BIONICLE MAFIA XXXV AND THE GOLDEN HEIST

Voltex

Agreed. Tis a busy time of the year, for everyone. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

its ok it'll all be over soon

well probably not but lets pretend it will be

Folder\\Scene_05\\File||FF

Last Modified: 12/04/16

FF was baking cookies when the door to his home was blasted to pieces, and Mr. White stepped inside.

“Sorry about that,” the Piraka said. “I’ve been knocking for the past sixteen minutes and you weren’t answering… and, well, I really need to kill you today.”

“Oh. Well… can I finish baking these cookies first?”

“I would say yes,” Mr. White replied, “except making me blast your door open was really quite rude.”

Thirty minutes later, FF had been baked to perfection – along with a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

Folder\\Scene_05\\File||Burnmad

Burnmad was in his home when both his front door and back door burst open. Naho stepped inside from the back alley, and Burnmad knew he was safe.

Krahka entered from the front door, and had just enough time to toss Burnmad some plot armor (already made redundant by Naho’s presence) when Tuyet speared them through the chest from behind.

“Curses,” Unit gasped, collapsing to the floor. “Shoulda known getting a role ability would be the end of me!”

Folder\\Scene_05\\File||Evidence_01

With the help of the Vahki, the following four people were found to be innocent of the crime of killing FF thanks to their alibis; as such, they cannot be executed in FF’s name:

1-Mr. Kranan was busy setting his place up for a fancy birthday party for Mr. Americana.

2-Mr. Marvelous was discovered tied up in FF’s basement in the middle of a pentagram, and obviously could not have been the killer.

3-Mr. RG was busy wasting time with band practice.

4-Mr. TL was busy wasting time trying to sabotage RG’s band practice.

Folder\\Scene_05\\File||Evidence_02

With the help of the Vahki, the following four people were found to be innocent of the crime of killing Unit thanks to their alibis; as such, they cannot be executed in Unit’s name:

1-Mr. ToaD was busy trying to buy a King Dedede amiibo off of Voltex (he failed).

2-Mr. Burnmad was being protected by Unit, and was also standing in front of him.

3-Mr. Hellyam was the Matoran that was designated the task of dragging Unit’s corpse to Vahki HQ.

4-Mr. Americana was busy selling girl scout cookies over the internet, and making quite the profit.

VOTING BEGINS NOW. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS.

>You can vote anyone for the death of FF.

>You can vote anyone for the death of Unit.

>Players who voted in Round 1 will now have their votes increase by 1 this round.

>Players who voted in Round 2 will now have their votes increase by 1 this round.

(no special voting twist this time)

• Upvote 5

Hm, Mr White said they'd been knocking sixteen minutes. Player 16 is ToaD. ToaD wasn't in the innocent list for the last Mr White killing, either. More importantly, during the death scene for Blade, Mr White referred to themselves as my friend, and ToaD and I were both members of the Ice Region in BZPGOT, another game run by Tex. In BZPGOT, FF was ruler of the Ice Region, and later in this scene, ToaD was trying to win a King Dedede amiibo off Voltex. Thus, I'm voting ToaD for the horrific cookie murder of FF. 

I couldn't find any obvious or convoluted clues in this particular scene, but Burnmad, Americana, me, ToaD and Hellyam have all been on the innocent lists for previous Tuyet killings. Of the remaining eight players, I couldn't narrow it down further, but I do feel like the fact Timelord is continually trying to "sabotage" people is a clue of some kind, so I'll vote for him for Unit's death. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Death of FF:

ToaD-6

Death of Unit:

TL-3

ShadowVezon-3

The baked cookies and FF better be good otherwise my death would have been for naught.

I'm afraid I must inform you that both yourself and the cookies were overcooked and burned black.

Not that burned black cookies aren't enjoyed by some people, but the vast majority were certainly disgusted.

Edited by Stark

I'm afraid I must inform you that both yourself and the cookies were overcooked and burned black.

Not that burned black cookies aren't enjoyed by some people, but the vast majority were certainly disgusted.

“I would say yes,” Mr. White replied, “except making me blast your door open was really quite rude.”

Thirty minutes later, FF had been baked to perfection – along with a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

So, the most perfectly baked cookies and FFs are the ones that are burnt pitch black :P?
  • Upvote 1

pWPTu7m.jpg

So, the most perfectly baked cookies and FFs are the ones that are burnt pitch black :P?

Mr. White has very different standards

I'm going to wind up looking really stupid if it turns out these guys are innocent. 

• Upvote 1

I'm going to wind up looking really stupid if it turns out these guys are innocent. 

I'll save you the trouble of waiting, because they're both innocent

Sorry, but this is all I can think of to say for the village lynching its own again. :P

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster
  • Upvote 3

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

If I die can I play my saxophone.

(autocorrect decided "die" would change into "for".)

Death of FF:

ToaD-21

Death of Unit:

TL-15

ShadowVezon-6

If I for can saxophones play at my lynching?

what

e: waiting on votes from rg, hellyam, marvelous, burnmad, toad, dragonstar

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I expect that a great many people are going to try to kill me in the next night scene. 

I heard there was a secret role, that Nato played to please the Lord.

My role is no secret. I'm sure anyone who's tried to target me has probably figured it out. 

Knew something was up when not a single person voted for someone other than ToaD... 

You all realise that the Piraka are now nearly half of us? They've almost won. They know that everyone of us that is not them is (probably) against them.

Tuyet just had to kill Krahka as well... really bad.

Only way for the village to win is for Tuyet to get lucky with kills, for Dume to give the archivist the Plot Weapon or someone else that will be targeted plot armour and for them to make the right kill, for Naho to protect the right person. Given that we are near the end, it's probably better for Tuyet to get the right kill and Dume to give someone a Plot Weapon and have them make the right kill, since protecting would just stagger the game...

Odds are currently in the favour of the Piraka, unfortunately, possibly unless two Piraka are killed next night, barring any special deaths. 

I think at this point it should be fairly obvious that Americana is a Piraka of some description, and the attempt to lynch them failed. That's not even talking about Mr Blue, who needs to be lynched to be killed. 

• Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'd say we've been outplayed, but really it's more that the Piraka got extremely lucky with Day 2's voting gimmick.

Also Pulse, we executed Dume on Day 2.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"