Superbowl XXXIV : BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE PO-KORO

Not Quite Dead

But the mafia didn't kill anybody. It's just the serial strangler.

i just realized this as well

serial strangler is actually the only one who killed two nights in a row...and they're one person...so unless they don't show up as a suspect, it's certainly nato.

so i'm not changing my vote, still voting nato.

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Voting Burn in a feeble attempt to save my own life. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I vote Nato, and would cast some serious suspicion on anyone voting me here, considering that, of the two of us, who are the only remaining suspects from last night's crime, I'm currently not a suspect, and Nato is.

- :burnmad:

What is this witch craft?

Logic dose not exist in Mafia Games.

:P

(that actually makes since Burnman. The village may have a chance this time.)

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I vote Nato, and would cast some serious suspicion on anyone voting me here, considering that, of the two of us, who are the only remaining suspects from last night's crime, I'm currently not a suspect, and Nato is.

- :burnmad:

What is this witch craft?

Logic dose not exist in Mafia Games.

:P

(that actually makes since Burnman. The village may have a chance this time.)

the dead should be quiet

Nato - 7

Burn - 3

Vox - 1

...but close to it

You never know. a random miracle could happen and you not die... like maybe you will just be exiled, or banished to a far away island. You never know.

• Upvote 6

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

DAY 3

There was little to no dissension today, it was undoubtedly Nato, the village declared. As they strung him up, he uttered a wild string of curses and other such things.

"Yeah nah why you chucking a wobbly blodger, why you so aggro, ill neck you bogan till you're in the dunny and an ambo comes. %*($ you up till the arvo comes ya *#&$*#@*$!!"

As the rope tightened and he was made to edge to the platform, he tried for some sympathy.

"Nah strewth im just talking the gobful mate, just giving ya a fair go hey. chuck a sickie lad and come sydney and ill have a schooner with y-"

His last run on sentence was cut off by his death, after which Chro using his expertise as a teenage hand model deduced that Nato was indeed the Serial Strangler.

NATO - SERIAL STRANGLER, LYNCHED

Night roles have twenty four (24) hours to PM me!

• Upvote 6

...but close to it

I am offended by that ridiculously over-the-top dialogue. I'm already dead. You don't need to add insult to injury. :P

• Upvote 9

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Did the village just do something right?

No, you guys just killed off the only non-Mafia role that could kill people. I could've helped you people. 

i blame rg

I vote myself.

Wait a second... =P

>inb4 I manage to set up everything while in band

Edited by Spooky RG

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

NIGHT 3

Mafia.

Medic.

Others.

The medic never got to his destination.

He was murdered.

The mafia retreated.

Others did nothing.

Come morning, our faithful postman found the Voxumo the Medic facedown in a ditch.

VOXUMO - MEDIC, MURDERED NIGHT 3

Oh my, it's that fishy guy... Eew. He did as was usual and dragged the body to the gallows. Can we work through this like normal human beings this time? The crowd, rather feisty today, said no in violent concert and stuck the pleading postman Chro into a set of stockades, as well as the four weakest or least popular among them.

PULSE, CHRO, MANDUCKUS, EHKS and TOA SMOKE MONSTER, how do ye plead?

• Upvote 4

...but close to it

I'm gonna vote Pulse, as a defense for Mandacus, the strangler could've done the village some good. But lets at least try and make it a double hang

Pulse- 3

Mandacus- 3

Chro- 1

Ehks- 0

Smoke Monster- 0

Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png

I'm going to vote Toa Smoke Monster, just because of how the scene seemed to put emphasis on the person behind this vanishing.

That said, we're not really... doing that well. We need to step up our game, or things might go badly, since we're doing the medic now, the serial killer's dead, and not a single mafian has been discovered. =/

DAY 4

MANDUCKUS

But he hasn't done that much-

MANDUCKUS

Are you sure? He seems innoc-

MAN

DUCK

US

More so than a crowd, it was a single villager shouting for the death of Manduckus, Burnmad. The unfortunate half breed had barely been strung up when the burning mad kicked him heartily off the platform, laughing all the while as his neck cracked and the force of the fall tore his head off, sending it far away.

Burnmad laughed his way home, merrily barricading himself in his basement to wait out the madness that soon engulfed the town.

MANDUCKUS, EX LOVER BOY - LYNCHED DAY 4

BURNMAD, EX LOVER BOY - FLED TO SAFETY DAY 4

And with that, Burnmad had fulfilled his win condition... Leaving the town with but 13 souls remaining, 5 of them scum...

Night roles have 24 hours to PM me.

• Upvote 3

...but close to it