Dank Bionicle Memes

SPIRIT

When they lazily inverted the colors and made the scene greyscale for a split second to induce the affect of, if memory serves me right, a lightning strike's flash. That scene made me poop my pants.

Okay but seriously, that one jumpscare with Vakama in Web of Shadows kinda really freaked me out as a kid, looking back on it, it still kinda does, but than I just laugh at it in hindsight for just how silly and overdrawn out it is for like the additional half second it is.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

02f.png

bPduiS0.png

meth-not-even-once-whelp-that-was-stupid

bd3.png

d60.jpg

addicted-to-something-that-takes-the-bio

0a077d4278e34e1c.png                                                          

aigy3v90wtqx.png

This one's so relatable:

15624855_1333662923344119_29165398563666

Edited by Erasmus Graves
  • Upvote 7

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Roses are red, Narnia's a chronicle,

YR6VwCv.jpg

I see you saw that facebook story then?

That high school is crazy for giving that kid out of School suspension.

I'm curious, what's the story behind this?
Basically the kid took a photo of his friends PowerPoint which was a combination of everything talked about in other peoples PowerPoint and posted the image online. The school found out it was taken during school hours because apparently they stock all of their students social media and using your phone at all at the school is a detention or more. They claimed that the photo is considered a "insult" so the guy who made the PowerPoint gets in trouble also.

They both were given some days of detention but the guy who took the photo tried to defend himself, he ended up getting out of School suspension.

• Upvote 3

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Lan I don't get the "I'd ship it" gif.

See, Kiina and Gresh are hugging.  Naturally, my inner fangirl takes this fairly unimportant act and blows it up into a full-on relationship between the two.

• Upvote 1

Roses are red, Narnia's a chronicle,

YR6VwCv.jpg

I see you saw that facebook story then?

That high school is crazy for giving that kid out of School suspension.

I'm curious, what's the story behind this?
Basically the kid took a photo of his friends PowerPoint which was a combination of everything talked about in other peoples PowerPoint and posted the image online. The school found out it was taken during school hours because apparently they stock all of their students social media and using your phone at all at the school is a detention or more. They claimed that the photo is considered a "insult" so the guy who made the PowerPoint gets in trouble also.

They both were given some days of detention but the guy who took the photo tried to defend himself, he ended up getting out of School suspension.

Welcome to the American public education system.

The Monocles on the Bionicles confused me for a moment as well. I had a huge "Ooooh" moment when I read what it was.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!