2015/16 Rahi

Gush958

lava_toad.pngA common lava creature found in the volcanic region of fire. The lava toad has the ability to spit lava and magma from his gaping jaws. They feed on parasites and ash which are found pretty much everywhere in the region of fire. Lava Toads have huge mouths and have a very complicated digestive system.

puhlawakar.pngA large capable beast which roams the icy plains of Okoto. It bears huge claws for creating grip when trudging along in the ice and snow. They are found in herds which have been known to make numerous attacks on Islanders passing by.

seabird.pngThe Seabirds are common elegant birds. They fly in flocks and have a rather gentle way of flying. Seabirds dive at impossible speeds into the water to fish out small inhabitants of the sea. Seabirds have excellent vision and can spot the slightest movement from a mile away.

rock_ussal.pngStone Ussals are strong dangerous creatures. They have the strength to take down a full-size Toa. On their back the have a large spiky crystal. This could bring down a cave and the Ussal would emerge unarmed. Luckily, these creatures dwell deep down in large caverns. Islanders who mine sometimes come across them and few are lucky enough to escape alive.

sand_syren.pngSand Syrens are extremely rare and quite unpredictable. They have a huge third leg with a flat foot. This helps them to trudge along the sand in their herds. So far only two herds have been seen by Islanders but there are believed to be others. Many have returned without their hearing abilities due to the Syrens' ear-splitting call.

Edited by GusH958
  • Upvote 2

--KAPURA-- 

''You are where you are. If I practice I can be where I am not.''

Kapura_Speak.png

I take it that this is a written conceptualization of Rahi that could have been for G2.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

• 1 month later...