Weirdest Thing A Set Has Ever Done

CaT in Rogue

Not really BIONICLE, but once I was playing with my NinjaGo Rattlecopter before bed. When it was bedtime, I put the Rattlecopter on a shelf not far from my bed. When I woke up the next morning, the Rattlecopter was staring directly at me! It could have turned when I was asleep.

mindeth the cobwebs

ok so a few days ago i found part of a rahkshi staff that i only had one of it and i lost it like wait i think 3 years so then the next day i again lost it then refound it well guess what turned up the next day i found another one like it had cloned it self or something and that was just creepy

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Not really BIONICLE, but once I was playing with my NinjaGo Rattlecopter before bed. When it was bedtime, I put the Rattlecopter on a shelf not far from my bed. When I woke up the next morning, the Rattlecopter was staring directly at me! It could have turned when I was asleep.

ok that is just scary that it moved ......hmmm do you have an older brother or sister who could of done it before you woke up perhapes :h: :m: :m:

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

er...when he first came out, antroz always rattled his head (i got him on vacation)and...sets some times randomly move especially the older ones,and finally... in 2008 I lost my only shadow kraata at my friends odd part: he was in a zippered pocket. still haven't found himok, that was odd... three second moderation.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 4 weeks later...

After I got the 2009 skrall, I built it and left it on my bed. When I turned around, the thing shot me in the back! After that, I got hit by mutran's tridax pod. So from now on, I never turn my back on a bionicle that has a projectile weapon. Plus, my maxilos was staring at me whenever i looked at it from different angles

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

• 2 weeks later...

er...when he first came out, antroz always rattled his head (i got him on vacation)and...sets some times randomly move especially the older ones,and finally... in 2008 I lost my only shadow kraata at my friends odd part: he was in a zippered pocket. still haven't found himok, that was odd... three second moderation.

fail. I forgot about moderation not existing in this forum and the new one(s):my friends keekarah(spelling?) keeps randomly moving every time we would not be in the same room. Plus his bionicle:the game disc 1 keeps dissapearing and reappearing in random places.moving bohrohk(in box, poses, etc., :smiletahnokkal:and my rahkshi randomly squaredancing. jk, jk, jk still no sign of the shadow kraata...

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Some pieces (a yellow zamor with a red spot and several rhotuka disks) disappeared and I still haven't found them.Back in 2005, my sets were moving very often during the night.Also, I lost my Kurahk Kraata in the carpet, and it reappeared months later in a clothe's pocket.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

It seems my MOCs Fehzok and Tarvin keep pushing each other off of my shelf, and sometimes I leave the room, come back, and find them in different poses than when I last saw them. Le gasp!

*gasps**<rofl*

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Makuta's head falling off. And once I had just bought a Rahaga, and was opening it in the car (yes, I was impatient) and a piece fell between the seats. I tried to get it, but couldn't. I looked back into the bag of pieces, and it was there. Weird.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

The Ninrah Ghost Blasters that came with the Toa half of the Mistika never work right for me, but the Makuta ones work fine. I even try switching the ammo and the bulb part. If it's in any other configuration, it works fine. If it's in the exact Toa configuration, never works. Except when I tell someone it doesn't work and show them. Then it works just fine...

MENTAL WOUNDS NOT HEALING

LIFE'S A BITTER SHAME

I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS ON THE CRAZY TRAIN

I got one of the special toa.. that gold and green one whose name escapes me. Anyway, I was playing with his rhoutuka at a table. It went into a shallow bowl on the table, hovered for a few seconds, then spun out of the bowl without studdering before landing. That and I once landed a McToran disk under our entertainment center, which I got back years later when we were getting a new one :D

I got one of the special toa.. that gold and green one whose name escapes me. Anyway, I was playing with his rhoutuka at a table. It went into a shallow bowl on the table, hovered for a few seconds, then spun out of the bowl without studdering before landing. That and I once landed a McToran disk under our entertainment center, which I got back years later when we were getting a new one :biggrin:

That is not really strange.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

You know the golden armor piece that comes with the Stars Skrall? Once I put it on Tahu Stars and then I left him in the bin with all my other Bionicles. Next day, IT WAS GONE!!!!! :blink:

[center][size=8][color=#000080]ACTIVATE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/center]

:kaukau: The Avohkii for my Titan Takua disappeared one day randomly. It wasn't in any place conspicuous, just at my grandmother's house. Later, it eventually showed up on my lawn with scratch marks on it. I put in in my room among my other Bionicle stuff. The next day, it was gone again. Ontological inertia hates me.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

For the longest time, I thought one of my white Gali hooks had dissappeared. Then I remembered that I had tied it to our slide in the backyard with a pipe cleaner so I could use it to climb up. So I want out and found it in pretty great condition, took it in and kept it.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Makuta's head falling off. And once I had just bought a Rahaga, and was opening it in the car (yes, I was impatient) and a piece fell between the seats. I tried to get it, but couldn't. I looked back into the bag of pieces, and it was there. Weird.

Same thing here. Just with Hali Mahri.I was lucky not to actually lose anything. Being in a car at night and having only a few seconds to look at the building instructions before we comepletely pass by the only source of light in miles ( A street lamp) is NOT a good Lego building environment.

2! The best thing ever!

Hewkii Mahri disappeared one day, and after a long time of searching (several weeks actually) I decided to go to target and buy a replacement Hewkii. When I came back home, there was the old one, sitting on a fence post. It's almost as if that were destined to happen...

kadin.png kadin.png kadin.png

My first set was Kopaka Nuva, for my birthday back in '03.And the mask disappeared. The MAAAASK.THE MAAAAAAAAAAAASK D=<Oh, and the shield got bent all weird-like, but that was probably my older brother and his loser friends. But the mask was a tragedy.A few years later, I got... Norik and Iruini (sp?)? Well, a year or so after my buying them, Iruini's DANG GOLD RHOTUKA disappeared on me.I haven't found either. I don't often lose pieces, but when I do, I really lose pieces.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

this one is funny.so a few years back, when i was 7, i was building hahli mahri at my grandma's house.so i'm looking for a Y-joint, and i can;t find it. i start to panic, and then something funny happens.i look at the back of hahli's left leg.there it is, wedged in there.i got it out with one of her wings, and then promptly put the whole set together :)

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

The only weird thing I remember happening was a few years ago when I brought my Tahu Nuva to school (that was a dumb idea btw).I coulda sworn I had him safe in my pocket, but somehow his mask disappeared on me. :Kinda sad since that was the only Hau Nuva I had. D:

What is weird is, that's the exact thing that happened to my Tahu Nuva! Luckily, my good friend gave me his poisoned Hau Nuva which he got at Legoland, which is pretty rad.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Well I had my Toa Inika Kogu on the middle of my bed and when I re tured from the store (My whole family went to the store my dog was left at the house and he wasn't in my room and the door was also shut) he was 3 FEET FROM THE BED!

Well I had my Toa Inika Kogu on the middle of my bed and when I re tured from the store (My whole family went to the store my dog was left at the house and he wasn't in my room and the door was also shut) he was 3 FEET FROM THE BED!

probably the weirdest thing your dog has done:opened doorplayed with konguleft roomclosed door behindIT ALL MAKES SENSEI look over and see this glowing thing. I'm like "huh what omg weird wuh question marks lol this question could be shorter though?" for a few secs then realize it's just a METRU DISK

. .

<--- kfghdjkfhdgmn;

• 2 weeks later...

Finding my Umbra set standing on his wheels perfectly on my bed when I had left him on a table behind my bed...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Finding my Umbra set standing on his wheels perfectly on my bed when I had left him on a table behind my bed...

I ...Wow, just wow. That wins,by far

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Not exactly a set, but once, I found a second Kopaka Mata left arm piece in my bin o' parts. Never knew where it came from, and I NEVER recalled having more than one of that piece in that color. Being the kinda selfish kid I was in '03-'04, I was just like "SWEET! Another piece!" and went with it.

Not exactly a set, but once, I found a second Kopaka Mata left arm piece in my bin o' parts. Never knew where it came from, and I NEVER recalled having more than one of that piece in that color. Being the kinda selfish kid I was in '03-'04, I was just like "SWEET! Another piece!" and went with it.

Could it have been Kopaka's LEG? If so, you have 3.

aouROFb.png

Nope. Kopaka Mata's left arm is a different piece from his legs. I don't know the "technical" name for the piece, but it's a Rahkshi arm in light grey. Only ever recall getting one.

Nope. Kopaka Mata's left arm is a different piece from his legs. I don't know the "technical" name for the piece, but it's a Rahkshi arm in light grey. Only ever recall getting one.
Oh, I was looking at my left, not Kopaka's. Sorry, brain fart :P

aouROFb.png