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!