Superbowl XXXIV : BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE PO-KORO

Not Quite Dead

DAY 1

"Well, this is... This is not looking good folks. "

The lonely reporter's voice was thin over the waves, alone and afraid.

It had been a scant few hours since the game ended, the city of Po-Koro had descended into a nightmare in a scant few hours... Who knew the peaceful brown and tan folk of the land of stone could riot so ferociously? It was a city whose air had been positively jubilant that afternoon, now it was darkening by the minute, both natural night and the thick blotching of smoke and fire.

One was the loneliest number, save perhaps for some barely extant number at the far end of the endless number line, some gargantuan entity whose name was formless and whose existance no one could ever comprehend, much less ponder. But... Who knew one was such an inflammatory number? Especially when eighteen preceeded it...

The perfect season, ended in a single play. The Po-Wahi Ash Bears ("da burrs" as they were known to the adoring villagers) upset by a wildcard upstart from southern Ta-Wahi. Yikes.

"The Guard is working to regain control of the streets, patrols are heading out by the minute...."

He didn't sound so sure of himself... Most of the Guard had joined the rioters, as enflamed as the fans. Funny that, unity, duty and destiny was so much weaker than sports pride.

"Stay inside your homes, lock the doors. Keep a hand on your weapons."

A loud pounding down the hall. The flimsy furnature reverbarated.

"Oh... Oh gods."

The door to the station exploded into a million pieces.

"..."

Muffled screams, noises of violence. A sound like the flesh of an orange being peeled.

"...!!"

Not so muffled screams.

TIRAGATH, MURDERED

RULES

• No screenshots
  • No betrayal
  • No help for the living
  • No role revealing
  • No doing anything else uncool that isn't specified here, m'kay?
ROLES

Village: They win if all roles hostile to them have been eliminated

• Matoran (x15): Vote during the day.
  • Medic : Chooses to protect one person per night
  • Detective : Chooses to investigate one person per night
  • Gossip : Chooses to observe one person per night to learn their role via the night scene, their loose lips cause plenty of misunderstandings
  • Secret Role
Mafia (x5): Vote to kill at night, they win if all roles hostile to them have been killed

Neutral Roles: Win conditions vary

• Serial Strangler : Chokes the life out of victims nightly
  • Former Lover : Win condition is getting their ex lynched
  • Former Lover : Win condition is getting their ex lynched
MISCELLANEA
  • Rounds will last 24 hours unless otherwise stated
  • Null/abstaining votes are one and the same, no funny business about them
  • You can switch your vote once, please specify from who it's to/from
PLAYERS
  • Tiragath - MURDERED DAY 1
  • Luroka - Detective - MURDERED NIGHT 7
  • Manducus - Ex Loverboy - LYNCHED DAY 4
  • Tex - Matoran - STRANGLED NIGHT 2
  • FF
  • Takia Nuva
  • Valendale
  • Toa Smoke Monster - Matoran - LYNCHED DAY 6
  • Frog
  • Jed1ndy
  • Pulse
  • ToaTimeLord - Gossip - STRANGLED NIGHT 1
  • Baeblade
  • Unit
  • Ehks - Matoran - MURDERED NIGHT 5
  • R.G. - Matoran - LYNCHED DAY 2
  • Dragonstar
  • Voxumo - Medic - MURDERED NIGHT 3
  • Nato - Strangler - LYNCHED DAY 3
  • Underscore
  • Burnmad - Ex Loverboy - FLED TO SAFETY DAY 4
Edited by Americana
  • Upvote 6

...but close to it

Spot 19, please. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Noooice.

Game is filled and I'll send PMs later after I decide what the secret roles are gonna be

So it begins again.

The sacred battle between a village that kills everyone helpful and a mafia that wait for victory begins anew.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

NIGHT 1

Darkness descended on the village, people began to slowly return to their homes, maybe a little regretful over their revelry, I mean, there was always next year right? That is, if they weren't permanently banished from the game for their misbehavior...

A few unfortunate souls did not return to their homes. One of them never would, one had no home here and the other was running an errand of sorts. Why was he doing this is the midst of an upturned city in the middle of the night?

Because his errand was murder.

The first soul finished his rioting and began working his way home, at least until a certain fishy individual caught his attention. He had a bad habit of doing this, catching sight of people, following them home, creeping around windows and precipices and seeing stuff and things and misunderstanding those stuffs and things. Then later he'd regurgitate those observations like an idle schoolgirl and cause further misunderstandings and drama. Really it was better for the town that another individual had followed that one on his little voyeuristic trip.

That second soul snuck up on the ecstatic first soul, the first being ecstatic that the person he'd followed had returned home, gathered his professional things and ran off to another's house! He could scarcely wait another moment to vomit out his sighting to the first person he could, in fact when he noticed the second person following him, he began to speak.

What... Hey you're here too??! You would not BELIEVE what I just saw!!

Hey... w-what are you doing, keep your hands to yourself man... ARHGHRGHHDF

It took a few minutes for the strangler to finish off his victim, then he rather unceremoniously dumped the body on the vacant house's doorstep, he didn't care where the occupant had gone and he made his merry way home, he always slept well after a good choking.

A few minutes later, the mafia showed up looking for their victim. They found him cold, blue in the face and pathetic in death.

Huh, looks like I was late.

They returned to their lair and the night crept on quietly.

The following morning, the postman Chro found the body, he'd seen plenty of this in his day so he tossed him in his wagon and made on with his job, eventually returning to the town center and dumping the body out in plain sight, the townsfolk quickly gathered and began to panic, Chro calmly pointed to the gallows and said to get on with it, after which the town began to randomly devolve into bloodlust, shoving four of their number out and saying it must done been one of them four!!

Oh yeah, and someone identified the body.

TOATIMELORD - GOSSIP, STRANGLED

The four shoved into the stockades were NATO, BURNMAD, RAHKSHI GUURAHK and VOLTEX

YOU HAVE 24 (twenty four) HOURS TO VOTE

Edited by Americana
  • Upvote 3

...but close to it

rg told someone to vote burnmad. that means:

a) he's mafia and trying to deflect blame on another

2) is the detective and is pointing us towards a mafian

III) neither of those and manducus is just trying to make us vote rg

therefore i will vote voltex.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

rg told someone to vote burnmad. that means:

a) he's mafia and trying to deflect blame on another

2) is the detective and is pointing us towards a mafian

III) neither of those and manducus is just trying to make us vote rg

therefore i will vote voltex.

manducus said rNg not rg

learn to read you goof

---

in other news, none of these people are folks i really care to see dead, so i will instead vote for some pumpkin pie to be served to all who attend the lynching