Humanoid Brick-Built Figure!

Katanga

Greetings, viewer. By some amazing coincidence, I recently found and acquired a bunch of old Mixels sets that I needed to build my own basic figure. The sets used in this creation's construction were one 41548 set, one 41550 set, and two 41549 sets. Of the combined two hundred thirty-seven pieces in those sets, my final figure roughly took only seventy-six pieces to build, not including its bow. The figure stands about as tall as Melum, features twelve points of articulation, and can hold most minifigure accessories.

As of right now, the figure has no backstory or name. I might come up with those later though.

Note for mobile users: The following images are hosted on Dropbox. Because of this, you might not able to view them. If that is the case, simply try opening the links on a computer.

Full body shots showing off the build and every point of articulation.

Front.

Back.

Photos showing off the figure with its bow.

Full bow.

Alternate shot of the bow.

Close up of the bow.

Miscellaneous shots.

I don't know how my iPod did this effect, but it looks cool nonetheless.

The figure posing with a sword.

Edited by Katanga
  • Upvote 2

Neat! I like the color scheme and the design of the legs. The head is pretty good, I wish it had a little more detail but it's hard to work that in at such a small scale. The asymmetry makes it pretty interesting to look at-- I like the crystal up on one shoulder. The bow and sword are cool too. Hope you make more of these. ;)

Edited by Disciple

Neat! I like the color scheme and the design of the legs. The head is pretty good, I wish it had a little more detail but it's hard to work that in at such a small scale. The asymmetry makes it pretty interesting to look at-- I like the crystal up on one shoulder. The bow and sword are cool too. Hope you make more of these. ;)

Thank you! Creating a decent looking head was actually sort of a challenge. I would have put more detail into it, but I felt what I ended up with was already big enough without making it seem too disproportionate.

I'm on mobile and it worked.

Nice build.

Thank you for the compliment.

Dropbox is a little finicky with different mobile devices. Sometimes it works, often times it doesn't. This is the case even with my own mobile devices. :s

I like how you didn't settle for just a skeleton but made a figure with personality. It's neat.

My original goal with this was to keep it simple, but also make something that'd look good on my shelves and be fun to pose. Glad it ended up with some personality too! Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...