What characters would you like to be in G2 and how they would be like?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) I know that Bionicle G2 is over ( :( ) and we are talking about what would G3 look like if it were to happen, so I would like to ask you this: what characters would you like to come back, how would they be and look like, and how would you like their story information and backstories to be like? It would be obvious that the Toa Mata/Masters and Makuta (Teridax) would come back, but I would like some other characters (both G1 and G2) to come back. Usually when characters come back in reboots, they tend to look sort of different and have their story information at least slightly altered. Examples include Spider-Man movies and TV shows, Marvel's Hulk movies, Batman movies and TV shows, The Powerpuff Girls TV shows, Transformers TV series, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV shows and movies. Bionicle G3 would probably have a new building system if anyone is sick and tired of the CCBS. Here's my list of Bionicle characters:

1. Toa Mata/Toa Nuva/Masters/Uniters - Obvious. I would like them to be Matoran who train to be Toa before they can become them. The first forms on the Toa should be a mix of their Mata and Master forms, but with no gold or silver pieces. All of the Toa should be medium-sized sets that could save some money for Lego. They first would get new armor that makes them Uniters and able to combine with the Elemental Creatures, then get Energized Protodermis to become the Toa Nuva, then wear the Adaptive Armor and become able to combine with the Av-Matoran. I would also like the Toa to form the Toa Kaita again and a Toa Nui. If they get new and easy-to-memorize titles, they would be Heroes of Elements (and the same would go to other Toa).

2. Tahu - His first form would have: Primary color: opaque red. Secondary color: orange. Weapons: two fire swords that combine into a surfboard. Mask: Mask of Shielding or Fire. Eye color: blue or orange. He would be confirmed as the leader of the team this time.

3. Gali - Primary color: normal blue. Secondary colors: light or dark blue. Weapons: two hooks or a trident. Mask: Mask of Water-Breathing or Water. Eye color: blue or yellow.

4. Lewa - Primary color: normal green. Secondary colors: light or dark green. Weapons: an axe/sword or two. Mask: Mask of Levitation or Air. Eye color: light green. His elemental power would be Air this time.

5. Kopaka - Primary color: white. Secondary colors: light grey or light blue. Weapons: a shield and a sword/spear. Mask: Mask of X-Ray Vision or Ice. Eye color: blue. He would be the deputy of the team this time, too.

6. Pohatu - Primary color: brown. Secondary colors: tan or yellow. Weapons: boomerangs and Feet Additions. Mask: Mask of Speed or Stone. Eye color: Orange, yellow, or green. He would have the same Mata gear function as his Mata set, so when you turn the knob, he can kick with his leg this time. He should also have his cheerful G1 personality.

7. Onua - Primary color: black. Secondary colors: dark gray or purple. Weapons: claws/hammer. Mask: Mask of Strength or Earth. Eye color: green or dark green. His body would shape like his Master counterpart.

8. Takua/Takanuva - stays the same, but his eyes would be either blue or yellowish.

9. The Turaga of Mata Nui/Toa Metru/Toa Hordika - stay the same. The Toa Metru should have their arms placed horizontally rather than. Let them have the same secondary colors and eye colors as the Toa Mata/Nuva/Masters/Uniters above or their Turaga forms. I would like the Toa Metru/Turaga teach the Mata/Nuva/Masters/Uniters how to do the duties of Toa.

10. Toa Inika/Mahri - stay the same, but I would like them to be the Toa Mata/Nuva/Masters/Uniters' protégés.

11. Jaller - In his Inika form, give him two swords.

12. Hahli - Her secondary color would be light blue/dark blue, so he wouldn't look like a Toa Lightning (white) or a Toa of the Green (green).

13. Kongu - in his Mahri form, have him keep his melee combat weapon that he abandoned in G1.

14. Hewkii - in his Mahri form, make his arms even and give him a right hand.

15. Nuparu - in his Mahri form, give him the Aqua Blaster Blade.

16. Mata Nui (being) - If Mata Nui were to be a 7-foot-tall, Toa-like being, he would also have able to become giant, like his special edition set in 2009, in the story when he, well, goes Hulk on his enemies. If he were to have a Thornax Launcher in his set again, Mata Nui would have and use it in the story this time, or if he doesn't include it, don't have him do it in the story. It would have to be one of these two choices in G3.

17. The Infected Rahi from 2001 - I would like the Kane-Ra and Muaka's arms to be poseable and be less loose for storage. Give each of them two treads for legs, and the same goes to the Tarakava. I would like the Sand Tarakava to be released as a set as well. The Nui-Rama (wasps) need four more legs while the Nui-Jaja (scorpions) need two more legs. The Manas would not be battery-powered this time (I am not a fan of needing batteries).

18. Bohrok, Bohrok Va, Bahrag, and Bohrok-Kal - stay the same.

19. Exo-Toa - stay the same, but they could adapt to Toa's new building-system-made bodies.

20. Boxor - stay the same. I would like Agori or Okotan use it, too.

21. Rahkshi - stay the same. I would also like the Rahkshi of Heat Vision to be named, too.

22. Makuta Teridax - a mix of his 2003 set, Mask of Light movie form, Ultimate Dume set, Legends of Metru Nui movie form, and 2016 Titan forms by description, and I would like him to appear in a set again this time. He would be Mata Nui's brother or just be called "brother" again. He would first have the Mask of Shadows. When defeated by the Toa Mata, he would wear the Mask of Ultimate Power (as a set this time) to combat their powers the next time they meet. He would also use the Mask of Control to control his minions along the way. His primary colors should be black and red.

23. Takutanuva - his set should come with the Mask of Light and Shadows this time.

24. Nidhiki - it would be interesting if he were a Toa who was mutated in a science experiment. It would be cool if he appeared as both Toa and monster as sets.

25. Krekka - stays the same, but with two eyes this time. His arms should look more like the Legends of Metru Nui movie than his 2004 set, meaning they should be symmetrical rather than looking different from each other.

26. Niwark - stays the same. I would love him fight against Ikir or Agil.

27. Sidorak - stays the same, but his arms' articulation should be fixed. He needs a left hand, too.

28. Roodaka - stays the same, but she needs hands.

29. Keetongu - stays the same, but he needs hands/paws.

30. Visorak - stay the same.

31. Vahki - stay the same, and they should have elemental powers, too, if they were to control and patrol their certain Metru.

32. Lhikan - stays the same. He would appear as both Toa and Turaga as sets.

33. Kikanalo - stay the same.

34. Dume - stays the same, but give him a staff and make look more like a Turaga than his 2004 set. A Toa set being released this time would be cool, too.

35. The Rahaga/Toa Hagah - stay the same, but the other four Toa Hagah should be released as sets this time.

36. Voporak - give his lower arms hands. Would be cool if his set includes the Mask of Time, and he would be Sidorak's servant and his second-in-command for the Visorak and/or a fully official Dark Hunter.

37. Krakua - would like to see him as an official set.

38. The Piraka - would be cool if they are enhanced during science experiments to use their elemental powers independently and able to combine into Kaita and Piraka Nui. Plus, I would like them to have opening mouths in their sets.

39. Zaktan - would be cool if he were to be fused with Protodites during a science experiment. Think of it as mixing Skakdi DNA with Protodites.

40. Vezon - would be interesting if he were to be created from a science experiment as a clone created from Vezok's DNA, but deformed as a result.

41. Fenrakk/Kardas Dragon - stays the same.

42. Axonn - stays the same.

43. Brutaka - stays the same. It would cool if he appeared as both normal and Pit-mutated forms in set forms.

44. The Barraki - would be interesting if they are mutated with sea animal DNA during a science experiment. Plus, I would like them to have opening mouths in their sets.

45. Kalmah - he would have 6-8 tentacles for legs.

46. Ehlek - perhaps giving his set's claws a function where you push his claw prongs into his gauntlets and then push them out, similar to Wolverine from Marvel or the Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Give him one or two secondary colors, which are yellow and/or blue (I got that idea from Electro from Marvel and The Amazing Spider-Man movie in 2014). Also, fix his torso by making it less weird. Plus, give him an eel tail and a lower jaw.

47. Carapar - he would have 6-8 crab legs for legs and one pincer on each hand while his Squid Launcher is mounted on his shoulder. Plus, give him a lower jaw.

48. Mantax - make his arms look even by having same pieces on the forearms at the same length. Plus, give him a lower jaw. I would like him to have a function where he can turn from standing upright to having his body laying on the ground perfectly flat, like a manta ray that he is based on.

49. Pridak - give him a shark tail that can articulate, similar to Jawblade from Hero Factory. Perhaps make his dorsal fin and teeth bigger. Would be cool if his mouth can open and close in his set.

50. Nocturn - stays the same, but perhaps give him an extra tentacle.

51. Gadunka - stays the same.

52. Dekar and Hydraxon - stay the same.

53. Lesovikk - stays the same. If he were to appear in G3, make him more associated with the Toa Mahri's mission. Plus, he has to get over his guilt this time.

54. Karzahni - stays the same, but I would like his normal and mutated forms to be released as sets. If he were to appear in G3, make him more associated with the Toa Mahri's mission, too. The Toa Mahri would gladly give him pay back.

55. Artakha - would love to see him as a set.

56. Matoran - feels classic that way. I would like the ones that came out as sets be reintroduced, too. I would also like Vultraz and Mazeka to get really involved in the Toa Nuva's battle with the Kardi Nui Makuta.

57. Velika - as both a Matoran and a Great Being in sets.

58. Maxilos and Spinax - stay the same.

59. The Karda Nui Makuta in 2008 - stay the same.

60. Makuta Icarax - I would like him to stab Makuta Teridax in the back when a situation calls for it much more than in the 2008 storyline, similar to Scarscream from Transformers.

61. Makuta Miserix - would like to see him as an official set and goes to battle Teridax more.

62. Glatorian - stay the same.

63. Gresh and Vastus - give them Jungle powers to match their tribe.

64. Gelu - have Mata Nui give him Ice powers to match his tribe.

65. Agori - stay the same.

66. The Vorox - stay the same, but it would be cool if they were once normal Glatorian who were mutated in a science experiment with scorpion DNA.

67. The Zesk - stay the same, but it would be cool if they were once normal Agori who were mutated in a science experiment with scorpion DNA.

68. The Skrall - stay the same. Perhaps fix Tuma's legs' articulation.

69. Tren Krom - stays the same, and I would like him to be released as a set.

70. The Shadowed One and the Dark Hunters - stay the same.

71. Lariska - would like to see her as a set.

72. Helryx - would like to see her as a set.

73. Tuyet - would like to see her as a set. Perhaps make her a main villain in a new storyline.

74. The Element Lords - stay the same, but I would like to think that they got their powers from the Elemental Creatures (from G2) through a science experiment created by the Great Beings. The Great Beings would study the Creatures and their powers, so they can take some of their DNA and use it to turn normal people into the Element Lords. I would also like them to be released as sets.

75. Baterra - stay the same, but I would like them to be released as sets.

76. Makuta Spiriah - stay the same, but would be interesting if he were to be the ruler of the Skakdi.

77. Nektann (warlord) - Stays the same, but I would like him being slightly bigger than a Piraka in his set this time. It would be interesting if he would be Spiriah's second-in-command.

78. Nektann (robot) - I would like it to be its own set, like Maxilos.

79. Kabrua - would like to see him as a set, and would be slightly larger than a Vorox in his set, too. Or, I would like him to be the Vorox's own Tuma.

80. The Great Beings - I would like to see at least one of them or Angonce as a set.

81. The Protectors and their people in the island of Okoto - stay the same, but it would be interesting if they reveal as Agori who live in an island (Okoto) on Spherus Magna's Aqua Magna region.

82. Ekimu - stays the same, I would like to think that Ekimu would be one of the Great Beings' creations. He would also either be an inventor of Kanohi or Masks of Powers and provides the Great Beings with them, or the Great Beings had taught how to make masks. Either, he would be the first Mask Maker in history, and he would provided assistance. He would also be an assistant to Artakha or either one of them is inspired by the other in creating things. I would also like him to be a Titan set.

83. Skull Spiders - stay the same. I would like one of them to mind-control Lewa. :P

84. Lord of Skull Spiders - his set should be released as Titan-sized, like the 2015 Online Animations. His face should be made of more pieces and have two more legs. I would like to see him show and use the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders in the G3 story, too.

85. Skull Creatures and Skull Raiders - stay the same. I would like the see the Skull Raiders, including Axato, as sets. I would like all of the six Toa Mata/Nuva/Masters/Uniters get his/her own Skull foe and drained mask this time. I mean, Gali and Tahu never had their own foes or had their masks drained. Kopaka's and Pohatu's weren't drained in the G2 story, either. Have the Skull villains steal and drain all of their masks in the story, but do one of the Toa at the time (example: first Lewa. After getting his mask back, it's Pohatu's turn, then Kopaka, etc.), too (I would like to think that Axato would be Gali's own foe who could drain her mask). The Skull villains should get more character development and have longer and harder battles than in G2.

86. Kulta - He needs more character development and have longer and harder battles than in G2.

87. The Elemental Creatures - I would like to think of them as inspirations for the creation of the Element Lords or creations of the Great Beings. I would like that there are more than seven creatures (for example, a Creature of Lightning and a Creature of Air) and the fact that there are types of them (for example: two Ikir's). I would like the creatures to combine with at least any Toa, Glatorian, Umarak the Hunter, and perhaps Ekimu. Agil should be released as an official set that can combine with a being in the same way as the others (What I mean by that is attaching to the back and head). Also, Uxar's wings should be fixed.

88. Umarak - I would like to think that he may either join the Dark Hunters or would want to lead them by overthrowing the Shadowed One. It would be interesting if he would become the Destroyer by being mutated in a science experiment, perhaps in a similar condition as the Abomination from The Incredible Hulk movie in 2008. His forelegs should be fixed. I would also like to see him capture and use all of the Elemental Creatures. (He only captured two while he didn't use Uxar as much as Ketar).

89. The Shadow Traps - stay the same, but I would like the Ice Trap to be released in sets along the way.

90. The Elemental Beasts/Shadow Horde - stay the same, but I would like each of the Toa Mata/Nuva/Masters/Uniters have his/her own foe and corrupted mask. Each foe should come with the Toa's corrupted mask in the story. I mean, Lewa and Pohatu never had their own foes or corrupted masks. Kopaka has his own mask, but not really a foe. Gali has her own foe, but not her mask. I would like Storm Beast to include Gali's corrupted mask rather than Kopaka's if it were Gali's own enemy.

I got the idea about science experiments from recent Marvel movies and TV shows, like Ultimate Spider-Man TV show, The Amazing Spider-Man movies in 2012 and 2014, and Marvel's Hulk movies.

So, there. These are my ideas of characters that I would like them to appear in G3. I know it's a lot, but I picked them because I feel that they would be the most significant characters to a story, and I would like their sets to be more accurate to the story this time.

Also so, you understand what I'm saying here, all of this? What about your ideas?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

But honestly this just feels like a list of characters/creatures you liked from all of Bionicle. For example, it makes no sense to have Skull Spiders alongside Bohrok and Visorak. This doesn't feel comprehensive. I mean sure, I'd love for a G3 with tons of classic Bionicle characters, species and tropes, but so many of these are unimportant and wouldn't benefit the story as they never benefited G1 or G2 either, and it would be far more effective to develop a new character than awkwardly have an old half-written one be appropriated for something else.

It only makes sense to add characters to a story if it makes the story better or feels unintrusive. Believe me, I love most of these guys too, but there isn't even a hint here to a vision of what a G3 would be. This is all things from Bionicle, but Bionicle is about more than the sum of its parts. Taking a bunch of characters and things you liked and throwing them all together makes a mess that G1 already was struggling with. In addition to that, you're choosing characters from all over the board, from the early beginnings of Bionicle to the very end, which would imply the story itself would be remarkably similar if not exactly the same. The product of that is not a reboot or a continuation, but rather an exact remake where everything is done the same, and with that there is nothing to be gained.

This feels more like a list of things that you liked from Bionicle with some stuff that you wish were a little bit different. I'd first get a clearer image of what you think a G3 should be, and then decide which characters you'd like to see for what that is. Because yes, if I were getting a G3 where we do see places like Bara-Magna I would love to see characters like Gresh and Gelu and things like the Skrall and Baterra come back, but in my personal taste for G3 I wouldn't want to back to Bara-Magna, and so I wouldn't want to see those characters back.

That's just my personal advice for your list, because you have a lot of cool ideas but without any connective element or cement to keep it together it can just be confusing to others.

For me personally I wouldn't care to see anything from G2 make it to G3. Most of the elements would borrow from the Matoran Universe eras with having basic cultures and species and many similarities but simpler and with plenty of room for new ideas and story telling. Old characters can be introduced occasionally, like it'd be cool to see Hydraxon and such since they served a purpose (he trained the Mata and was generally cool), but not things like random Makuta who were slightly interesting but never amounted to being important or memorable.

The only things I'd be interested in seeing back is Umarak, Kulta (maybe), and Skull Slicer. The first two would get major personality adjustments to make them more unique characters. Skull Slicer on the other hand, would be combined with Nektann, because that'd just be awesome.

I'd love to see plenty more things make it into a G3 if it ever happens but we'll have to see. I'd only really ask for the more relevant characters, but overdoing it and relying on the bank of G1 canon would be really unhealthy. Again, treating it like how Star Wars treats its characters, such as Saw Garrera being in Rogue One.

This is basically a list of most major G1 and G2 characters. That would be lame, as it would defeat the purpose of a reboot. IMO, here's what a list of recurring characters should look like:

-The OG Toa: Self-explainatory. You can't have Bionicle without them, so that's why they're here.

-Takanuva: Preferably serving a different role than in G1; i.e. the Toa's mentor. Makes an insulting mention of Ekimu in passing.

-Mata Nui/Makuta: Like in G1, they mostly serve a lore-related/story-driving purpose; G3 would ideally leave it a mystery as to their exact origins and identities, and whether the former is even still alive. It would be interesting to see them be part of the Matoran religion, just for the world-building factor.

-Vezon: Makes a brief, subtle cameo in the background.

Outside of that, you're covered. From there, the cast should be entirely new. That's the fun of a reboot/re-imagining: it's an old idea presented in a new way with new ideas.

Edited by Sir Keksalot

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

To be honest, I would have liked to see a few more familiar faces in G2.  If G3 happens to roll along, which I hope it does, these are the characters I'd want to see.

1. Vakama- In the reboot, Vakama would be a veteran in the original battle of good vs. evil.  Since then, he's given up the title of "hero" and retired to craft weapons and masks for the villagers.  Completely by accident, he discovers a unique ore and crafts a mask from it.  The ore this mask is made from turns out to be a remnant of Makuta's armor, when he was "destroyed" in the original battle, and the mask becomes super powerful and evil, causing Makuta to "resurrect" (in reality, wake up from seemingly eternal unconsciousness) and begin to hunt for the mask.  Vakama realizes that he's put the land in danger, and comes out of retirement to join the main heroes (Toa Mata again?) in the hopes that he can ratify his mistake.  He'd have an abundance of dark red armor, wear a G2-style reimagining of his Huna (here called the Mask of Invisibility), wield a crossbow, and be shorter than the main heroes, but not villager-sized.
  2. Matau- In the reboot, Matau would NOT be a Toa.  (Go ahead and sue me for that.)  He'd be Vakama's crafting apprentice.  He'd still be goofy and narcissistic, but he'd also have a greater sense of care for his mentor than he did in G1.  When he sees the emotional turmoil that Vakama goes through when he finds out that the mask he made has resurrected Makuta, Matau steps in and offers Vakama encouragement.  He'd have dark or olive green armor, wear a powerless, G2-style reimagining of his Mahiki, wield a hammer, and be villager-sized.
  3. Keetongu- In the reboot, Keetongu would be very similar to his G1 self.  He'd be the last of his kind, a race of giants that was blessed with wisdom and healing powers.  That race held a key role in the original battle between good and evil, but all except Keetongu were killed by Makuta's cronies.  In sadness, Keetongu left to contemplate life at the top of a mountain in the ice region.  He shows up every now and then to offer some seemingly obscure bits of wisdom to the heroes, who initially dismiss it at first, but later realize that Keetongu's wisdom is quite important.  He'd have his traditional Keetorange armor, wear a "hat" that actually looks like a hat (think of Sensei Wu's hat from Ninjago), wield some sort of projectile shooter and a shield, and be Titan-sized.
  4. Nokama- This is a fun one.  To me, it seems that many Water characters fit into the "kind, sensitive, caring" niche, and that is something that I'd like to deviate from.  So, in the reboot, Nokama is a pirate!  (But not a stereotypical "Argh, me hearties!" type of pirate.)  She'd have gotten lost on a sea voyage when she was still young, then been found and raised by pirates (the majority of whom are unidentified at this time, although the crew has a few familiar faces in it).  When she comes of age, she teams up with some of her friends and forms her own pirate crew, eventually coming to the main island in search of treasure.  She finds a relic that is key to defeating an awakened Makuta, and is initially reluctant to give it up at first, but eventually uses it to help the main heroes.  She'd have dark blue or dark azure armor, wear a G2-style reimagining of her Rau, similar to Uniter Gali's mask (here called the Mask of Deciphering), wield a pair of axes, and be hero-sized.
  5. Kiina- In the reboot, Kiina is a part of Nokama's pirate crew.  She'd take Nokama under her wing when the latter first joins the pirates, and the two would form a close friendship.  Nokama turns out to be a good influence on Kiina, who has a gambling problem and is always looking to gain more money.  Kiina joins Nokama in her search for treasure, and her greed is part of what initially influences Nokama to keep the relic that she finds on the main island.  She eventually relents and lets Nokama use the relic to help the main heroes, though she doesn't entirely loose her greed.  She'd have dark blue armor, a G2-style reimagining of her Glatorian helmet (here called the Mask of Accuracy), wield a long spear or trident, and be hero-sized.
  6. Berix- In the reboot, Berix is the swabbie of Nokama's pirate crew.  He'd be the younger brother of Kiina, and he'd be completely inept at fighting and railed on by his sister because of it.  When Kiina teams up with Nokama to form their own crew, Berix attempts to get out of tagging along, but gets hog-tied and forced to join the new crew, retaining his old job of swabbie.  He is absent for most of his crewmates' adventures, but shows up near the end in order to try and help out his sister in the fight against the armies of Makuta.  He manages to knock up a few baddies!  He'd have dark azure armor, wear a powerless, G2-style reimagining of his Agori helmet, wield a mop (d'awww), and be villager-sized.

More will be added as I think of them.

That's the fun of a reboot/re-imagining: it's an old idea presented in a new way with new ideas.

Granted, but if you look at several examples of reboots, most of them are somewhere along the lines of a mixture of old, familiar faces and fresh, new ones.  I'm going to go with Lenny's example of the Ninja Turtles TV reboot.  It presented all the familiar characters that we loved from past generations, and gave us some new ones to add to the mixture.  I don't see why they couldn't do that with BIONICLE.

Edited by capMARVELOUS
  • Upvote 1

That's the fun of a reboot/re-imagining: it's an old idea presented in a new way with new ideas.

Granted, but if you look at several examples of reboots, most of them are somewhere along the lines of a mixture of old, familiar faces and fresh, new ones.  I'm going to go with Lenny's example of the Ninja Turtles TV reboot.  It presented all the familiar characters that we loved from past generations, and gave us some new ones to add to the mixture.  I don't see why they couldn't do that with BIONICLE.

But those were mostly minor characters. They tended to only get a small amount of screen time, so they could be added in without making them tiresome. Major characters from the classic cartoon, like the Kraang, also underwent massive changes; in this case, they went from a single antagonist to an entire faction of antagonists. Shredder, Splinter, etc. are there because they're obligatory; just as Makuta was obligatory for Bionicle. So if Bionicle does something similar, many of the old characters must be both presented in a new way and mixed in with new characters.

• Upvote 1

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

I had the idea months ago of taking the MNOLG and essentially making that the 1st year plot; the villager heroes save the island and are 'promoted' into Toa forms. The medium sets the first year would be the "Rahkshi" serpent-men, while the small sets are the Heroes (Tahu, Gali, Lewa, Pohatu, Onua, Kopaka) akin to the protectors of G2. The large sets should be Great Beasts: A Kanohi Dragon-esque, black-and-red serpent as the first form or servant of Makuta, with a gold-and-blue Kahu rendition of Agil that could support one of the small sets as a rider.

Alternatively, the small sets of the first wave are villagers, with the Toa themselves coming in the second wave as the cavalry. Second wave small sets would probably be best used as little beasts, three bad, three good. Maybe a titan.

I'd support the conflict-a-in-a-box by including smaller serpents, two or three pieces with a head filling a similar role to Krana in the small sets, and the medium sets get a small Agil-like bird that will attach to the Toa sets in the second wave. The Toa sets get another round of krana-serpents, and the small sets stand on their own.

Edited by Regitnui

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

No I don't want to see characters like Roodaka, Lariska, Nidihki, Hydraxon, etc. in G3. They just seemed like throw away characters that for some reason Greg put a lot of effort to give them far more importance than nessicary.

My criteria for future characters based on G1 or G2 characters:

1) Where they in the Mata-Nui saga (2001-2003)?

2) Where they in the Okoto saga?

In short this means the following: Toa Mata, Turaga, Matoran that were future Toa Inika, Takua, Mata-Nui, Ekimu, and Makuta. Maybe the G2 Protectors depending on how the story goes, and if the story lasts longer than three years maybe it could introduce characters like Dume or Lihkan. Just keep the focus on the "most iconic" characters, and avoid using obscure Greg characters.

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

No I don't want to see characters like Roodaka, Lariska, Nidihki, Hydraxon, etc. in G3. They just seemed like throw away characters that for some reason Greg put a lot of effort to give them far more importance than nessicary.

My criteria for future characters based on G1 or G2 characters:

1) Where they in the Mata-Nui saga (2001-2003)?

2) Where they in the Okoto saga?

In short this means the following: Toa Mata, Turaga, Matoran that were future Toa Inika, Takua, Mata-Nui, Ekimu, and Makuta. Maybe the G2 Protectors depending on how the story goes, and if the story lasts longer than three years maybe it could introduce characters like Dume or Lihkan. Just keep the focus on the "most iconic" characters, and avoid using obscure Greg characters.

And here we see a classic example of "the original run was better and everything after was trash."

I wished if G2 did go on another year that the protector child became Takanuva.

I could have seen the child beat up a already dead skull spider. Tahu kneeling down saying things like good job or nice moves. Then ask for his name and he says Takua.

I wish we got one more wave of small sets. With names on the box.

All thought This can apply to G3.

But I see a G2/G3 continuation being possible.

G3 may return indirectly it could be a branch off series called Matoran or Okotoan. Something more villager based. Than it slowly changes back into Bionicle.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

In G2 I would've loved to see:

1) Jaller: He would not leed a group like the Ta Koro guard but he would be recognized as being the Villager who saved countless people from Skull Spiders.

2) Hahli: She will be known by warning the Protectors from Skull Spider hoards.

3) Kongu: He would be known for hunting Skull Spiders from the trees.

4) Hewkii: He would stay the same.

5) Matoro: He would stay generally the same

6) Nuparu: He would dedicate on Gadgets to stop Skull Spiders from entering the cities.

And I really feel that Takua does not fit in G2 as Ekimu in my opinion somewhat replaced him.

tZa6I5y.jpg?1