[Render] Three Destined Toa

30242938212_e27ab1e641_b.jpg

%5BRender%5D Team Sevetu (Technorealm OCs) by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

These three are OC Toa from Technorealm Bionicle AU. The are a part of an RP Adventure me and my spouse are leading for our friends geardirector,artiestroke and galaxy-of-jellyfish. All three of the models somewhat based off Demitsorou's drawing of them.

31670256023_5da1707c2d_c.jpg

%5BRender%5D Toa Ferron (Technorealm OC) by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

Ferron is Toa of Iron and Gear’s character, a Nynrah Ghost in the past. Unlike all Nynrah Ghosts, he never was blessed with visions of blueprints, and never built anything brilliant. One day he saved a wounded Toa that was attacked by the Dark Hunters, who lended their Power to Ferron. Led by strange visions of objects and voices, Ferron is traveling to find his Destiny. (Character Bio / More Pics)

31622222614_c794d6de97_c.jpg

%5BRender%5D Toa Rixec (Technorealm OC) by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

Rixec is Toa of Psionics and Roxy’s character. She was a monk in a secluded Ce-Matoran monastery when her spiritual leader saw visions of peril and lended Rixec a Toa Stone. Now new-formed Toa of Psionics is on a journey to discover her Destiny. (Character Bio / More Pics)

32808933986_528f81f3a5_c.jpg

%5BRender%5D Toa Arion (Technorealm OC) by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

Arion is a Toa of Fire and Nick’s character. He was just a simple blacksmith from Akamai-worshipping village. His Turaga saw visions of darkness on the North and saw it as a sign to pass down his Toa Stone to Arion. Now Arion travels north to learn about what exactly is wrong and, if such is his Destiny, prevent the disaster. (Character Bio / More Pics)

If you like what I do and you want to see me create your OC, a favorite Bionicle Character, or something else, feel free to look up my Commission Info! I also now have a Patreon page, so please consider supporting!

Edited by The Mugbearer
  • Upvote 1

Great MOCs, I love how you Ferron's mask.

Edited by Spoopy Imrukii
  • Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Pretty cool work-honestly when I saw the title for the post I thought this was going to be a shot of Zaria, Chiara, and Orde, but these guys are cool fan characters.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Pretty cool work-honestly when I saw the title for the post I thought this was going to be a shot of Zaria, Chiara, and Orde, but these guys are cool fan characters.

Thank you for giving me an idea! :3 And thank you for your praise.

The fact that Ferron's fingers are not uniform kind of bothers me, but aside from that these all look pretty good.

Thanks! Sorry for that, I have to imitate Ferron gripping the hammer somehow - hence the thinner fingers.

Edited by The Mugbearer