Describe Today

ToaTImeLord

Depressive Hangover.

(not an actual hangover, rather a feeling of being tired and dizzy after a time of deep depression)

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

(I know I posted today, but something came up)

Chaotic Emotions.

pure_muscle.png

Desert Pirate

Artistically restricted

(I given you alot of freedom in the Mahri Nui project.)
That had absolutely nothing to do with the Mahri-Nui game.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'm Straight,

Love Searching,

Uphill Climb.

Also

Gallbladder Attack.

Vomitted Alot.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

I'm gay

I'm Bi
Nice, same
Same, Bi
All-the Bi
Am straight.

Still friends?

Always friends!

(I don't care what anyone's orientation is. If you treat me with the proper respect them well get along just fine.)

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Reading book.

I'm gay

Attention hungry?

I could always use attention, sure. But "I'm gay" is totally a description for that day, especially considering my qt gf.

Always friends!

(I don't care what anyone's orientation is. If you treat me with the proper respect them well get along just fine.)

Right though??? <3

Uh, today:

Streaming Berseria?

• Upvote 1

Quiz stress

Reading book.

I'm gay

Attention hungry?
I could always use attention, sure. But "I'm gay" is totally a description for that day, especially considering my qt gf.

Always friends!

Right though??? <3

Uh, today:

Streaming Berseria?

(I use the term bi rather loosely.

I'm more 70% attracted to female 30% attracted to male. I prefer one over the other but I still like both.)

Okay, On a personally serious note, I may be developing cholecystitis, i.e an infection of the gallbladder. This is caused because I have gallstones. Unless if I have my gallbladder removed, it will kill me. I'm am in no-way exaggerating this, this is serious and could very well be life-threatening. Be it genetic, diet related, or stress-caused, I do not know, all I know is that I have it. I went to the hospital today due to a gallbladder attack Wednesday morning at about 6 AM EST, which got to the point where I vomited, the pain did not go away during the night, it kept me up and I was left tossing and turning until I went downstairs into the recliner. Today at 3 PM EST I went to the hospital, they gave me various drugs and ran various exams only to come to the conclusion as stated above. I have just returned from the hospital and am now dealing with the matter of having to have my gallbladder removed, lest I die.

pure_muscle.png

Okay, On a personally serious note, I may be developing cholecystitis, i.e an infection of the gallbladder. This is caused because I have gallstones. Unless if I have my gallbladder removed, it will kill me. I'm am in no-way exaggerating this, this is serious and could very well be life-threatening. Be it genetic, diet related, or stress-caused, I do not know, all I know is that I have it. I went to the hospital today due to a gallbladder attack Wednesday morning at about 6 AM EST, which got to the point where I vomited, the pain did not go away during the night, it kept me up and I was left tossing and turning until I went downstairs into the recliner. Today at 3 PM EST I went to the hospital, they gave me various drugs and ran various exams only to come to the conclusion as stated above. I have just returned from the hospital and am now dealing with the matter of having to have my gallbladder removed, lest I die.

Oh man!

(You're in my prayers, bruv. Hope you pull through this.)

• Upvote 3

Recover soon fire toa. Your in our hearts.
  • Upvote 1