Weirdest Thing A Set Has Ever Done

CaT in Rogue

So, what's the weirdest thing a Bionicle set of yours has ever done? For me, it would be my Thok set disappearing for a few weeks, and then me finding it under a thin stick in my bedroom. Seriously, the stick was about 1/4 of the width of Thok. Weird.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

The armor keeps disappearing from my brother's sets, and the arms always fall off mine. Other than that, not many mysterious happenings. Well, if you don't count the transparent LEGO studs constantly disappearing permanently ... we blame it on the "Lego Dot Monster." Kind of a bummer, too, because we used them for headlights. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

An old MOC of mine moved from one side of the room to the other overnight, and pieces of mine seem to dissappear. Then, I lost my Keetongu eye-piece when I was 8. When I was 12, it turned up in the backyard. :blink: . Other than those paranormal occaissions, not much has happened.

Edited by GeluNumber1

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

well had a set that i was using and it contained a rhotuka and i launched the spinner and when i went to find it it was no where to be seen. several days later it popped up out of no where in the middle of my floor.Another incidence involved three kraata. i was in a treatment center and i had three kraata that i kept in a pocket in my jacket. Well one day i had them out and when i went to put them up only two out of the three was there. I looked all around the area and after about a week i gave up looking for it. Then 6 months later i was washing my clothes and i opened the dryer door and long behold right there on the rim in a kinda of position was my kraata that was missing for 6 months so that was pretty amazing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Sometimes, my sets will fall over, or lower their arms. But, one time, a piece from my first ever Bionicle (Rahaga Bomonga) lost the tip of his staff. Years later, I found it and my missing TIE Interceptor pilot in the very back of my car!

mindeth the cobwebs

Parts disappearing for ages and then reappearing isn't that weird really, and I only had an extreme case of that with Pohatu Nuvas armour, which vanished not long after I got the set in '03, and I only found again maybe a year or so ago. Mostly all this weird stuff is just due to forgetfulness, short attention span, or lack of observance.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Parts disappearing for ages and then reappearing isn't that weird really, and I only had an extreme case of that with Pohatu Nuvas armour, which vanished not long after I got the set in '03, and I only found again maybe a year or so ago.Mostly all this weird stuff is just due to forgetfulness, short attention span, or lack of observance.

Agreed, but it's still a silly moment when we find the lost pieces again :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Because I keep all my Bionicles stacked in a pile on one of my shelves in my bedroom, the problem of losing any of them doesn't ever happen. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I once left my Lehvak outside for 10 seconds while I went inside to get my camera. When I returned, it was nowhere to be seen. It hadn't fallen anywhere, so it must've been stolen. The weird thing is, there was no one inside and I should've seen anyone who had been there ten seconds ago...I also mysteriously got a third Kopaka Nuva sword piece. No idea where that came from.

I once left my Lehvak outside for 10 seconds while I went inside to get my camera. When I returned, it was nowhere to be seen. It hadn't fallen anywhere, so it must've been stolen. The weird thing is, there was no one inside and I should've seen anyone who had been there ten seconds ago...I also mysteriously got a third Kopaka Nuva sword piece. No idea where that came from.

Did you ever find the Lehvak

One time Antroz allowed a spider to lay some eggs on his face underneath his mask.

All i have to say to that one is eww. and did they hatch?Slightly off topic i found a spider last summer who was carrying a eggsac on it's back and let me tell you i captured it and kept alive at least until the eggs hatched and she carried the spiderlings on her back. Oh if only Visorak were real i maybe could have had a small army to invade alaska or at least kill all mosquitoes.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to discover the fate of the disks that supposedly came with the 4 McDonalds Tohunga I got in 2001 (in addition to Onepu's other foot.) Strangely, I don't even recall ever having any disks paired with the Tohunga, and it was only a number of years later when I bought a few others on ebay that I even realized they came with disks. I logicly suspect that a time traveler stole them and brainwashed me.

Edited by Leto

I have yet to discover the fate of the disks that supposedly came with the 4 McDonalds Tohunga I got in 2001 (in addition to Onepu's other foot.) Strangely, I don't even recall ever having any disks paired with the Tohunga, and it was only a number of years later when I bought a few others on ebay that I even realized they came with disks. I logicly suspect that a time traveler stole them and brainwashed me.

Gosh i hope the time traveler had a good reason. lol. Well i must also say that i remember getting my disks but they soon also disappeared gosh that was so long ago. I also must say that for some reason i only got matoro from mcdonalds so i ended up with 5 matoros I made a matoran kaita out of him(s). and to think he is a ko-matoran and i live in Alaska figure that maybe lego decided "Well if we send mcdonalds in alaska only give them matoro as a joke about the weather."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I have had sets disappear on me randomly, but I find them later.And then there was the one that hit me in the eye...ouch. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed2.gif

Edited by Nuparu1995

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

My Zamors would fly off in a direction I shot them in. I would look for it in the direction it flew in, give up, and later find them in the OPPOSITE direction. (And I saw no bouncing..)

I have had the same problem although it was more with rhotuka but same concept. I have also lost a kanohi mask before and found it underneath the couch 2 months later and mind you i looked under the couch already.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I launched a Rhotuka spinner outside, and it flew behind my house roof and vanished. :( Months later, I found the spinner on my front lawn completely intact.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Well, I once left my Brutaka on a shelf and ten seconds later he had raised his weapon ready to hit me in the back. :PBut apart from that, I keep finding krana in my scrabble set. :???:

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Back in 2006, I woke up one morning and found my Kongu Inika laying on the floor in a flying pose, the weird thing was, he was on a shelf, surrounded by other figures the night before.

[size=4][color=#FF0000][color=#000000]Formerly known as ROTF Devastator[/color][/color][/size]
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vakama18/Stuff/shockwave_sig.jpg[/img][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nrdy/Kittiez/W1/tabby.png[/img]

Well, I once left my Brutaka on a shelf and ten seconds later he had raised his weapon ready to hit me in the back. :PBut apart from that, I keep finding krana in my scrabble set. :???:

That would be inconvinient. B-O-H- :silver: -R-O-KAnyways, I once lost a Midak Skyblaster, and found it later with no ammo in it.

aouROFb.png

Nothing. When I was younger and used to display my sets, I was quite careful with them and consequently, nothing 'funny' ever happened to them. Now, they are just in boxes so I am pretty sure I still have everything. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have also lost a kanohi mask before and found it underneath the couch 2 months later and mind you i looked under the couch already.

A very similar thing happened at my house a few years ago, only it was with a whole set (Hahli Inika). Someone found her a few weeks later in a place we had already checked several times. Weird... *The X-Files theme starts playing*"But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

I have also lost a kanohi mask before and found it underneath the couch 2 months later and mind you i looked under the couch already.

A very similar thing happened at my house a few years ago, only it was with a whole set (Hahli Inika). Someone found her a few weeks later in a place we had already checked several times. Weird... *The X-Files theme starts playing*"But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"
I know isn't it really annoying. you look and look and never find it then it pops out of nowhere, i originally thought to blame the cat but i know it was not him he only steals tridax pods. i still like how i lost a kraata then did not see it again for like 6 months and when i found it it was on the dryer rim in a kinda creepy position. so yeah

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 3 weeks later...

I used to own all 6 turaga back in 2001. Then a few years later, Vakama, Nuju, and Nokama suddenly vanished. I still have their staffs to prove that I had them, but the actual sets or the pieces of said sets are nowhere to be found. Unfortunate and very strange.:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

The only weird thing I remember happening was a few years ago when I brought my Tahu Nuva to school (that was a dumb idea btw).I coulda sworn I had him safe in my pocket, but somehow his mask disappeared on me. :Kinda sad since that was the only Hau Nuva I had. D:

heknowswhenyouvebeenxmas.png