Describe Today

ToaTImeLord

Today I sorted through some masks and realised my pearl gold Ignika is a bit more valuable than I thought, going by Bricklink prices, so I found a little plastic sleeve to stick it in to keep it safe. Still waiting on a trans-red 2015 Hau to arrive - got two already, but saw a nice cheap one on Ebay and couldn't resist. 

well my family (me, mom, dad, sister, and our dog/cats) are FINALLY moving into a house (a ranch-style) within the coming week or so! after soo many years at this stupid apartment, paying ridiculous rent, and dealing with neighbors (above or otherwise), it's finally time to say "goodbye" to this jargon and let a new chapter ov our lives unfold! the age ov renting is over! now my family and i can rest peacefully and move forward with our lives! i will pray for the best possible outcomes and a better, brighter future for the four ov us (as well as our pets)! :) 

wish me and my family the best ov luck for the future! any thoughts and prayers will be gratefully welcomed! thanks in advance! :) 

Edited by Tufi Piyufi
Inappropriate language removed.

well, i gotta sign out ov BZPower for now! but worry not! for when everything at the house is done and i have my internet back, i'll sign back in and see what's going on! it's gonna take time so please be patient! and with that being said; i am TheZOMBIEJ, i'll see you folks later, and have a good day! :) 

*scary ghost voice* i'll be back... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

didn't sleep well! went to bed after 11 PM, woke up after 6 AM ... yeah. my sleep schedule (if i had one) has been horrible ever since we moved into this house! staying up later and waking up later (though it varies)! what's worse is i can't tell if i actually slept or not! that is soo freaking weird! oh well! whatever! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

tired, drained of energy (elemental? lol), annoyed, etc.! stayed up til' after 4:00 IN THE MORNING!! i was getting back into Moc-making and wanted to build a new Makuta Moc, as well as a new Toa of Water! so i did and i'm pleased with the results! i also disassembled and old massive dragon Moc (as well as a smaller, worse dragon Moc), among other stuff, an that took some time! i enjoyed Mocing again and i hope to continue Mocing until i'm dead (as long as the parts are available.)! finally went to bed sometime after 4 AM (yeah i lost track of time! bite me! -_-) and woke up around 7: 42 or whatever! so yeah! that's not at all good but hey at least i have two new excellent Mocs to display and be proud of! that's something, right? point is i had fun Moc-making again and also fixing/improving older Mocs (Rob Zombie; Toa of Industrial Metal, Sanaa Lathan; Toa of Fire, Elektro; Toa of Electricity, among others) and that is the important part is having fun building these Mocs! God i love Bionicle! <3 

Mocs built last night: Makuta; The Shadow Master and Takea; Toa of Water 

• 2 weeks later...