Superbowl XXXIV : BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE PO-KORO

Not Quite Dead

Common guys, think logically here

Clearly, your definition of logic differs to ours. :P

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

DAY 2

The crowd almost turned on Voltex, threatening him/her with mortal violence until they offered some pumpkin pie.

With their bloodlust sated, they instead decided to string up RG.

Once he was confirmed dead, Chro rustled through his belongings, looking for incriminating evidence (hang first, ask questions later), before turning back to the crowd and shaking his head. Nope folks, wrong guy.

RAHKSHI GUURAHK - MATORAN, LYNCHED

Night roles have 24 hours to PM me their actions.

...but close to it

Oh, sure, blame the Australian.

If I was gonna kill someone, I'd kick their bloody head off, not strangle them like some kind of sober coward. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If I was gonna kill someone, I'd kick their bloody head off, not strangle them like some kind of sober coward.

Says the person who sneaks up on a certain individual and beats their head in with a rock. Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Says the person who sneaks up on a certain individual and beats their head in with a rock.
The worst/best part of this is how you still can't get over that death :P.

And who said you can't have multiple ways to kill someone?

Edited by Shadow FF

pWPTu7m.jpg

NIGHT 2

"A stranglin's a what I do, a do do do do, a stranglin's a what I do, do da da da."

Whistling merrily to themselves, the matoran with the jazz hands strolled through the dead quiet city, hoping they might find someone to, what else? Strangle!

Ooh, there was a fine looking victim. They were probably a boy but they really liked using a female character to represent themselves, maybe they were their crush (even though it was a made up character... huh) The oddity of that struck the strangler as odd. Oh well, time to get to business. The romantic (in the ideological sense) girly boy put up quite the fight, but in the end they were bested barely uttering their last words through a crushed windpipe.

"Must I...fall here?"

Yes, yes you must said the strangler. Then they made their way back home.

In another part of town, a lone scum took aim at their target, which hadn't been strangled tonight. Being a trained marksmen, they knew better than to aim for headshots, instead double tapping the villager in the gut. Ouch. The victim crumpled and the scum made their way back to the lair.

Several minutes later, the """"victim"""""" got back up, observing the unit that had protected him. He limped his way back home...

The following morning postman Chro found the body of his dear friend Lucina aka Tex-

TEX - MATORAN, STRANGLED NIGHT 2

-they wept for their dear friend, so cold and blue as they were and brought their body to the town Gallows. In his grief he could not find it in his heart to allow such bloodshed as the day before, so he begged the crowd to work through this lynching calmly and logically.

...not gonna happen. The crowd rejected five among them in their ranks, surrounding them with all manner of vitriol.

NATO, VOXUMO, FF, VALENDALE and DRAGONSTAR, how do you plead?

• Upvote 3

...but close to it

Why the heck am I on the suspect list two nights in a row? 

either this is some supremely bad luck, or nato's the killer.

i would think the mafia isn't dumb enough to send the same person twice in a row, meaning burnmad is the mafian.

however, the mafia could have sent nato twice. for...some unfathomable reason. and with the combo of strangling, it's possible that it is indeed the same killer again - nato.

...so i'm gonna vote nato. if he's a villager, then burn is a mafian.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Says the person who sneaks up on a certain individual and beats their head in with a rock.
The worst/best part of this is how you still can't get over that death :P.

And who said you can't have multiple ways to kill someone?

I got over it I was trying to make a funny.

It didn't work that great.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I vote Nato, and would cast some serious suspicion on anyone voting me here, considering that, of the two of us, who are the only remaining suspects from last night's crime, I'm currently not a suspect, and Nato is.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 4