• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Official OTC TBRPG Planning and Organization Topic

• Please log in to reply
6425 replies to this topic

#4281 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 10:07 PM

Nothing that says you can't be the producer and the seller. A bit more paperwork but that's buried by the mechanics.A bit of an important note, real food or lab food? Real food has the advantage of being tasty and, once you reach critical population levels, very sustainable. Lab food is cheaper to make, lasts longer through extended trips, and generally is capable of being mass produced. Real food has the problem that you have actual meat that can be stolen alive and crops that can be struck by plague, whereas lab grown food isn't that great of a taste and requires raw materials and some interesting machines to produce, increasing your costs initially.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

#4282 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 04:30 AM

Oh hey, you could make the food and hire my guys to ship it for you. A mutually beneficial arrangement

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#4283 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 04:35 PM

And then my glorious freedom fighters can liberate it.
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#4284 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 07:45 PM

and if that happens, I'll still be shipping with my own hauler, just as a plan B incase of Rover or Basilisk attack my food. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands

#4285 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:15 PM

Just remember, plan Bs are always expensive. You can't live without them, but they're still expensive.I think Power's business model might work pretty well actually. When presented between the choice of dutifully saving up funds for a ship or paying a surely generous fee for transport services, I'm sure many will choose the later. Of course, the amount of rogue groups here is baiscally equal to the honest ones, so there's not going be that much PC business.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

#4286 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:37 PM

I think Power's business model might work pretty well actually. When presented between the choice of dutifully saving up funds for a ship or paying a surely generous fee for transport services, I'm sure many will choose the later

Thats what I'm hoping for. People going "well, I could save up for a transport of my own, but they do look really expensive and I'm not sure how much I'd use it...oh look here's a business that will ship my stuff for a fraction of the price. I'll just contact them"

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#4287 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 03:01 PM

Alright, so I have a question for your guys.This RTS-RPG is definitely going have a greater focus on the RPing side of things as we've already seen. At the same time though it is still at its heart an RTS; people are still running a group of people, be it two or five hundred, managing budgets, buying equipment, doing stuff we're use to in RTS-RPGs of old.Because of that, there is a need for accelerated time. RPG time as we all know is wonky at the best of times and utterly maddening at others. Time zones mean that it can sometimes take a week for a full in-game meeting to take place, and we all know how frustrating the three hours in-game and one week out-of-game battles could get. So even with a reduced time acceleration, like one IRL day equals one IG week, would leave many people in the dust. Someone could be negotiating with Power for trade rights, and by the time its been worked out it's been several months in-game. A meeting that took an hour in-game wouldn't take effect until months later, which would be pretty bad. Or someone could be fighting my Comanche raiders and then I pull one of my patented vanish for a few days tricks and then someone's left not knowing if their farm has been razed or not.Point being after all that rambling is that there's two sides of the coin here; on one side you have the fact that if time isn't accelerated, people are going to toss up their hands in frustration when they realize they can't earn ten million dollars in a week, and on the other side there needs to be slow enough time for RPing to take place without being left in the dust.So I ask you guys, what do you think? Any compromises that can be thought of? I did consider stripping out the heavier RTS portions and making this more purely an RPG, but then I realized that it'd stop being a somewhat new idea and become the Star Wars RPG in a different universe.

voidstars.png

#4288 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 03:13 PM

My vote goes for a certain minimization of the standardized temporal acceleration, because when you get onto this sort of smaller scale, it's not about what you do with the ten million dollars so much as it is about whose throat you cut to get the money, or whatever other shenanigans you pull in order to get from point A to the point where you have money.To put it more bluntly, I think the RTS element breaks down at smaller scales, something like how Newtonian physics quietly slips out of the door once you get onto a quantum scale. RTSes are quite specifically meant to allow you to control large-scale events - that's the whole point of them. Once you're on a small-scale, it's hard to retain enough RTS to make it qualify as one without making it the awkwardest thing on twenty-three legs.

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

I am most definitely a mad man with a blog.

#4289 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 03:16 PM

So, would you be in favor of something close to a 1:1 time ratio, or more a case-by-case time skipping? Or some point somewhere in the middle?

Edited by Void Prophet Alex Humva, Nov 20 2012 - 03:17 PM.

voidstars.png

#4290 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 03:22 PM

Probably a combination of the two, yeah, although even 1:1 might speed things up too much for some things, what with time zones and all.

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

#4291 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 03:28 PM

Well, the thought is that with a 1:1 ratio the effect of time zones is far less and far more understandable. If it takes you a week to conduct a one hour meeting, travel times and processing can handwave it enough that it's understandable the crime lord you negotiated a deal with didn't get around to it until then.I suppose if I'm going go about the mechanics properly, I have to stop thinking of it as a scaled down tactics game and more like EVE Online. On the plus side, assuming people go along with your suggestion, it means a lot less work for my mechanics wise. Instead of needing to write an essay on the concepts I can just do a few paragraphs on common sense and be done with it.

voidstars.png

#4292 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:03 PM

I swear if it takes me four out of game years to research something....
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#4293 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:10 PM

I get the feeling that technological research is quite unlikely to pay a large role here, especially considering that you don't have the budget of a nation.

#4294 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:21 PM

In real life, research is a long, mundane, and often drab job. Sure, curing cancer is a noble cause, and many big scientists can go on TV and say all the amazing and important things they're doing, but what it ultimately boils down to is a lab intern somewhere watching a machine spin a bunch of vials for a month and then e-mailing the computer's findings to a professor.Not to say science is all drab and dull, I mean, if my gig as a mechanical engineer later on in life fails I'll probably go into the sciences, but research isn't the vast paced through more money at it and get it done Strith portrayed it as. Many great inventions came about by sheer accident; even more took decades in the making simply because you can't come up with the Theory of Relativity overnight.In other words, even with the time scale I was originally looking at (1 IRL day=1 IG week), research is far from an important factor. One could even call it a nonfactor. The combination of money, manpower, and time equals to a recipe that doesn't smile upon the status of the players. Maybe if you one day take over a nation sure, but time is still a factor, and you can't just say "I want to be an immortal energy being who's ascended to a higher dimension. Get it to me on Tuesday."

voidstars.png

#4295 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:28 PM

A correction: You can indeed say that, and one of my people probably will say it, but there's a difference between saying something and it meaning anything.

#4296 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:38 PM

Applied sciences are going to be useful, on the other hand. Using discovery other people have made to accomplish things and such.

#4297 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:39 PM

I think any discrepancies in how time is managed could be handwaved aside by the fact that we're in space. Place is pretty big especially since we're on the low end of the galaxy's technology and can't instantly poof ourselves or information around the place

#4298 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:45 PM

I find that handwaving tends to make things messier, compounding the existing problem with vagueness, until you wake up one morning and you've been completely buried in all these twitching hands and you have no idea what time it is or where your ship is because you substituted an appendage for both a clock and a map.

#4299 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 07:00 PM

I think any discrepancies in how time is managed could be handwaved aside by the fact that we're in space. Place is pretty big especially since we're on the low end of the galaxy's technology and can't instantly poof ourselves or information around the place

Since with relativity isn't there no real way to compare name in places as far apart as different stars? So the eccentricities of time in most TRPGs would make a bit more sense, wouldn't it?

#4300 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 07:11 PM

I'm enforcing newtonian mechanics. Probably general relativity. Special relativity gives me headaches.Space is, however, big, and with the FTL system I have planned, communication lag is to be expected.Speaking of which, I should probably confirm something; in all the drafts I've had, FTL comms are either nonexistent or extremely short ranged in a galactic scale of things. Is anyone going scream bloody murder if I completely axe FTL comms? I assure you this isn't to further justify meta-issues, seeing as I've never had any intersystem communication planned since the very beginning of this. I just think having a time delay in-system would add to the atmosphere some.

Edited by Void Prophet Alex Humva, Nov 20 2012 - 07:35 PM.

voidstars.png

#4301 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 08:43 PM

FTL comms make no sense unless you handle it by attaching a physical message chip to a hyperdrive.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#4302 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 09:21 PM

Axilus and I are currently planning another Transformers RPG. Who would be interested in an RPG that allowed you to create a character from any of the continuities (G1, Aligned, Movie, Unicron Trilogy, etc.), and possibly take control of some canon characters?

brokenmr.jpg

#4303 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 09:22 PM

I wouldn't go so far as to say they make no sense. Entangled matter for instance offers an IRL possibility for FTL comms. Einstein hated the idea because it threw his theories of relativity into a loop though.But communications from system to system would have to be physical information/data anyways, regardless of which draft I was using. I never wanted nor put in intersystem FTL comms; axing the in-system FTL comms is just because I think it's bloody hilarious that two people saying hi from Earth and Mars would take between thirty minutes to three hours.

voidstars.png

#4304 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

Lloyd: the White Wolf
  • Members
  • Toa Metru United

• 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:01 PM

I don't know if I'll be playing this--can we see some drafts of forms we'd fill out and mechanics and such? Maybe a map?:w:

#4305 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:12 PM

Still working on it. It's a somewhat tedious process getting it all written out, and I admittedly keep getting sidetracked with life.I can say right now though that it's likely there's not going be all that much in the way of cold mechanics or forms. More likely I'll be playing the costs and such by ear and just keeping track of my previous decisions so as to keep myself consistent.

voidstars.png

#4306 Offline Toast of Awesomeness

Toast of Awesomeness
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 226 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:36 PM

Now perhaps this is me just enjoying the movie I just watched. But...Twilight-inspired RPG?Please keep your nooses to yourself. :P

Well, would you just look at that?

Posted Image

I'm a piece of toast.

#4307 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:38 PM

HERESY! :P

#4308 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:42 PM

I don't know, are Twilight vampires warded off by holy water and crosses?

voidstars.png

#4309 Offline Toast of Awesomeness

Toast of Awesomeness
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 226 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 11:15 PM

No. :PBut they're very, very flammable. :evilgrin:

Posted Image

I'm a piece of toast.

#4310 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 11:20 PM

Uh, I don't know about much transformers stuff, but I'd be willing to help.If I wasn't already doing Mass Effect Division I would do a quadrail rpg. If you have never heard of that, you're missing one of Zahn's greater series.

#4311 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 12:45 AM

"Quadrail RPG".Posted Image. . .I'd, um, want to help with that.

#4312 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 12:57 AM

Uh, since Division is on hold, I'd be willing to do most of the work.Of course, I could only be the Co-Host. Already being the main host of Division. So if anyone else wants to fill that gap...

#4313 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 02:32 PM

Now perhaps this is me just enjoying the movie I just watched. But...Twilight-inspired RPG?Please keep your nooses to yourself. :P

Only if you add in a vampire mosquito fairy-hunting Teddy Roosevelt riding a raptor.Speaking of Teddy Roosevelt, I've been talking things over with my co-host, and a number of things have been decided about the human government in the Dreamlands. (The RPG won't be coming out until I have certain key descriptions from the person with a sourcebook on the setting, which won't happen until he gets some kind of break from college)-King Kuranes is more of an adventurer than a proper ruler, and consequently is seen by many of the more educated human residents of the Dreamlands as a Quixotic fool. He has decent publicity with the general population, because his adventures tend to get published in pulp novels, but he will be, overall, fairly unimportant.-Otto von Bismarck serves as the king's regent. He was selected for this, by Basilisk, because of his tolerant attitude towards monarchs, and his competence. The result is that the main human settlements will be somewhat fortified, and they will definitely be prepared for war.-Theodore Roosevelt and Genghis Khan will serve as important commanders for the human military.-Nikola Tesla (who was completely right about electricity in this world) and Leonardo da Vinci will handle much of the science and engineering for the human government.-Niccolo Machiavelli won't appear much, won't be affiliated with the government, but will be in the world. Read all of his works (notably excepting The Prince, unless you are prepared to think past taking it at face value) to see what he thinks of the monarchy. Alternatively I could just tell you that he was a strong proponent of free republics and was being sarcastic when he wrote The Prince, as shown by the stark contrast between everything that he wrote before and after that, and The Prince itself.

#4314 Offline Toast of Awesomeness

Toast of Awesomeness
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 226 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 03:18 PM

Well I'd like to expand the universe if I was to go with that idea. I just don't see how one tribe gets amazing powers, doesn't make enough sense. I'd like to bring other things in, including true werewolves.

Posted Image

I'm a piece of toast.

#4315 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 03:20 PM

Does Andrew Jackson show up? The man may of been, ah, slightly off his rocker, but he was an expert duelist and competes quite well with ol' Roosevelt on the whole military expertise and general bad***ness area.

Edited by Void Prophet Alex Humva, Nov 21 2012 - 03:21 PM.

voidstars.png

#4316 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 04:03 PM

He may show up, but it's unlikely he'll be in any kind of leadership position, on account of being completely nuts by the time he died. Point of fact, he's the sort of fellow who'd get himself killed in the Dreamlands, on account of picking a fight with a Gug.[Brief explanation of Gugs: The way I'm putting it, unless Basilisk finds something that renders this unfeasible, is that, in the distant past, they lived on the surface, were enslaved by another race, rebelled, lost the war, got punted into the Underworld, tried to rebuild their old, old civilization, got kicked while they were down by the people of Yig, kicking off a war that left both races much worse off. They're very bitter, very touchy, and looked down upon by pretty much everybody. They're also hairy, about four meters tall, and have four arms, which is bad for anyone who decides to pick a one-on-one fight with a Gug.]

#4317 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 04:11 PM

I suppose his record against humans wouldn't work so well against beings of supernatural nature. I'd argue differently but I don't think I'll get anywhere. I just figured that a man who fought in the Revolutionary war at the tender age of 12, survived diseased British jail cells that killed his brothers and mother but not him, fought in the War of 1812 and then invaded Florida in the War of 1818, only stopping with Florida and not moving onto Cuba because he came down with a bad case of jungle disease, would hold some merit. Also being shot numerous times and surviving plenty, as well as beating his would-be assassin nearly to death-Ok I'm harping, I just always find it buggersome when Theodore Roosevelt gets pulled into these things and not Andrew Jackson. I suppose there might be actual reasons for bringing Roosevelt in other than "he was just such a bad***. And had some military experience."Not insinuating you guys picked him for that reason, just saying, that's what I usually see.

Edited by Void Prophet Alex Humva, Nov 21 2012 - 04:23 PM.

voidstars.png

#4318 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 04:24 PM

Roosevelt was picked because he had a colonial mindset, didn't have qualms about using giant guns to enforce that mindset and wasn't shy about leading a charge. Bismarck didn't like colonial adventures and we needed someone high up who would support them and knew how to defend them. Roosevelt came to mind.I wouldn't be interested in a Twilight RPG. The Vampires are walking mary sues and darn near impossible to kill. Doesn't make for a fun and balanced setting. Unless something was changed.

Edited by Basilisk, Nov 21 2012 - 04:56 PM.

#4319 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 04:26 PM

Whereas Andrew Jackson was just crazy. Gotcha.I could see him as a representative of the people though.

voidstars.png

#4320 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 04:30 PM

I kinda want to keep historical figures restricted. At a certain point it becomes less of an RPG and more historical fan fiction.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users