Skyrise

Nato G

IC: Karanta - Nerd Found/Capstone

Karanta squinted her eyes, then nodded. "Yep! That's Roro! C'mon Fifteen, let's go get him." She chirped as she suddenly surged through the crowd...even though Fifteen was still holding onto her arm.

"Roro! Fifteen found you!"

IC: Vanox - Intimidated by a giant woman/Capstone

"Vanox. Pleasure to meet ya. You don't look like you're around here...just passin' through?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

--IC: Tolo: Tesara--

Tolo followed him.

"So what's a guy like you doin' in a place like this?" she asked, in a tone that held no positivity.

--IC: Morga: Cliffside--

"Yep!  Just passing through, though I may be staying a while.  Know any place around here that could use an entertainer?"

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: Kathok - Capstone, Cliffside

Wonderful. It looks like this brute is ready and willing to execute Kathok's objective. Kathok's a little resentful that he's being signaled, but it can wait. He's on the metaphorical edge of his seat, but he's standing, edging forwards, Rhotuka primed, weapons within reach. Kathok decides that when this works out, today will have officially been a Good Day. All those setbacks will be forgotten. He waits for Taurek's signal.

Kathok

IC: Clos'utu - Capstone, Cliffside

"Whatever I can get," I growled at him, "You know'n where their ship's at?"

IC: Parii - Capstone

Parii growled in return, noticing the sudden hostility. How am I supposed to know?

He kept hearing parts of some conversation happening somewhere in the bar, effectively distracting him from his own "conversation" with the Turaga. His head turned slightly left where he could hear the most. Someone was making a deal...

IC: Ektana - The Wastes

IC: Saffina - The Wastes (The Crimson Takea)

Reciprocating the Skakdi's gesture, the Vortixx activated a nearby control panel, causing the ramp to lower before finally exposing them to the darkness of the surrounding eve, only for the ship's own interior lighting to keep it at bay as the area surrounding the newly revealed exit suddenly began to illuminate.

Whatever happened to be lying in wait for the pair amidst said darkness, however, would more than likely not be so easily vanquished.

There it goes.

Ektana took a deep, slow breath and started her vehicle. The Machete rose gently off the ground and she moved forward at a steady, medium pace. The light coming from inside of the cockpit wasn't quite enough for her tho. She focused and took another breath, holding it in for a moment. Concentrating her heat vision powers, Ektana made her eyes spark with heat, brightening her surroundings a bit more.

Whatever was waiting for them out there gave her a bad - duh, terrible feeling of pit right beneath her chest.

Edited by permanentlyExtinct

GM IC: Jira - Council Chambers, Tesara.

"While I appreciate your candour," Jira rubbed at her tired eyes, "It was hectic situation, and I'm sure you're not the only guard to have abandoned their post in all the chaos. I've bot more important things to focus on, and I'm sure you do as well, so consider yourself forgiven, and get some rest. We've all got a lot of work to do tomorrow." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Matilda - Tesara

She followed Garuda up towards Tesara. It was busier than usual for this time of night, oddly enough. She wondered if something happened.

~

IC: Rorohiko - NERD CREW Reunited

"Hey," he greeted them tiredly. "Good to see you guys again. I, uh, half expected you not to come back."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Mirror - Tesara Council Hall

He glanced up, almost as if checking if Jira was serious. Then he stood with a large grin on his toothy, reptilian face and almost by instinct offered a salute. "Th-thank you, Captain!" Mirror cried as he started backing off toward his dwelling.

IC: Fifteen - Capstone Marketplace

Karanta took off running, as Fifteen should have expected, and she found herself stumbling along as her feet tried to catch up.

As they came to a sudden stop at his stall, she tried to maintain what dignity she had left. Her relief at finding Rorohiko was carefully hidden beneath a stony face. "We should get back to Xaril," she commanded.

IC: Garuda - Tesara Outskirts

Up the cliffs, through the farms, and up over the wall again. There were no more farmers to give them nasty looks now.

IC: Tveke - Central Marketplace, Tesara

"A guy like me?" A disgruntled laugh escaped my chest, "Lady, you don't know what kinda person I am. I could be a thief, or a pirate, all you know."

Which was not exactly untrue.

IC: 042 - Collapsed District, New Atero

042 watched in fascination as the monster's head was torn apart by two colluding forces. The crystal was a risky gamble, and the guard doubted anyone had seen as much coming, but it proved most effective. It was with a small degree of bitterness that it recalled just where the ship had come from, and consequently the ICL as well.

With no further danger, 042 stopped dragging itself through the dirt like so much garbage in a bag, and propped itself up on the window sill of an undamaged house. At that moment, the machine heard steps approaching in the middle of the road. Turning, 042 saw the city's leader, accompanied by the highest in command.

Walking on it's hands like an stone ape, Maxilos 042 passed the trio, and saluted as best it could without falling over.

"Your Spikiness," it greeted them, "Commanders."

By no means was 042 enjoying it's position, but it's stubbornness would continue to hold out. Off to the wall it went, stumps raised in the air so as not to drag.

IC: Threiaa - Oh heckie in the neckie

"YEAH," She called back to the guard after a moment, "Could probably use a hand getting my roide down."

I scowled, and let go. He didn't know enough to be useful.

"Y'can git along then." I sighed, more passively.

Of course, at that moment, something else caught my attention. While the mute was distracted with his own intrigue, I could see through a window a hulking figure standing up in the bar. His hand was on his sword, a fight in his eyes, and a sharp mind stacked away behind. This one looked familiar. Like a face I'd seen in just a few years...

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Voyin - Arriving at Tesara

The rattley ship clumsily parked outside Tesara, and a tall blue and grey Glatorian stepped out, carrying her Dane axe.

OOC: Voyin has arrived!

IC: Taurek - Ohno

I groaned, realizing the rule.

Putting the ammo back in my bag, I followed the red skakdi-

Only to be interrupted by a familiar voice.

"What'n tarnation are you doing, y'fool!"

I span round, to see Clos'utu standing behind me, looking less than impressed with my failed plan.

Perhaps there was some people here I didn't completely hate.

"God ......shut up, alright? Don't blow this for me." I pleaded her.

Edited by Aussie Bane

"You'll get plenty more'n that blown out, y'start a fight'n here!" I kept at him.

IC: Tveke - Alleys, Tesara

"Heh, that's more comforting than you'd know." I responded.

We were coming round to Second Breath's plot now.

"I been eyein' them folk by th' door..." I looked at the group, only just noticing where Taurek was aiming his looks.

"Aw ****, y'not eyein' 'em too are ya?" I cursed under my breath, "They all been there f'r the good part'th' day. Except that'n."

With that, I gestured to the vortixx.

IC: Rorohiko - NERD CREW Reunited

He looked a little disappointed, but nodded. "If you want. I hopefully have enough to work on for a while, at least."

~

IC: Matilda - Flying Over Tesara

As she peered over the side of her vehicle, looking for lights on in any buildings that looked even remotely like they might sell paint thinner, she saw an odd ship. Tesara was no stranger to odd visitors, but this drew her eye with its decoration. The style of decorations looked... familiar. Her heart leapt into her throat.

She sped up to gesture for Garuda to land, before landing herself. Her blood hammered through her body, unbelieving, almost refusing to believe, but... those looked like the sort of decorations Bara Magnan Sand Tribe members used.

Be rational, she thought to herself. Maybe someone found an abandoned vehicle and learned, or there's someone who appreciates the aesthetic or something... but maybe...

~

OOC: I was very mistaken about the state of the ship stuck in crystal; I've learned that the ship is stuck like a nail in a wall of crystal. I was thinking of something completely different for my last post.

IC: Armani - Crystal Wall

"VERY WELL, PILOT! STAY PUT, I WILL FREE YOU."

She returned to her ship and grabbed her rope, fastening it to her vehicle. She then scaled the crystal wall with ease, the other end of the rope coiled over her shoulder as she climbed towards the wedged vehicle. She tied the rope to a sturdy part of the frame, and then patted the ship in a reassuring manner before climbing back down. She climbed aboard her vessel, and used the tremendous strength of THESE Guns to slowly and carefully pull the ship free from the wall.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Parii - digging his own grave in Capstone, Cliffside

He snuck up behind some people a few tables away from the source of conversation. Upon noticing the large silhouette of the Steltian Bruiser he had the displeasure of meeting a few hours ago, he slouched a little deeper behind in his "hideout" and listened carefully, extremely irritated that he kept hearing only certain parts that made no sense.

They left. Curious, Parii silently hurried after them.

OOC: That was about Varim, Barlow, Xaril and Silvana

IC: Ailun - The Moa (New Atero Landing Pad)

Everyone was so concerned about getting away from the city that no one paid him much attention as he came in. Ailun found an open landing pad before rushing down to the gangplank and back toward the monster.

IC: Mirror - Tesara Streets

Mirror stifled a few yawns as he made his way back toward home. It wasn't long after he had unlocked the door into his modest hut that he collapsed on the bed and started snoring. 

IC: Garuda - Tesara Streets

She caught Matilda's gesture out of the corner of her eyes, but didn't quite have enough time to ask just what was going on. She landed neatly by the Trash and flipped out, catching up to Tilly on all four legs. "What is it?" she asked as she sniffed the air for unfamiliar scents.

IC: Voyin - Meeting friends

"Hello! Are here to-"

The warrior stopped mid sentence, noticing the larger figure's zesk companion.

They most certainly were not of her tribe. The spike on the bottom of the axe stuck into the floor as she continuously stabbed the ground with it, her eyes narrowing and both her hands on the giant weapon.

"What want, outsider?" I asked in our tongue, in a hiss and a few whistles.

IC: Taurek - Awkward

"This is....you know what, nevermind. You, stay out of this. This is my job, and I will stop you from interfering."

I said this, frustrated at the fact that Clos'utu had shown up at the worst time possible.

Edited by Aussie Bane

IC: Matilda - You Can See The Exact Moment Her Heart Breaks

She glance only very briefly to Garuda, not even slowing in her fast pace. "There's a ship here, covered with decoration from the Bara Magna Sand Tribe. I just-"

She stopped when she reached the pilot of the ship. Or, she assumed they were the pilot. A Glatorian, but not the Glatorian she was looking for. It wasn't him. She felt like an idiot. Why did she ever get her hopes up like that? Sadness, anger, and a bit of loneliness sank in the pit of her stomach.

The pilot spoke to her in Sand Tribe tongue. The accent didn't sound like it came from around here. Matilda said in the Sand Tribe language, trying to keep her despair out of her tone, "Wanted to know who flies. I Matilda, this Garuda. Why you in our territory?"

She picked up on it moments before the ship came into view. Something familiar... but not quite. It excited her... but also terrified her. What would a Vorox be doing in the city?

Then Tilly stopped, and Garuda's claws caught at the ground trying to avoid colliding with her. Luckily Tilly's legs made for a good hiding place to peek out of as she glanced at... well, a Glatorian, but a strange one to be sure. "You smell funny," she contributed in Zesk.

IC: Voyin - Meeting new people

The chieftain took a brief glance at the smaller Zesk, before looking back at the speaking Glatorian. She too, it seemed knew the Zesk language very well.

"I Voyin. I chieftain of Vorox in Mountains. I here for good trade, we low on food, see?"

Voyin's expression softened, as she appreciated people speaking her tongue.

Edited by Aussie Bane

IC: Matilda - Stinger Tail Squad

The mountains? No wonder she had a funny accent. "You come late. Village is day walkers, they trade in sun. Have to wait."

She paused. She couldn't help asking, and she hated herself for it. "You... come alone?"

IC: Voyin - Meeting new people

"Yes....they tell me "go" before.....I could not return with hands empty." She said, bringing her axe up from the sand and placing it in a more relaxed position in one hand.

There was something in Matilda's tone that indicated urgency, though Voyin found it hard to understand.

"Alone...yes. Only one ship, and more Vorox possibility of scaring off outsiders." A slight amused smile came to Voyin's face. Sand dwellers were certainly easily frightened.

IC: Matilda - Being Guilted By A Child To Hand Over Her Groceries

She didn't think she could feel any worse, but she'd been surprised like that before. It took her a moment to register Garuda's words. "Not enough for whole village. But..."

This chieftain had come a long way, and obviously had nowhere to stay. And, Matilda was certainly curious about the lack of a tail- was she simply hiding it, too? "Voyin may stay with us while waiting for day. If she likes."

IC: Voyin - Sand tribe crew

"Well....I.....Very well. I wait for sun, then I must leave." Voyin felt somewhat bad about taking someone else's resources for a night, but she realized that she could not simply sit here and wait for morning. She was somewhat hungry, and these outsiders were willing to accomodate her.

"Thank you." She said, her smile growing more sincere.

IC: Threiaa - Nail in a Wall

While Armani was repelling down, Threiaa started pounding the crystal just above the top of Pakari's Maiden, using the butt of a wrench.

IC: Tveke - Junkyard, Tesara -->Second Breath

"Here she is," I said as we turned around a building, putting Second Breath in our sights. She sat peacefully, just like earlier.

"Been here a while, if you couldn't tell," I spoke sadly, remembering what she was once capable of doing.

I almost sneered, before I remembered who I was talking to.

"Fine. I'll stay outta your business, if'n for old times."

I glanced over at the vortixx again. The group wasn't even there anymore, it was just her. A scowl crossed my face.

"But I'll tell ya this, be keep'n wary. They've an air about 'em, not like I seen since back'n Stelt."

IC: 042 - Collapsed District, New Atero

Not wasting time, 042 hobbled along on it's hands, entering the debris field of the wall. The guard immediately began searching for wounded. It began to notice fluid leaking from it's legs, if only at a snail's pace. Hopefully 042 would last long enough for its duties.

On seeing Voyin's smile, Garuda met it with one of her own and dashed forward. Somewhere in the middle she made the transition from four legs to two and unsteadily stopped before Voyin, holding out a gloved paw. "I'm Garuda!" she said proudly.

IC: Taurek - Old Friends

I nodded gratefully.

It seemed that Clos'utu picked up on the same feel I did. I trusted the old timer a lot, considering our past crossing-of-paths.

IC: Voyin - Shocked by a baby

Voyin was a little shocked as Garuda scampered over to her and offered a gloved paw. Somewhat gently, she took her hand and shook it unsurely. Voyin wasn't used to handshakes.

"Hello...Garuda." She said uneasily.

"I'll be leavin' y'now," I tucked at my hat, and activated my mask.

"Don't mean I won't be keep'n an eye'n ya, tho," I smirked as I disappeared into the shadow.

Smiling to myself, I sped out of the bar, once again undetected. In a matter of moments, I was scaling the buildings again, perching up above to spy on them.

IC: Karanta - Capstone

Karanta tapped her chin and nodded. "Yep," she affirmed, "We should get back to Xaril. Unless you wanna do a bit more shopping, guys...?"

IC: Ennanas - Landing near the corpse

The hunt was done, and Ennanas had little else to do asde from land her ship near the beast. It slowly glided towards the ground, before landing. Ennanas stepped out of her vehicle to inspect the corpse of the monster.

She needed to obtain a prize of sorts. Somehow.

She took out her spear, and made her way towards the corpse.

IC: Vanox - Speaking to someone scary, but nice

"Hmm...well, there's Capstone. Dunno if anyone there'd need an entertainer, but that's a decent place. There is a bar," he said, a look of mild disgust crossing his face. "Don't...don't try and be friendly with the barkeep. He doesn't like that at all, yanno? Mata Nui, my stomach still hurts."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

GM IC: Xaril/Varim/Barlow - Cliffside. 

"So, did you find the note?" Varim pressed, as he nudged Barlow to keep walking. They were a few minute's walk from Capstone now, among the ramshackle huts and shelters that adorned the edge of the settlement, away from most of the crowds and prying eyes.   

"No," the steltian's shoulders slumped, and he stopped walking, eyes downcast. 

"Well then, that is unfortunate," Varim leveled his spear, "For you."

"Wait!" Xaril finally caught up, and positioned himself between the two, "I need him."

"I need you to get out of the way," Varim snapped back, "and, unless you intend to kick off a war here and now, that's exactly what you're going to do." 

"I came here for Barlow, and I'm not leaving without him." 

"Then you're not leaving at all." Varim activated his mask, flinging Xaril backwards into one of the shanties, which promptly collapsed on top of him. In the chaos, though, Barlow seized his chance and sprinted off through the makeshift buildings. Varim cursed, momentarily torn between finishing off Xaril and pursuing Barlow, before sprinting off after the steltian. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fifteen - Capstone Marketplace

"No!" Fifteen asserted. "We have to go."

IC: Garuda - Tesara Outskirts

Garuda shook for a few moments longer before dropping out of the grip and back to all four paws. She started scurrying off, only to look back to Voyin and nod. "Our house is this way!"

--IC: Tolo: Tesara--

"So what exactly do you need me to do with your ship?" Tolo asked.  "D'you need a tune-up, or a complete overhaul, or what?  I need to know what I'm workin' with."

--IC: Morga: Cliffside--

"Thank you!  Capstone sounds like a good place to start.  If you have a spare moment later, come find me!  I'll play you a song!"

On an impulse, she picked up Vanox and gave him a hug.  Setting him down, she added, "Remember, don't be a constant grump!"