Weirdest Thing A Set Has Ever Done

CaT in Rogue

One time Antroz allowed a spider to lay some eggs on his face underneath his mask.
That spider was a fikou spider! lol. :kaukau:

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Once I was taking apart a rakshi when his arm shot off like a bullet and bounced on the wall and into my head. I got a bump! :dazed:

Nothing extraordinary has ever happened to my figures but once in a blue moon, they just love to do cannonballs off my shelf and land perfectly fine on both legs? I don't know how, but they do :notsure:
Don't all of ours?
Dude I SWEAR one of mine ran out of my room!And once, well I have this wierd string in my room, and my Le-matoran 2001 were right next to it. I leave for breakfast and 3 of my Le-matoran had crossed onto my bed. and guess what. the string was SWINGING across from my bed to the shelf. Edited by Loganto The Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Once I was taking apart a rakshi when his arm shot off like a bullet and bounced on the wall and into my head. I got a bump! :dazed:
Nothing extraordinary has ever happened to my figures but once in a blue moon, they just love to do cannonballs off my shelf and land perfectly fine on both legs? I don't know how, but they do :notsure:
Don't all of ours?
Dude I SWEAR one of mine ran out of my room!And once, well I have this wierd string in my room, and my Le-matoran 2001 were right next to it. I leave for breakfast and 3 of my Le-matoran had crossed onto my bed. and guess what. the string was SWINGING across from my bed to the shelf.
Haha they just miss the jungles of mata nui so your room is their playground now XDBut recently my Core Hunter and Bulk figures (both revamped) stand next to eachother on my shelf right? Well i went to school and when i got back i saw bulk face down on the floor with core hunter in a menacing pose with his claw tool sticking out looking down! Gone for 8 hours, my sister has classes and both parents work? how in the world does THAT happen?!?

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560715 -Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560714 -Secondary Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5587302 -Core Hunter Revamp

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560723 -Duncan Bulk Revamp

''When Darkness has come, the Light will truly shine''

''When Makuhero is in scraps...you have my permission to FRY Heroes!''

Very carefully. I had built a tall humanoid MOC with Axonn hands. I had it and Tahu Stars in the same area when I went to school. When I came home, the MOC was lifting Tahu up by the neck, strangling him, pointing his staff at his chest, and looking up at him. And, I had left them on the floor. When I come home, they are on the dresser. Nobody else came in the house between me leaving and coming home. It was the least little bit freaky!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Once a MOC that I swear I had partially disassembled turned up in the bottom of a parts bin, half rebuilt.The only other thing that I can think of is something that happens on occasion when I pose MOCs; they'll be facing in one direction, and I'll sit down to build. Then when I look up at the MOC, it will be facing towards me, with no explanation as far as I can see.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

• 3 months later...

I went to sleep last night with my Inika Kongu laying down on my Bionicle shelf and the next morning he was standing up with his Zamor Launcher facing towards me and that same night every other figure on my shelf was standing up and they were laying down with blue Zamor Spheres lying all over the shelf. Kongu's launcher only had 1 sphere left and the night before all 4 were in his launcher. Creepy! And my Fero and Schirmix set was lying down but this morning they were standing up and Fero's launcher was missing a thornax. the night before his launcher had the thornax in it and his thornax was lying on my chest this morning. And Schirmix was roaring with his mouth open and the night before his mouth was shut all the way. Super CREEPY!

Farewell, Bionicle.com :biorules:

You will always be remembered.