Weirdest Thing A Set Has Ever Done

CaT in Rogue

My Raiden MOC,(I haven't uploaded the pic yet),was on my shelf above my desk. I went to do my homework. Guess what? He kamikaze leaped on me. With his spiky parts. Ouch.One time, I rebuilt all my sets, in attack poses, I took my stars skrall, and assimilated him.( I have a thing against that skrall.) all the sets seemed to look at me after. Wierd.

Update on weirdness:I had been losing LOTS of parts (about 33) and I was looking all over for them,only to discover my cat had become a hoarder in the last few months. :PEDIT below me: SO TRUEespecially my black ones.

Edited by Raiden: Toa of Storms

I have also lost a kanohi mask before and found it underneath the couch 2 months later and mind you i looked under the couch already.

A very similar thing happened at my house a few years ago, only it was with a whole set (Hahli Inika). Someone found her a few weeks later in a place we had already checked several times. Weird... *The X-Files theme starts playing*"But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"
I know isn't it really annoying. you look and look and never find it then it pops out of nowhere, i originally thought to blame the cat but i know it was not him he only steals tridax pods. i still like how i lost a kraata then did not see it again for like 6 months and when i found it it was on the dryer rim in a kinda creepy position. so yeah
My cat loved to steal Bionicle pieces for awhile. He chewed up almost all my squid ammo (no great loss though considering how poorly those worked). He also stole a number of other things over time. His greatest project was trying to steal all my Thornax ammo and I really liked those Thornax launchers! I tracked them down and hid them on top of a bookshelf. Counting them up, I have them all and he can't find them there. After that, my cat kind of gave up on the kleptomania. There was also a pretty great one where he stole a Darth Vader minifig and it turned it up in his food bowl. :sigh:

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.

Once, maybe 3-4 years ago, I had put my Onewa Metru on a shelf. A few days later, I noticed that one of his feet had fallen off while he was up there. I searched the floor around the shelf, but I couldn't find it. Earlier this year, I decided to build the set again. I had the set complete except for the foot. I looked in some of the bins I have, and I found it. When I went to put it back on the set, it's mask was missing.

I'm a dinosaur! Rawr.

Once, maybe 3-4 years ago, I had put my Onewa Metru on a shelf. A few days later, I noticed that one of his feet had fallen off while he was up there. I searched the floor around the shelf, but I couldn't find it. Earlier this year, I decided to build the set again. I had the set complete except for the foot. I looked in some of the bins I have, and I found it. When I went to put it back on the set, it's mask was missing.

I feel you, man. I hate it when that happens!

mindeth the cobwebs

• 4 weeks later...

I found a random Original 2001 Hau.Note that I didn't start really collecting Bionicle until 2005.Then again, my aunt (RIP) bought me 7 huge ziplock bags of Lego Bricks from Goodwill of all places.Also, a random Original Onua Nuva Mask appeared. Now I have two of them. :D

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

So, what's the weirdest thing a Bionicle set of yours has ever done? For me, it would be my Thok set disappearing for a few weeks, and then me finding it under a thin stick in my bedroom. Seriously, the stick was about 1/4 of the width of Thok. Weird.
Haha. Toy Story much?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

adide from a MOC's arm being too heavy and falling over, one time I woke up and found brutaka sticking my wallet in the garbage disposal (the thing that goes grggrgrgrgr in your sink). I took his arms of and hid them. When I got home from school, garan and piruk were standing next to him... with is arms back on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One time, one of my sets started walking around my room one night. Then like twenty of my sets jumped out off my bin and started battling all over my floor. Then Tahu turned into a DJ and started playing some dubstep and they all started dancing. When I got out of bed they saw me and all jumped back in the bin, though one of them shot a disc into my head, which hurt. Oh wait, maybe that was a just a dream...

well just earlier today, i was posing ehlek and i leave to get some juice, and when i come back, BAM! his arm swung down and hit a minifig off of the shelf! it was probably the loose lime joints, but it was still weird

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

Oh how Brutaka was a great set. When I was younger, I used to carry him around everywhere. One day to school for show and tell.I lost him in the cafeteria.Years after the emotional trauma. One day, my father and I went into the "attic", which is full of pipes and heating ducts.There was Brutaka, sitting right in front of the door to go in.I have never disassembled him.

Oh how Brutaka was a great set. When I was younger, I used to carry him around everywhere. One day to school for show and tell.I lost him in the cafeteria.Years after the emotional trauma. One day, my father and I went into the "attic", which is full of pipes and heating ducts.There was Brutaka, sitting right in front of the door to go in.I have never disassembled him.
Thats odd, he must've used his mask of dimensions to transport himself to the attic, but he couldn't open the door.

qs3135.jpg

brutaka and avak, my only 06 bad guys, occasionally changing poses.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

This happened recently for me. I had bought Breakout Nex and Stringer. Built them and put them on my desk. I was at my parents house so I couldn't use there parts for some mocs I have in the works. Anyways about a day later. I put Stringer back on the desk with Nex and used my laptop. When I turn to look at them there facing each other. I know that Nex was facing at Stringer but I was sure I put Stringer so he would have been looking straight ahead.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I had a Toa Metru Matau, I was playing with him out side. His mask poped off and I heard where it landed, I turn around to pick up somthing and it was gone. I looked for at least an hour for it, itvanished. I think it whent through a hole leading to the bootum of my families house, only issue is it was at least 3 feet away from where I heard it land. Matau disapperied the next day.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna: :matatu: :mahiki: :rau: :komau: :ruru:

Also its not that strange, but its pretty sad.I had a massive bionicle collection. He had about 80.Becuase I was trying to be "all grown up" for secondary school, he put most of his Bionicle's in the garage, in a plastic bin bag. Only the Toa Nuva, along with Takanuva were not held to this punishment. A good 4 years later when I was 15, I was moving from my Mum's to my Dad's house. I wanted to take and rebuild my entire collection. When I went to retrieve them, they were no where to be seen. I aksed my Mum where they were and she told me they had gone to the tip.Its funny, thats what sparked my interest in them again. I have almost as many Bionicles now as I did back then, and its still growing.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Nothing extraordinary has ever happened to my figures but once in a blue moon, they just love to do cannonballs off my shelf and land perfectly fine on both legs? I don't know how, but they do :notsure:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560715 -Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560714 -Secondary Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5587302 -Core Hunter Revamp

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560723 -Duncan Bulk Revamp

''When Darkness has come, the Light will truly shine''

''When Makuhero is in scraps...you have my permission to FRY Heroes!''

Nothing extraordinary has ever happened to my figures but once in a blue moon, they just love to do cannonballs off my shelf and land perfectly fine on both legs? I don't know how, but they do :notsure:
Don't all of ours?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Don't all of ours?
Probably XD like i said, nothing epic has has happened but when i look at them after they've done so they just have this sort of face that says: ''Yeah i jumped from the shelf, what'chu gonna do about it?!?''....but that might just be my imagination >_<

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560715 -Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560714 -Secondary Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5587302 -Core Hunter Revamp

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560723 -Duncan Bulk Revamp

''When Darkness has come, the Light will truly shine''

''When Makuhero is in scraps...you have my permission to FRY Heroes!''

...a random Original Onua Nuva Mask appeared. Now I have two of them.
That happened to me too, except it was an Onua Mata mask from my cousins (they had grown out of bionicle long ago). I bought the first one, the one I got first, from BrickLink only a few weeks before the pakari from my cousins arrived (along with a Kraakhan and heaps of instruction booklets).

Wow. my GB(v) moved position. how unsuprising.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png