Dank Bionicle Memes

SPIRIT

cbd.jpg

0f4.png

966.jpg

d3e.jpg

214.png

this thread confirmed my atheism

Au contraire, dear demon.  These memes prove that there is a God, and He wants us meme junkies to enjoy life.

• Upvote 13

this thread confirmed my atheism

Say what?

• Upvote 1

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

• 2 weeks later...

ef5.png

Yeah, of course were Taipu not such a nice guy he could break in and say "if you're so rugged how come you make ME do all YOUR digging?" or "Because Kolhii and riding a crab are so rugged." Then again, if he really wanted to get back at Onepu he'd let Jaller know that Mr. Purple Pakari has been hitting on his girlfriend.

• Upvote 1

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

• 2 weeks later...

I can never figure out how to put pictures up on here, so I'll just post the link:

Edit:

35192251771_21271e8b27_z.jpg

Thanks to Inary the Gunhaver, I now know how to add images to my messages, so the link has been removed.

Thanks Inary.

Edited by Kanohi Ko-llector
  • Upvote 12

I can never figure out how to put pictures up on here, so I'll just post the link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131373316@N07/35192251771/in/dateposted-public/

First of all, you'll need to get the URL of the image in question itself. I browse using Chrome. As such, all I do is either right-click on the image and select "Open Image In New Tab" or "Copy Image Address". When you have the URL of the image (which will appear after opening it in a new tab, obviously), go back to the Text Editor and click the small square icon on the second toolbar and paste the URL where specified. That should let you post the image itself, unless you get the image from websites that use Vignette (?), such as the Bionicle Wiki (which you should't really use, as BS01 is much better). 

In the case of your Flickr posts, however, it does not seem that I am able to go through this same process. Perhaps you could use a different image host in the future? I will explore this further, and then I will edit this post to present my findings.

All right, mate. I figured it out. What you need to do is go onto one of your Flickr pictures individually and click "Share", which looks like an arrow pointing to the right. After that, go to the section that reads "BBCode" and copy the text from the bar. After that, go back to this Text Editor back here and click on the little light switch in the top left corner, which will switch the Text Editor into BBCode Mode, and then paste the link. Flip the switch again back to standard, precoded text, and bam! there your image is. 

FINAL EDIT: Picture removed.

Glad to have helped.

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver
  • Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Edit:

Thanks to Inary the Gunhaver, I now know how to add images to my messages, so the link has been removed.

Thanks Inary.

Bravo sir.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

Edit:

Thanks Inary.

I just realized that you can totally switch Grevious' face with the Mask of Shadows and it would totally work. :P

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

kOAnA4p.png

MlxTK10.png

Images made by BZP member that onkoo guy

I feel like I'm missing the joke... :???:
The joke ws that I made a reference to how hard cropping on mobile is, how it is like trying to break open a coconut with only a spoon, than that somehow later got attributed to the skrall. I guess to say that even with the most ridiculously ludicrously handicapped of a set of weapons they may have they'd still win. And that they'd be the ones who'd be able to open up a coconut with a spoon. Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

kOAnA4p.png

MlxTK10.png

Images made by BZP member that onkoo guy

I feel like I'm missing the joke... :???:
The joke ws that I made a reference to how hard cropping on mobile is, how it is like trying to break open a coconut with only a spoon, than that somehow later got attributed to the skrall. I guess to say that even with the most ridiculously ludicrously handicapped of a set of weapons they may have they'd still win. And that they'd be the ones who'd be able to open up a coconut with a spoon.

Gotcha thanks! :D

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Found one for you guys. One million internet points to the person who gets this reference.

Yeeeeeh+bionicle+_e3e495ce76a817190baddb

• Upvote 2

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

fyu4ul6y0bhy.jpg

Found one for you guys. One million internet points to the person who gets this reference.

*Insert Bionicle panel here*

A simple search will give anyone the result of Punisher 2099.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

A simple search will give anyone the result of Punisher 2099.

No fair cheating!

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

A simple search will give anyone the result of Punisher 2099.
No fair cheating!
I was thinking Lady Ga Ga's "On the Edge of Glory" but I guess I'm wrong. Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/