Skyrise

Nato G

IC-Zavon (Tesara, Interacting with Akita)

"I'm doing alright." Zavon replied. "Just about to head out onto the skies for the day. Need any messages delivered? I'll do it!" He then stopped himself, knowing his mouth was running ahead of himself. "...so, how's your day been?"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Akita - Tesara(Interacting with Zavon)

She chuckled a little at Zavon getting a tad ahead of himself, tail swishing slightly.
"Yeah, it's been alright. Roaming the areas around Tesara. Accidentally forgot to refuel before I left so I had to come back, heh. Killing time until then, I suppose."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Otho - Tesara City Square - Interacting with Antaine

"It's settled," he said aloud, "New Atero or bust."

GM IC: City Guards - Tesara Marketplace.

"Speakin' of bust," a pair of Matoran guards sauntered out in front of Otho, "You're busted, crop buster." 

"I feel like you were trying a little too hard to make that joke work, sir." 

"As your superior officer, I hereby order you to shut up, and laugh at my joke." 

The second guard reluctantly complied, albeit with the most minimal effort possible. 

IC: Sekra - New Atero (Anvil Bar)

"Don't trouble yourself," Sekra said as she smoothly stood, pushed her chair back in, and sauntered over to the Matoran. "I hear you have some work. Me and my friend want in." She gestured back to Sutrox.

GM IC: Slimy Joe - Anvil Bar, New Atero. 

"Oh, hey there!" The pile of refuse unfolded into the vague shape of a Matoran, rubbish and food scraps peeling away from its form like a lizard shedding its skin, "You fellas 'ere about me note?" 

IC Maldrak - New Atero, Inspecting

He knew the heads of New Atero to a degree, but it was enough of one to know they weren't as high off the ground as he was. He had his own ideas for the preparation of arms, and he was only waiting to see if it would be justified. Now he marched towards the door after reading the signpost and thudded his knuckles against it three times in jolly and somewhat morbid fashion.

GM IC: The Tower - New Atero, Main Square. 

"Can I help you?" The door creaked open, a scrawny servant of indeterminate gender peering out to see who was knocking. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Taurek - Talking with Silvana

"You call it following, I call it tracking a possible criminal. Why was it that you were in such a hurry to get into your stealth craft here? You running away from Tesara for a reason?" I asked, and just as I had finished, the other ship landed (if I was being honest I would say "crashed" better suited the landing), blasting dust and sand everywhere. What a ###### stereotype.

"You, step off." I said.

His form was surprisingly lithe and thin, for a skakdi, and he had the trademark grin on. One of the things I hated about being a merc was all the skakdi about. They loved this job, as it combined their two favorite things: money, and murder.

Edited by QuIn

IC-Zavon (Tesara, Interacting with Akita)

Zavon nodded in recognition. "I've been meaning to get into the sky pretty soon." He added. "I put the Sunset rider to fuel by the docks overnight, so I could get right into traversing the skies as soon as I can! ...Provided nobody's stolen it, that is."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

GM IC: Silvana - Canyon. 

She stood there, blinking confusedly, as a further two aircraft plowed into the sands. Where were all these people coming from? What were they doing this far out? Why were they all following her?

"Listen, I don't know what all of you idiots want," she tied off her bandage, before digging out her canteen to wash the blood off her hands, "but you've probably jut attracted every Zesk, Vorox, and whatever else within earshot with all of that noise." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:Akita - Tesara(Interacting with Zavon)

Akita laughed. "Yeah, I know that feeling. Caught someone trying to steal my Jadikuu once. Didn't get far, but I've been looking for ways to make my craft more secure since." she rubbed the back of her head.
"And what about you? Got any plans when you head out?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Ezezko - New Atero Tower

What had that other bloke called himself? The best and worst chap in the wastes? Something along those lines. The undeniable worst chap (and he wasn't your chap, pal) of the wastes had formed a neat little line of one behind Big Red Ugly, he of the morbid knocking. Queued up just in time to see the waifish servant open the doors and mutter a greeting at the skakdi.

Sidestepping out of the other's sizable shadow, Ezezko piped up before the skakdi had a chance to respond.

"Yeah, me and my friends are here about the thing."

OOC: Interacting with Maldrake

...but close to it

IC: Parii - Capstone

As he was about to leave the plateau, Parii hesistated. Looking behind him he saw and heard people inside the bar laughing, shouting, joking and sharing the news. He got nervous. How much time will it take for Barlow to sober up? And how will he react to the paper's disappearance?

Parii quickened his pace. He didn't want to be here once the Steltian finds out.

IC: Vin Halett - New Atero (Anvil Bar)

"Tell me a story about your childhood."

"No."

"Please?"

"I said no."

"Oh c'mon, Vin," she sighed, tracing a slender finger against his chest. "You act like you never had one."

"That's because I was born at the tender age of twenty-one."

The Vortixx sighed, clearly irritated as she flopped back onto her side of the bed. "You're impossible."

"Took you this long to figure that out, huh?" Vin chuckled. "I mean, we've been doing this for what...four months?"

"Seven months."

"Same thing," he said breezily, sliding out of the sheets to put some clothes on. He could practically feel the glare of her fuscia pink eyes on his back, though he did little to acknowledge her while he shuffled around for his belongings. 

"Is this..." she lingered on the word. "Is this going anywhere? Like, somewhere serious?"

Vin faltered as he headed for the door. A brief moment of silence passed before he twisted the knob, but not without casting a final backwards glance, blue eyes hopelessly apologetic.

"You should know by now that I don't do 'serious'."

-------

Vin squinted against the sun as he exited the apartment, and he felt his stomach rumble in the absence of breakfast. On mornings like these, he liked to go grab a bite to eat at the Red Star Diner, usually settling down for a hungry man's breakfast or their famous Bula berry crepes. Today he felt like something new, so he got to walking in hopes of finding a half-decent place to test his taste buds against. 

Eventually, his little stroll led him past the notice board where he spotted a few new scraps of paper. He read each of them out of curiosity, skimming over most of them until his gaze landed on the one about experimental vehicles, and the other about underwater treasure. Both prospects sounded incredibly alluring to him; maybe he could get his hands on experimental tech for his lovely aircraft, The Lady Specter, or he could go back to the sea in search for treasure, though the writing for that one left him doubtful of its legitimacy.

Still, this Slim Joe was supposedly at the Anvil Bar, and Vin was hungry. 

"Here's hoping they do fish and chips in the morning."

--------

The Anvil Bar's door swung open as Vin strode in. Ready to order, he sat by the counter not too far away from a pair of Glatorian who were chatting, and overheard the bit about Slimy Joe being in the corner before the bartender came to take his order. Thankfully, they did lunch at this time but Vin had to settle for a burger instead of his beloved fish and chips.

At least he had a whiskey sour to cheer him up.

"Be right back," he said to the bartender, then strode over to the duo talking to Slim Joe.

"I hear you have some work. Me and my friend want in." She gestured back to Sutrox.

"Can I be your friend too?" he asked from behind. "'Cause I also want in."

A wink awaited the yellow-green Glatorian for when she looked at him.

"Yeah, I'm here about your note, Jimmy," he said to the Matoran.

OOC: Mobile again

IC: "Sutrox"

"Yes we are," said "Sutrox" matter-of-factly. "By the way, your writing was absolutely impeccable. A man of your caliber could make the finest creations of art just from a few scrawls here and there."

He would like to have thought he was seeing sarcastic, but knowing how abstract art was these days...

IC: Vin Halett - New Atero (Anvil Bar)

Another tin can? And yet, the very presence of this specimen instilled awe. It looked like a tall Matoran, yet it felt too perfect to be possibly be related to the little gnats. Was this the Skrall species of the Matoran world? Maybe they had some common ground.

Swallowing and suppressing less disgust than he usually had when dealing with biomechs, he quipped:

"What about me? Are you just not into that?"

Vin shifted his gaze to the black and blue Glatorian, eyeing him up and down in a quick once-over. 

"We can be friends too but I'm sorry to say that romance isn't in the cards for you, pal. I like my men a little more...manly." He let his words sink in for a slow two seconds before a sly grin tugged at the edge of his lips, soon giving way to a good-natured laugh. 

"Just pushing your buttons," he chuckled, extending a hand. "Vin Halett."

Edited by Young Wade

"If you are, in fact, Mr... uh..."

As it turned out, she didn't get the chance to finish as someone else... something else approached. Her lip curled up with disgust. "Outta the way, gearbag! We got here first, and this job isn't big enough for all of us!"

"On the country! Contrery. Conterarian. Cont-something," Slimy Joe babbled, jumping on the chance to interject, "What I'm tryin' ta say is that there's plenty of room for more. The more the merrier, in fact!"  

"Can I help you?" The door creaked open, a scrawny servant of indeterminate gender peering out to see who was knocking.

IC Maldrakk - New Atero, The Tower

Huh. A new face. That was surprising.

"Came to check up on the scrap-ad ye got pinned there," He jerked his thumb back behind him, "Advertising 'bout the kzzperimental flyer ship. might have a tad on Fe while I be 'bout it."

Vin shifted his gaze to the black and blue Glatorian, eyeing him up and down in a quick once-over.

"We can be friends too but I'm sorry to say that romance isn't in the cards for you, pal. I like my men a little more...manly." He let his words sink in for a slow two seconds before a sly grin tugged at the edge of his lips, soon giving way to a good-natured laugh.

"Just pushing your buttons," he chuckled, extending a hand. "Vin Halett."

​IC: "Sutrox"

... Didn't expect him to take that seriously... Or not! Ugh, what a troll...

​Internally gagging at the thought of doing stuff​ with one of the metal men, Skrall took a moment to collect himself.

​"Sutrox. And likewise, to the former. A relationship is not really on the -"

​Well, it looked like that his companion made her displeasure clear. ​... But that was a good thing. Having taken a moment to think about it, if this... whatever he was, tagged along, their plans to fleece this Slimy Joe dry would go down in flames. The less came along, the simpler this job would be.

​It would also mean he could return to Fe sooner. With some precious tech if this mission actually turned up anything useful. Granted, it would probably mean that he would have to stab Serka in the back eventually. A shame; Glatorian like her were a joy to be around. But the feeling wouldn't be reciprocal if she found out about his background.

​... Oh, the slimy can stepped in. Looks like Mr. Dreamboat was coming along.

​"Well, the client says you're in. This will be an interesting​ excursion, ahahaha! Though, what do you hope to find diving into the heartless sea? The same to all of you​, especially you, Joe."

Edited by Constructman

The servant, whose species seemed just as difficult to discern as their gender, was not, in fact a new face. They'd worked this door almost every day for the past two decades, and that likely wasn't going to change any time soon.

"Are you... drunk?" they recognised the red-toothed skakdi, of course, but they didn't recall him possessing a speech impediment the last time he'd visited The Tower, "His Spikiness upstairs isn't going to want to deal with you if you're drunk."

IC: Sayana - Anvil Bar, New Atero

Amongst the rabble of species in the bar, Sayana didn't really stand out much, the most interesting thing being the gun she kept slung over her shoulder. Unless someone found Vortixx specifically interesting, but that would probably be weird.

For a couple minutes she had sat alone at the bar, passively drinking. About halfway through her first.

Yeah, she took her time with her drinks. She had overheard a conversation involving some expedition into Aqua Magna.
Ah yes, she had spotted the note on the bulletin. The man saying 'The more the merrier' must have been Joe. Slimy Joe, whatever.
And another was asking about what they hoped to find there.
"You never know what might have been lost in there at some point, stranger. All sorts of fancy bits and pieces. Or, a sunken barren waste, but you never know." she turned on her barstool, drink in hand.
"If this expedition of yours is, in fact, more the merrier, then I don't suppose you may want one more in this little gathering?"

OOC: Talking to Joe and Co, if it wasnt clear enough

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC Maldrakk - New Atero, Inspecting

Odd. Where was the usual tenant? This new one- oh. Stupid.

"You know full well I don't drink on-job." He hissed softly, "You can't trust anyone you meet on the street."

He ended his sentence with a clearly artificial burp, and continued "Drunk? Why, I haven't not been more not-drunked since Ib walk the jingo. Say, who's busniss is it to ink-wire about you- er... Me?" He snorted, and let out a burst of breath which wasn't as bad as was expected.

Edited by The Ghrinch

IC: Taurek - Dealing with company

"You. Zyglak. Step away." I aimed my zamor launcher at him, drawing my shortsword as well, just in case.

"And you, Vortixx. I'd like an explanation as to what is going on here. Of course, if you're unwilling to answer, I'll be happy to drag you to Tesara and ask those nice guards for one."

I cycled between aiming at the wide-mouth and the Zyglak, keeping Wete pointed at the Vortixx. I wanted to get this done quickly, before those desert beasts came out from their nests.

"See, that's what I like to hear!" Vin exclaimed, nearly draping an arm around the Matoran's shoulders until he realized just how greasy the little guy really was. "Still, I like your fire, lady," he smiled coldly, giving the pretty xenophobe a friendly yet forceful pat on the shoulder. "We're gonna get along just fine."

He grabbed a nearby chair and casually swung it around so its back faced him when he sat down. That's when a stranger suddenly intervened, apparently interested in joining their excursion.

"We'd love to have you, gorgeous," Vin said to the Vortixx, raising his drink in welcome. "Might need a name later but for now, cheers."

A short sip followed.

"As for what I want," he gave Sutrox a wry smile. "I'm just looking for a good time."

She took a seat nearby (carefully positioning herself on the far side of the group), rolling her aching shoulder while her other hand searched for the knife. If that gearbag touches me one more time...

Hopefully the metaphorical daggers she was staring in his direction were enough to get that message across.

"Speakin' of bust," a pair of Matoran guards sauntered out in front of Otho, "You're busted, crop buster." 

"As your superior officer, I hereby order you to shut up, and laugh at my joke." 

The second guard reluctantly complied, albeit with the most minimal effort possible.

IC: Otho - Tesara - Being harassed

Otho took a small step back, surprised that the farmer turned him into the city guard! "I-it was just a bit of squash!" He exclaimed, eyes darting from one guard to the next. "I was just coming in from Cliffside and my jetpack" he gestured to Erika, "ran out of fuel! It was an accident!"

IC: Saffina - Cliffside (Capstone Bar and Market)

"You know," she said quietly, setting her glass down and closing one eye, only to frame the area around the building's entrance with her fingers. "If you're that captivated with the scenery, you should probably just etch it into a carving. I doubt anyone would bother you too much about it if you were to make the occasional order every now and then, and who knows? Somebody might actually fork over a decent chunk of change for an artistic depiction of a common, sub-average doorway. People have weird tastes sometimes."

GM IC: Varim - Capstone, Cliffside. 

"What do you want, Vortixx?" Varim growled, already imagining all of the wonderful ways he could beautify the "common, sub-average" doorway with her innards, "It's rude to interfere in other's business. Particularly in a place like this." 

IC Maldrakk - New Atero, Inspecting

He ended his sentence with a clearly artificial burp, and continued "Drunk? Why, I haven't not been more not-drunked since Ib walk the jingo. Say, who's busniss is it to ink-wire about you- er... Me?" He snorted, and let out a burst of breath which wasn't as bad as was expected.

IC: The Tower - New Atero, Main Square.

The servant sighed, "I'm gettin' too old for this karz," they stepped aside to let Maldrakk and Ezezko inside. There were a number of closed doors leading off into various rooms, all of them under the watch of a pair of guards of varying species. "Up there," they gestured to a winding staircase that led up to the top, "His Spikiness is up there. It'll be the only open doorway, right near the top. Just remember, you anything stupid, and you won't get out of this tower alive." 

IC: Taurek - Dealing with company

"And you, Vortixx. I'd like an explanation as to what is going on here. Of course, if you're unwilling to answer, I'll be happy to drag you to Tesara and ask those nice guards for one."

I cycled between aiming at the wide-mouth and the Zyglak, keeping Wete pointed at the Vortixx. I wanted to get this done quickly, before those desert beasts came out from their nests.

"My business isn't your business," Silvana replied, picking up her stave, "Now stop being stupid. You can't pick a fight with everyone here at once, and I'd really rather not get torn apart by Zesk today." 

Otho took a small step back, surprised that the farmer turned him into the city guard! "I-it was just a bit of squash!" He exclaimed, eyes darting from one guard to the next. "I was just coming in from Cliffside and my jetpack" he gestured to Erika, "ran out of fuel! It was an accident!"

GM IC: City Guards - Tesara. 

"The only thing around here that's about to get squashed is you."

"Sir, please stop." 

IC: Fifteen - Fe Outskirts

"Careful what you wish for. The world outside is brutal, wanting nothing more than to plunder our workshops. You might very well quickly find yourself dumped in a dark corner lacking your personal belongings." She said it plainly, as a matter of fact.

IC: Karanta - Fe Border Patrol

"I doubt everyone out there's wanting to steal our precious do-dads," she said, shrugging. "I mean, I'm sure they want those goods, but I doubt the majority of them are stupid enough to even try. At least, I hope they aren't. I'd hope most people have common sense, y'know?"

Her eyes continued scanning the ground, the horizon, everything. The same boring barrens. The same lifeless horizon. Nothing new, nothing exciting. She let out a quiet sigh.

"'Least I can say life's decent. Even if boring."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: mobile

IC: Antaine

"... Uh."

... So that's why he was covered in mud.

It wasn't worth helping him out. This was too silly to have him be in serious trouble.

"What do you want, Vortixx?" Varim growled, already imagining all of the wonderful ways he could beautify the "common, sub-average" doorway with her innards, "It's rude to interfere in other's business. Particularly in a place like this." 

IC: Saffina - Cliffside (Capstone Bar and Market)

"As is not engaging in at least some form of conversation with someone who has so graciously bought you a drink," she said simply, letting him stew on the comeback for a moment before continuing. "And how am I to know that the results of your... "business" won't end up affecting mine sometime in the near future? Relics such as yourself almost never show up around here without making some sort of waves, and as a general rule, I like to make sure that I remain on top of them instead of letting myself simply be swept aside by them later. No offense intended, of course."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Fifteen - Fe Border

"Count yourself lucky. Not all of us made it out of the Great Spirit, and those that did often didn't survive the calamity that followed. I just hope to survive another day, then maybe another after that, and so on. So I'm not taking any risks. How much do we even know about the locals?"

IC: Ailun - Outside New Atero

Ailun smiled with pride. "Yeah... we're gonna get you fixed up. She flies too, you know!"

There had once been a time that a Skakdi crashing into his home and a Glatorian helping her up might have surprised him, but like many that now inhabited this world, he'd seen a lot.

IC Maldrakk - New Atero, Tower, Ascending

"Why tanks."

So saying, he appeared to only just notice the other scum pop up behind him. "Ehh..." He reeled back in disgust and then tried to get up the stairs without trying to look like he was practically racing up them.

IC Dessimus - Fe

He sat along the inner most portion of the runway, on a supply box, flipping a wrench in his hand.

A welcome and very well-known face, Dessimus made himself known for an iron will, a resolute countenance, and a good set of fighting skills. However, the amount of distrust placed in him was obvious to pretty much everyone. The crew liked him, but nobody seemed to trust him with the safety of where he lived every day, and it tore him apart inside.

Sighing, he walked over to his Jetrax, rubbing his hand over the metal plating, sighing repeatedly.

OOC: Dessimus open for interaction.

"What am I doing here," she repeated, "I'm being interrogated by a whack job bruiser with a deathwish." As she spoke the final word, something spiny and chitinous briefly broke the sand in the distance. It looked far too big to be a Zesk or Vorox, and delved back below the surface before she could get a clear look at it.

In other directions, smaller, clustered plumes of dust indicated Zesk swarms on approach, scurrying across the sand. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

He sighed heavily, resigning himself to the fact that this Vortixx wasn't going to be deterred easily, "My business is strictly need to know. And you don't need to know. I don't even know who you are." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"A'right, a'right, enough!" the scraggly Matoran exploded, failing to appreciate that everyone had already stopped talking, "Now, how many o' you folks 'ave heard of the Golden Being's fortress?" It was this big ol' palace what popped up on the shores of Aqua Magna after the planet got put back together, supposedly created from a dream by some kinda all-powerful shiny god the skakdi summoned, or somethin'. It's not really important. Point is, no one knows where the place is, after all the tsunamis and earthquakes rearrang'd everythin'. Some reckon it wasn't even real to begin with. But I think I know where to find it."

He grinned, showing off a mouth full of blackened, cracked teeth, "I just need help gettin' to it." 

"Count yourself lucky. Not all of us made it out of the Great Spirit, and those that did often didn't survive the calamity that followed. I just hope to survive another day, then maybe another after that, and so on. So I'm not taking any risks. How much do we even know about the locals?"

Karanta waved her hand dismissively. "Really lucky to have not died in there, yeah. 'Course I consider myself lucky on that front. I'd be downright stupid if I didn't. Lucky I managed to get to Fe as well and live a comfortable life. But it's...boring. Safe and boring," she mused, "And that's plainly not the person I am."

She fiddled around with the baton at her waist. Karanta glanced over to Fifteen and asked, "The locals? You mean the Agori and Glatorian, or those people out past the wastes in Teresa and such? 'Cause I don't know much about them myself, and I'm sure the traders know a decent bit about them. It's their business to know."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

"A'right, a'right, enough!" the scraggly Matoran exploded, failing to appreciate that everyone had already stopped talking, "Now, how many o' you folks 'ave heard of the Golden Being's fortress?" It was this big ol' palace what popped up on the shores of Aqua Magna after the planet got put back together, supposedly created from a dream by some kinda all-powerful shiny god the skakdi summoned, or somethin'. It's not really important. Point is, no one knows where the place is, after all the tsunamis and earthquakes rearrang'd everythin'. Some reckon it wasn't even real to begin with. But I think I know where to find it."

He grinned, showing off a mouth full of blackened, cracked teeth, "I just need help gettin' to it." 

IC: Skrall/​"Sutrox"

​"What are you on?"

​*Ahem*

​Regaining his composure, "Sutrox" asked again:

​"I'm sorry to say that I've never heard of this. I would write it off as the delusions of a doddering old fool, but if anybody else has knowledge of this phantom castle, I shall withhold my remarks."

​"Sutrox" then sighed heavily and continued:

​"Still, I don't have a vehicle that can survive for extended periods underwater. The only way I could join in your you merry little adventure is if you had a submarine that could fit all of us," gesturing to the gathered men and mechs as he spoke. "I don't see how I could help you get there."

​If one were to ask Skrall why he was saying things that gave the impression that he wanted to back out, it was because he was starting to feel uncertain about the chances of coming out of this mission with any meaningful gain for either himself, Serka, or for the city of Fe. Plus, the company was getting more and more... unconventional. If things continued in this direction, it might not be worth taking the pay cut and risking a trip to the mines for his uncertainly authorized leave of absence.

Edited by Constructman

Sekra crossed her arms. She should've known, they were chasing after a fairy tale. 'Course she'd heard of the fortress, but it was just one of the many "miracles" that had happened since those pests got here with their elemental powers. Just because no one had seen magic like that since the Great Beings, didn't make it special.

"And what exactly is in there that makes it worth my time? I think I speak for everyone when I say we prefer rewards of the shiny kind." Her eyes dared the others to argue.

"Yeah, those. One look at them tells you they haven't seen anything like us for a long time. Some of them don't like us. Do you really think they'd hesitate to find out what makes us tick?" All this time, her eyes had never left the horizon, her tone had never raised.

"Yeah, those. One look at them tells you they haven't seen anything like us for a long time. Some of them don't like us. Do you really think they'd hesitate to find out what makes us tick?" All this time, her eyes had never left the horizon, her tone had never raised.

"I mean, they've had plenty of time at this point. And I doubt most of the other places would be fine with wanton butchering. But ya never know...maybe Fe is the safest place to be," she muttered. She, too, hadn't stopped scanning the horizon aside from the occasional glance at Fifteen.

But what's life without a bit of danger, eh? Maybe I can get appointed to guard a cargo ship or something...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

"There isn't anywhere else I'd like to be," she said distantly. "It's so much like home."

IC: Karanta - Fe Border

Karanta glanced over towards Fifteen. "Like home, huh? Yeah, I can understand the attachment then. Never had much of a home myself, always was more of a wanderer. Oh well. Bygones be bygones and all that," She said as she waved her hand slightly.

1Ydp0mg.jpg