Looking for artistic help

Legodudelol

So I am making a bionicle game in the style of The mata nui online games and I have the programing skills, all I need some help with the art. This is kind of a competition to see whom will get some art into my game every week I will post a new assignment for anyone that is willing to try it. Anyone that gets in will get credit for their work, so good luck and Godspeed.

Before I give the first assignment, I wanna see how many people are interested in this, so just follow this topic so I can get a good count.

I am looking for anything that looks like it could easily fit into one of the mnog games, so use any means you are comfortable with.

Edited by Legodude's chat room

My Epic: Ahkmou's Return and My story collection: Takanuva's Travels are my stories so far, look 'em up.

Okay, so for my MNOG clone, Adventure Posts, I took screenshots of the original MNOG and used those.  It was rather sloppy and shameless but it would work for a demo.

Also, what kind of a style are you going for?  A hand-drawn, animated look?  The vector graphics of the original MNOG games?  3D renders?  If you go the 3D route it's pretty easy to map out large areas, and this is speaking from experience.  I wanted a North March outpost to show up in Adventure Posts, so I created it as a Quake 2 level and took screenshots of the inside.  Even with the subsequent GIMPing it was much less painful than trying to hand-draw every frame.

It's just I need details before committing to anything.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Well, for anyone that wants to do the first challenge, here it is

I am in need of some backgrounds for the game, First background that I need is the inside of a room, the game is 3rd person point of view. This room is the room the character starts in. My game takes place after the reformation of Spherus Magna, so don't try to use one of the backgrounds from one of the mnogs. I figured that the game would start in a new Ta-Korro, so to clarify I am looking for the inside of a room from a new Ta-Korro. The image must be 800 pixels wide and 600 tall.

Edited by Legodude's chat room

My Epic: Ahkmou's Return and My story collection: Takanuva's Travels are my stories so far, look 'em up.