Phantom - Another Corpus Rahkshi Moc

29996668441_11e80f5063_k.jpg

“They had woken in a barren part of the island. There was grass underneath them, albeit dried and yellowed. There was smoke in the distance, so they went forward. They didn't understand why, but the smoke meant something to them. After days of traveling with no rest, nor food, they reached the place of smoke, but there was nothing but ashes and ruins. This was where they were meant to go, now they were here. Now what?”

The unnamed Rahkshi that is now conscious is another of the Ghosts of Nynrah’s ongoing security projects. After “obtaining” a next gen kraata, they performed numberless tests, purging any memory it may have had, and creating a void for obedience. They packed the “Nynrahk” away, hoping to keep it stored and ready for any future disasters. Unfortunately for it, and in consequence, the Nynrah, too many of the populace grew uncomfortable having Rahkshi as their personal enforcers. The project as a whole was scrapped, and the lone Nynrahk was cast aside, only barely escaping destruction because of the project lead’s intention to keep it for themselves. Before it could be relocated, it was left alone on the far side of the island in the hopes of finding a safe hiding place. But sadly, when Phantom on the Water was destroyed, the Nynrahk did not wake until the following morning, either due to physical obstruction or the unusual amount of fog that had developed. It is where it is supposed to be, but there is nothing left for it to do.

Despite this, they soon came to encounter other Rahkshi in the ruined village, and learned of "Rahkshi". Soon they encountered Gaever, and upon meeting with her, decided to choose a name; Phantom

--------

Yeah I just lifted my Corpus Rahkshi profile description, my brain isn't all in it right now.

More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/122816077@N03/albums/72157671307346243

Blockshi master list: https://www.flickr.com/photos/122816077@N03/collections/72157671307469333/

• Upvote 4

Yay, it's Phantom! I've been hoping to see her in plastic for a while now.

The custom torso looks solid and the larger CCBS shells on top of smaller ones for the thighs is a cool technique. I also like how you did the hands. The heavy system usage is nice, and although the eyes look a little odd from the front, the brick-built head mostly works well. The spines are simple, but I think that fits the character. Overall, great work! It's good to see your vision of this character.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg