Scariest Bionicle character?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! Since Halloween was yesterday, so happy belated Halloween! Anyway, speaking of Halloween, which Bionicle character do you guys think is the scariest? For me, here's my list:

1. The Bahrag

2. 2003 Makuta Teridax

3. Ultimate Dume

4. The Kardas Dragon

5. Gadunka

6. The 2008 Makuta

7. Tuma

8. Vorox

9. The Skopio living creature that Mata Nui faced in The Legend Reborn

10. The Lord of Skull Spiders

11. Umarak the Destroyer

So, what about you guys?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Any character who wore a Noble Mahiki. The face that mask gave its wearer was truly terrifying. :P

As for characters, the Makuta in general could be pretty scary. With all their different powers, they would be really scary foes for someone not prepared to fight them.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

From a Matoran legend standpoint, I'd have to say Karzahni, brother of Artakha; his (unmutated) mask looks like an even more demonic version of something you'd see in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise and can trap you in your worst nightmares, he obviously got his medical degree from Victor Frankenstein, and he's pretty much the GSR's version of Krampus. The flaming chains, the backwards and utterly insane nature of his realm (i.e., volcanoes spewing ice and waterfalls of dust), the rocks turning whoever sat on them into statues, and the army of Manas Crabs were just icing on the cake.

Tren Krom would probably be a close second, though.

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Pridak for me.  His pure unchecked rage coupled with his paranoia is what really gets to me.

Plus, his red markings look like blood stains.

• Upvote 1

Irnakk should also probably deserve an honorary mention at the very least, despite the fact that he only technically existed within the Zone of Nightmares.

Considering the fact that he was an actual physical embodiment of fear, I'm a little surprised that he wasn't brought up already.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Irnakk should also probably deserve an honorary mention at the very least, despite the fact that he only technically existed within the Zone of Nightmares.

Considering the fact that he was an actual physical embodiment of fear, I'm a little surprised that he wasn't brought up already.

Well, Irnakk is a myth, but good point.

Speaking of mentioning, I also forgot to say about the Kraata and Rahkshi in the Mask of Light movie. Yikes! I mean, the way their faces move when they shriek is so disgusting that it's scary.:o

It'd probably be one of the Barakki or Makuta, which were quite terrifying.

I'd like to nominate Zaktan as a possibility, since he rose from slavery, was painfully mutated, put together a team of highly dangerous hunters successfully and remained the unquestionable leader, broke off from the Dark Hunters and survived (the hunters always kill those who try to leave). That doesn't make him a , that makes him dark. Slavery changes a being and for all he went through I feel like he'd be really dang scary to be in a room with. A dark history with layers and layers of cunning and calculating intelligence on top makes him pretty scary to me.

• Upvote 1

The Barraki. When I was younger, I was terrified of stuff in the depths of the ocean. 2007 was also the year I really got into Bionicle, so I'm not sure what to make of that...

Tren Krom as well. An eldritch abomination that can drive beings mad just by seeing it.

You know what? Throw Velika on the list, because he killed Tren Krom and Karzahni. Easily.

• Upvote 1

Did you go to the 2002 'The Power Lies Beneath' tour?

If yes, PM me. I'm looking for something that was only distributed during that tour.

You know what? Throw Velika on the list, because he killed Tren Krom and Karzahni. Easily.

Velika's essentially the Bionicle universe's living embodiment of carbon monoxide, though; killing people in general becomes super easy when they can't sense your presence in any way, shape, or form.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that he doesn't necessarily belong here or anything, but had either Karzahni or Tren Krom seen him coming, those two encounters could've turned out quite differently.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I agree with the ideas about most of the characters that aren't in my list (I always picked ones that look scary, and I noticed that you guys are talking ones that use actions to make themselves scary), so I add them to my list: 

12. Botar (big size, teeth, red eyes, and claws) 

13. Kulta (He's an undead skeleton)

14. The Skull Creatures (same as Kulta) 

15. Tren Krom 

16. The Barraki (they look monstrous, dangerous, and hide in the shadows in the sea) 

17. Velika (For how he killed Karzahni and Tren Krom, I would imagine a movie called Psycho in 1960 that way. Yikes.) 

18. Karzahni (His pre-mutated mask looks very creepy for how it looks like faces sewn together Frankenstein-style) 

19. Zaktan (His life sure makes him fearsome) 

20. Pridak (weird mouth and red marks that look like blood) 

21. Takadox (His face, glowing in the dark, and weird body structure) 

22. The Rahkshi in the Mask of Light movie (their faces open when they shriek. Yeesh.) 

23. Irnakk (An embodiment of fear, but he is a myth)