BIONICLE MAFIA XXXV AND THE GOLDEN HEIST

Voltex

Code or not, I always operate on the assumption that anything Voltex does will result in death.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's never too late for the party, in fact it's a bit early, it hasn't really started. We're all still alive! And you know, that issue must be rectified as soon as possible. Post pictures of Aye-ayes to show your support for killing everyone, including Taka!

Aye-aye!

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

There are no gods here.

Only murder and madness.

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

As promised, I have a cake for Valendale:

708879.jpg

Eggnog for ShadowVezon:

wEpqCIJ.jpg

and a cookie for xccj:

cookie.png

you've all been added to the first post.

in the meantime: there are still two spots left, and they will remain open until I have posted the scene for Round 0.1, at which point roles will be sent out.

Should one or both spots remain unfilled, I will remove the same number of Matoran.

• Upvote 6

Round 0.1: The Pre-Mature Lynching of ShadowVezon

Despite knowing that to join in would be folly, ShadowVezon stepped up to the registration table. At first, he did not recognize the host – but when he was finally able to recognize Voltex, he grimaced.

“Name?” Voltex asked.

“ShadowVezon.”

“Mister… S… V…” Voltex muttered, scribbling it down.

ShadowVezon grew irritated. “ShadowVezon, I said. Not SV. Stop doing things I don’t like all the time.”

The Host paused, glancing up at him and raising an unimpressed eyebrow (he also quashed the urge to make an ‘ibrow’ pun, but that’s not important). “I’m sure that I don’t know what you mean.”

“You shortened my name,” SV grumbled, his irritation growing as he realized that even the narrator was now shortening his name. “Stop that. I don’t like it. Stop doing things I don’t like.

“I haven’t shortened anybody’s names.”

TimeLord chose that moment to walk by, happening to glance down at his placement on the list by pure circumstance. “Oh hey, Mister TL! I like it!”

He continued on his way, whistling innocently, as Voltex sighed and SV slowly counted down from one hundred to calm himself. Once he was finished, he opened his mouth to speak, but was beaten to the punch by Voltex, who either had extremely poor timing, or was deliberately trying to frustrate him.

“Is this still about that whole ‘Bag of Doritos’ incident in Bionifight?” he asked, frowning. “Because if so, that was like, two years ago. I mean, I know I’m not one to talk about grudges or anything, goodness knows I feuded with Shadowhawk for quite a long time, but even still, I think it’s rather silly.”

Resisting the urge to comment on how this whole scenario was being manufactured simply to fluff up the word count of the scene, SV shook his head. “No. I just don’t want my name shortened. It’s SV, not ShadowVezon. You’re the one blowing this out of proportion.”

“Y’know, technically, you don’t need to make a big deal over me making my own life more convenient.”

Resisting the urge to scream, ShadowVezon once again counted down from one hundred before turning around. “Fine then, whatever, I guess I’m in. Can’t wait for everybody to immediately accuse me of being Mr. Black once I’m on the suspect list.”

Now it was Blade’s turn to conveniently enter the scene, with what could only be described as a short-eating grin on her face as she called out, “Look! Look everyone! SV admitted to being Mr. Black! We should lynch him!”

“Now now, Blade,” Voltex interrupted, before the mob rapidly surrounding them could become violent. “Remember: role revealing isn't allowed.”

Xccj raised his hand, trying to push his way through the crowd, but was quickly swallowed back up again.

“Right,” Blade replied, still grinning, “then let's lynch him for breaking the rule on role revealing!”

ShadowVezon tried and failed to resist the urge to groan. “I only said that you'd say it, not that you would be right to do so!”

“Here in Village Land, that might as well be the same thing; we're the same people who tend to lynch the medic, remember?” Blade asked, still with that stupid grin on her face.

Xccj finally forced his way through the crowd, collapsing across Voltex’s desk as he gasped for breath. “Sign me up!”

Voltex did so, banging his gavel on the registration table. “Alright! Order in the room, order in the room! All in favor of immediately lynching ShadowVezon, say AYE!”

“AYE!” Pulse shouted from across the room, where he was squished up against the wall. “I also donate one of my eyes!”

“Not necessary,” Voltex said.

“NAY!” Marvelous yelled, stepping into the small open circle and turning to face the crowd. “Nay, I say! Save the lynching for when the game actually starts!”

“All in favor of also lynching Mr. Marvelous say aye again!” Voltex called.

“Aye again!” said Vox, who felt extremely clever.

“Aye aye, Captain Tex!” said Blade, who had somehow managed to procure popcorn.

“Aye sir,” Underscore murmured, not willing to risk even gaining any benevolent attention from Voltex after the Host had agreeably reserved him a spot in the game.

“Aye aye aye,” Pahrak mumbled, before Vox forcefully shut his mouth when he continued to repeat himself.

“Eye,” said Nato, who felt even more clever than Vox.

“All in favor of lynching Tex say eye!” Onaku called, having no compunctions about respecting the Host’s right to senselessly killing players off despite also being reserved a spot, while also simultaneously impressed that Nato had somehow managed to make his vote back in time.

Underscore tried to say ‘eye’ to agree, feeling a sudden burst of courage, but the effort was unfortunately too much and he collapsed to the floor, his brain broken.

“Eye!” yelled ShadowVezon, who was obviously fed up with Voltex and his scheming ways.

“What the hey,” Marvelous said, shrugging as he tried to buy himself time to remember what to say before shrugging again when he could not. “Sure. Lynch him.”

“ayy lmao” said Americana, who was above obscene nonsense such as pre-game lynchings.

“Aye aye, then!” shouted Hellyam from beside Pulse (who now had one of his eyes cupped in his hand), and loyal to a fault.

“Aye on Tax!” said TimeLord, making it unclear who – or what – he was voting for. “Bring him down!”

“Aye eye!” said RG, who was, in typical RG-fashion, trying to appeal to all bloodlust at once.

FF burst into theme song, but unfortunately (or fortunately?) the narrator was too lazy to copy/past his entire post into the scene.

Dragonstar raised his hand, pausing dramatically as he locked eyes with Voltex. “Eye!”

ToaD burst into nursery rhyme, and this time, the narrator simply had to include the Oscar-worthy piece:

“♫ OLD McVOLTEX HAD A FARM ♫

♫ E-AYE-E-AYE-O ♫

♫ AND ON HIS FARM HE HAD A GALLOWS ♫

♫ E-AYE-E-AYE-O ♫

♫ WITH A LYNCHING HERE ♫

♫ AND A LYNCHING THERE ♫

♫ HERE A LYNCHING,THERE A LYNCHING ♫

♫ EVERYWHERE A LYNCHING ♫

♫ OLD McVOLTEX HAD A FARM ♫

♫ E-AYE-E-AYE-O ♫”

Voltex clapped. “Even if you have all lynched me, truly, this shall be glorious.”

“Is that code for ‘I’m going to kill you all’?” Pulse asked, now standing next to Blade, who had replaced his eye with some popcorn.

Voltex gave him the Look. “I couldn’t possibly comment.”

“Why not?” asked Jed. “Also, aye! Eye! Aye! Aye! Aye?”

“Code or not, I always operate on the assumption that anything Voltex does will result in death,” Nato said.

“That’s probably a smart decision,” TimeLord replied, temporarily setting his grudge for Nato aside, since he already knew Voltex too well.

Smoke Monster paused in the doorway as he entered the room, slowly taking everything in before shaking his head with an exasperated sigh. “I'm gone for one day and everyone is already trying to kill people before the first round has even begun,” he muttered. “This game is going to be chaos.”

“Isn’t that the beauty of Mafia?” Kranan asked him.

Smoke Monster shrugged.

Taka Nuvia stumbled in, bowling both of them over. “AYE!” she yelled, before pausing and looking around. “Oh, am I late to the party again?”

“No,” Pulse and Voltex said in unison, before glancing at each other.

“You go first,” said Voltex.

“No, no, that’s okay, you go first,” said Pulse.

Voltex shrugged. “If you insist.”

He snapped his fingers once, and everyone promptly died - except for Blade, who was still munching on popcorn.

And Nato, who had somehow managed to stay alive by anticipating the deaths of every player in the game.

And TimeLord, who had cowered behind Nato.

And Pulse, who had ducked to the floor at precisely the right second by sheer accident while chasing his runaway eye.

And ShadowVezon, who had just enough time to begin steaming with rage before his head exploded.

And last but not least, Valendale, who, up until this point, had been absorbed in eating his cake in one of the corners, and had paused with his fork halfway to his mouth. He took in the corpses of almost every single player with a single glance before shaking his head and continuing his feast.

“Well then,” Voltex said, clapping his hands together as the silence was broken, “I dare say that I shall begin sending out the roles now.”

So he did.

Role PMs being sent out now. Another post will be made once the task is finished and Night 1 officially begins.

• Upvote 9

For the record, I'm not bothered about the Doritos. Considering what I'd won previously, I really can't complain.

don't worry

I put that scene up there with MESP

MESP... was that the space program thing in XIII where we all sent Vox to the moon?

And TimeLord, who had cowered behind Nato.

Why?

Just why?

wynaut

That was absolute gloriousness incarnate. A++, just totally A++. xD

I also love how you included ToaD's stuff. xD

it was oscar-worthy

*shudders at the memories*

Still have Eljay's gif of the launch, even though Majhost bit the dust.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I object to this objectification of objections.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it was that Ace Attorney game, right?

Yep *At the time I had no idea it was Ace Attorney*

Why is there an extensive rocket launch scene in a game about lawyers and court cases?

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Why is there an extensive rocket launch scene in a game about lawyers and court cases?

IIRC, a case was heavily tied in to the space program, so after its resolution they got to be present for the launch?

Been a while since I last played the game.

Edit: Also if you still have that gif saved, why have you not posted a link to it for the rest of us???

- :burnmad:

Edited by Shadow Burnmad
  • Upvote 1

IIRC, a case was heavily tied in to the space program, so after its resolution they got to be present for the launch?

Edit: Also if you still have that gif saved, why have you not posted a link to it for the rest of us???

Because I had to remember where I had it saved..

EDIT: Found it!

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

An absolute masterpiece. Brings back so many memories...

2xu8Ptu.png

An absolute masterpiece. Brings back so many memories...

It still amazes me how the entire game managed to work together to get the "Lift off" sequence of votes.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Writing Night 01 scene now. Any role PMs received after this post for Night 01 will not have any effect.

Necessary decisions not finalized by roles will be made according to latest suggestion if possible, or by RNG if not. Roles that remained inactive will find themselves... regretting their inactivity soon enough.

• Upvote 2

I predict a high body count for the first night.

• Upvote 3