Skyrise

Nato G

IC: Karanta - SHOPPING SPREE WITH THE NERD CREW

Karanta's eyes lit up. "Buy something for us? Well, that sounds good to me! Wonder what they'll have...ooh, I can't wait to see!" She said, clapping her hands together. Her body bobbed up and down as a smile quickly wormed its way across her face.

She liked shopping.

Edited by Monado Girl

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Taurek - Vehicle fixed

After bringing my very damaged vehicle to the shop, I soon had it very much fixed up and working, granted my wallet was pretty much empty.

Feeling satisfied, I parked the Deliverance and went to the bounty board, looking at some of the jobs I could do.

IC: Rorohiko - SHOPPING SPREE WITH THE NERD CREW

He smiled. "Cool. I think the markets should be just over that way."

He pointed, and then started walking towards the markets, though he made sure the others were following him before he got very far.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Drukann - Above the Wastes

Drukann thought about this for a moment. What did he know about Silvana? Well, he knew her from Cliffside. Had similar career choices as him, except... well, she was better at them, to be quite frank. He'd always respected that. Her dedication to being, in essence, no one. Sure, he knew her as Silvana, but he knew that wasn't her real name. He wasn't sure she herself even remembered what her real name was any more... But that was beside the point. From the little interaction he'd had with her, from what little he'd seen of her, he knew that she had resolve that he could only dream of. Conviction to see her missions through, and get her pay.

And he sure as karzahni wasn't going to betray that to some scrawny skakdi punk who self-justified far too much for his own good.

"Alright, look, I think she works for Fe. Dunno much about her otherwise. Might want to look into it in New Atero, I hear she has some contacts there."

• Upvote 1

IC: Tveke - Central Marketplace, Tesara

"Aha!" I shouted, swinging a wooden platform aside to find my cart, pressed against a building wall. By some miracle, it was still intact and upright, meaning none of the madu fruit had gone off in the attack. Of course, that did bring with it some unpleasant connotations...

"I found it! Just like I left it." 

The cart came with me as I walked up to the guard.

"Now all I gotta do is get rid a' these fruits."

IC: Threiaa - The Moa

"Are you kidding?? We could do something about this!"

I came up to his side.

"Imagine what koinda reward we could get for helping to kill this thing!"

IC: 042 - New Atero

042 had never experienced something quite as terrifying as dangling from the side of a moving aircraft. The tension in the guard's frame showed as it's hands gripped at whatever it could. 042 remained stalwart regardless, refusing to give in to any emotions that could inhibit carrying out it's duty.

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

"Hmm?" Mirror grunted absently before turning back to the merchant. "Oh, yes. Um... how do we do that?"

IC: Ailun - The Moa (Outside New Atero)

"Yeah, and imagine how much it's gonna cost to get the holes that thing tears in my baby patched up! It's not worth it! We are getting far away from here and we are not coming back!"

IC: Fifteen - Capstone Markets

Fifteen followed close behind the others in silence, not wanting to risk a repeat of what had happened earlier. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling they were being watched...

IC: Garuda - Tesara Streets

"If you ever need anything delivered, just look for Garuda!" the Zesk called as she clambered aboard the Sand Bat again and took off. It was probably getting close to her bedtime... but... no one would mind if she was gone for just a few minutes longer...

With an eager grin, Garuda turned toward the city gates.

IC: Karanta - SHOPPING SPREE IN CAPSTONE

Karanta eagerly followed behind Rorohiko. She had absolutely no idea what she wanted, aside from wanting to have...well, something. She looked over to Fifteen and smiled. "C'mon, don't look so glum! We're shopping!"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

--IC: Tolo: Tesara--

Whew, that had been a long nap.

Or maybe it had been a blackout.

Either way, Tolo was feeling better, and ready to go to work on her ship.  To do that, she'd need some newer, more reliable power couplings, some extra screws, and another shot of Ogden's Old.

Which she couldn't pay for, because she still had no money.  Drat.

Tolo looked at the ad that she still had clutched in her hand and thought, Maybe I should go put this back on the notice board.

She did.

As she went there, she took some time to observe the scene again.  Things seemed to have gotten a little bit better, but many of Tesara's residents were still visibly shaken.

Once she had pinned up her ad again, this time without the part about the bar, she stepped back and scanned the notice board and the people around it.

--OOC:--

Tolo is back in it, and is Open For Interaction.

Aussie, you seem to be close to where I am.

IC: Kathok - Above the Wastes

"Right, OK." Kathok says at length. This fool has effectively just listed two out of the three major settlements, and the two that Kathok isn't heading for at that. Even if he's telling the truth it's unhelpful. But Kathok can't expect much better at this point. "I'll save you some trouble and go to Cliffside, then." he continues. He wants to just put this ordeal behind him at this point. Of course when he gets to Cliffside he'll put a bounty up for this dullard or think of some other spitefully amusing revenge, but he can burn that bridge when he comes to it.

Kathok

IC: Garuda - Tesara Outskirts

Surely her craft was well-known by now (if not well-received), so Garuda felt comfortable in riding up and over the city wall and across the fields. Several of the lingering farmers cast her dirty or fearful looks, but she paid them no mind. One day, they would get used to her. Or not.

A few moments later, she pulled The Sand Bat to a halt at the bottom of the Tesara cliffs amid a cacophony of chittering and squealing. Most of the Zesk down there had fled for cover when she landed, but a few more adventurous or familiar ones lingered, watching her with beady eyes. She stared right back as she dismounted and pulled off her gloves, crawling in on all four feet.

Garuda gave a low whistle which echoed from the rocks around her as the Zesk popped out to take a closer look at the intruder. Garuda couldn't help but grin as she sat next to her ship and broke into a flurry of whistles and hand motions.

IC: Fifteen - Capstone Markets

Fifteen pulled her attention back to Karanta enough to give a hesitant nod. Seemed the Po-Matoran was having fun. Ignorance truly was bliss. As for Fifteen, she was not going to neglect her job of keeping these two safe.

IC: Rorohiko - Markets, Capstone

"It's no trouble," he assured them- though Karanta didn't seem to need assuring. "I've got the money for it. I earn a decent amount from royalties and custom commissions. So, really, you don't have to feel bad or anything."

~

IC: Armani - Landing in New Atero

True to her word, she touched down close to the fight- close enough that she had seen the creature attacking the city, and the risk posed by the imminent falling of the wall. She quickly set about removing 042 from her ship's side.

"Evacuate everyone away from the walls," she instructed 042, her voice taking on a more authoritative tone. "If no one else has been alerted, raise the alarm at a guard station. And by the Great Beings, keep yourself safe."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

GM IC: Something Nasty - New Atero. 

The creature shuddered, splintered chunks of long-dead Visorak flinging free of its body as Ennanas' shots peppered its legs. In response, it lifted itself up onto five of its limbs, the remaining three lashing out towards the troublesome hunter. 

GM IC: Message Board - Tesara.

Unfortunately for Taurek, there was little of interest to be seen. Between the theft, the murders, and the raid on the marketplace, the guard had been preoccupied, and news of events elsewhere in the Great Barren had yet to reach Tesara. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Ennanas - Doing the big nasty in

Her engines flared once again, boosting her forwards as limbs whipped towards her craft. She nimbly dodged left and right as they went towards the craft, the sheer wind wake left behind by the limbs threatening to send her into the ground. Ennanas gritted her teeth and continued flying away, just barely out of the creatures reach...when one of the limbs grazed a wing on her aircraft. She cursed as metal plating went flying through the air. Her ship lurched violently as the wind bit downwards, nearly sending her crashing down...but she, luckily, managed to maneuver out of it.

She had to kill this thing and fast, before it did more damage. Already she could tell something was wrong - her ship seemed to lean slightly to the left as she flew, most likely due to the increased weight of plating. She gingerly adjusted the control stick to level out her craft as she turned once more to attack the beast. Shots rained down, towards the five legs that the beast was standing on. Ennanas turned her ship to the left - utilizing the damage to her advantage - and swerved out of the way before she got too close to it.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Matilda - ???

Where?

She stumbled over dunes that shifted, rising and falling like waves, heading for something she couldn't think of the name for. She had to get there.

She fell, tumbling end over end over end over end over end over end over end over end over end over end over end

The ground was hard

It shifted

Hands clawed at her face, neck, pulled her down by her every extremity

She fought but the hands were melting into her until it was useless to fight what was now her

She sunk

~

IC: Matilda - Matilda's Residence, Tesara

Matilda woke with a jolt, clutching her chest, eyes wide and lungs panting hot air between her clenched teeth. Nightmare. That was all it was. Her hand fumbled for her nightstand. She touched the lamp, felt things stirring in the dark, reconsidered, and grabbed a small bottle instead. She shook out a few tablets and downed them, forcing her eyes closed as she swallowed, waiting. She had a fast metabolism, it never took all that long to feel better, but it felt like an eternity before the whispers died out and the feeling of being watched simmered to acceptable levels. It was then that she turned on her lamp.

She'd been trying to get her sleep schedule back to diurnal hours. She'd had a couple jobs that had thrown her back into old nocturnal habits. She didn't mind it all that much, but that's not how things worked up here; people worked mostly in the day, they were out and about, markets were open. At that thought, her stomach growled.

She noted the state of the sky outside as she got out of bed and stretched. Night. Well, she tried. She went for her pantry, yawning, and found some leftovers from lunch. It wasn't much, but she wasn't in the mood to make something else right now. She cleaned the plate and placed it on the growing pile next to her sink. That was something she'd have to see to. Or bribe a certain Zesk into doing for her.

As she stared at the pile of kitchenware, she tried to think if Garuda had mentioned going anywhere today. Typically, if she wasn't racing around Tesara, she was visiting her friends below Tesara. If she left the area, she usually let Matilda know beforehand so she wouldn't worry. Since she couldn't hear anyone yelling or cursing outside, she figured the sands below were her best bet.

She packed some simple finger foods into a bag and dressed herself for the day- she went for her armour, too, since taking chances in the wastelands was a pretty good way to end up dead- and headed out after shoving her tail under her armour. As she locked her door, she saw her vehicle out of the corner of her eye. Someone had painted, in large, brightly coloured letters, the words "DADDY ISSUES", right along the sides of it.

She closed her eyes and counted to ten. It was too early- late?- too soon after waking up to deal with this. She walked over and loaded up the basket, trying not to look at it or how the paint was already dry and would be a pain to get rid of did they really have to use a colour that couldn't be painted over easily she had better things to do with her time.

She could, of course, wait until Garuda got back and instead get rid of the words before she would have to fly anywhere with the ship. That would save her some dignity. If she wasn't out of paint remover. She grunted with a scowl. But, she supposed, if she flew at night, no one would notice, and she could send Garuda for paint remover on the way back to save her the trouble.

Attempting to look as if she didn't really care about the graffiti, she simply tried to put it out of her mind as she headed for Garuda's usual meeting spot.

"It's easy enough, but you're probably not gonna like it."

Using the delicate prongs of my prosthetic hand, I removed a madu fruit from the cart.

"These things may be intact, but that doesn't mean the insides aren't stirring. Frankly, any one of 'em could go off at any second."

"So what we'll have to do is dispose of them by triggering the volatile substances inside, but from a distance, and in a clear area."

If he was smart then he could see where this was going.

"Any a your guards need some target practice?"

"Don't you wanna see what this thing is made of??" She said.

A fiery glint was in her eyes as she pushed to grab Ailun's support, staring him down with a classical Skakdi grin.

"And y'know, you made me the captain."

IC: Bai Bai - Babylon, Whilst reaching for the... moon

Babylon finally started lifting into the air, puttering away from the destruction. Cold sweat broke out on my forehead as I pressed on to safety.

IC: 042 - Ground Zero, New Atero

Her landing procedure was certainly not within typical regulations, but for the situation required, it would be excused.

"Acknowledged," The guard said.

Landing on the ground, 042 felt the impact through the functioning leg, and the strain that accompanied it.

"For New Atero," 042 saluted, per custom.

IC: Clos'utu - Capstone, Cliffside

I'd already moved on from the three GSR folk, they had done nothing but sit and drink for the past hours I'd watched them. The turaga was interesting, but he was just a page in the book that I'd read another day. For now, I was scaling the rooftops, silently. The group I was watching at this moment weren't keeping the money they had close to their chest, which made them one of two things: a future resource, or a future employer. Figuring out which came sooner than later was what I had to do now...

If anything, it was that scoped matoran that was really talking up his cash. If he wasn't more careful around these crowds, the situation might turn unfavorable for him real soon. I kept watch, eyes narrowed beneath the brim of my hat.

IC: Armani - New Atero

She returned the salute. "For New Atero."

Then, she climbed on board, and flew at speed for the creature. She had fought creatures from the Chasm before, and this seemed to resemble one of those beasts, but none of them were as large, and none had made it this close to the city. She didn't like what that could mean.

It was a bit risky to ram from the get-go, since the beasts could be sticky and such. She could see another pilot, shooting at the thing's legs, and so she fired upon the rough approximation of the beast's face and tried to have it turn to follow her as she flew by. This, hopefully, would offset its balance so it would fall away from rather than towards the city.

IC: Garuda - Tesara Outskirts

It wasn't long before her brethren had emerged from cover, some of them sitting in rapt attention around her, others climbing on and clawing at the Sand Bat, and a few fighting over insignificant food scraps on the fringes of the group. Garuda glared at the latter for a moment before resuming her chat.

She liked Zeke (at least, that was the best translation she could come up with), who was telling her about the "Givers" and their work on the Zesk and Vorox. Garuda's own tail twitched back and forth as she listened to the details conveyed through a primitive mind. She had a good imagination for figuring out what they really meant based on what she had read.

"O-oh..." Mirror stammered nervously. That... didn't sound safe. Especially for someone with no real ranged weapon. Give him something to throw and he would be fine; he'd picked up some accuracy from a few others in the guard. But he had already done enough harm to Tesara for one day. "I... I'll go check."

IC: Ailun - The Moa (Outside New Atero)

Ailun opened his mouth to snap something back, but nothing came out. What could he say against his new captain? He had appointed her in the first place.

After hanging on to the wheel stubbornly for a few more moments, he began slowly making the turn back to New Atero. I don't like this...

Edited by Click

IC: Voyin - Arrival

Flying chariot arrived at outsiders place. Time go.

A tall, blue and grey figure stepped out of the animal of a ship. Bones adorned the front of the hull, as well as a decorative tribal mask. A crude, messy red paint covered much of the vehicle. The person herself was dressed in furs far too warm for the weather of the desert, and leather armour made of animals clearly not from the sandy stretches of Bara Magna.

Why hot? It dark.

The Iron Glatorian took off her helmet for a moment to wipe sweat from her brow, before putting it back on.

Tesara stood in front of the stranger. She knew nothing about this place, only that there was the possibility of food here.

If food here.....strangers not so bad.

She turned back, and took her giant axe out of the back of the vehicle, carvings on the handle and blade, a sign of her status as chieftain. The woman began her journey up to the city, the sand still very alien to her. A few Agori walked out and gave her a few very strange looks, which she responded to with a simple growl. The Agori soon fled fearfully.

The stranger began to approach the city gates, still carrying her weapon in her hands. No doubt the guards gave her a few worried looks.

OOC: Shenanigans may now ensue.

IC: Taurek - Bounty Board

I groaned, realizing there was nothing here for me today.

I started to walk back to my vehicle.

IC: Matilda - Garuda's Corner

Sure enough, there she was, talking with a bunch of other Zesk. Matilda touched down as quietly as she could, lest she startle the Zesk on her descent. She barked a word of greeting in the language of the Bara Magna sand tribe, and climbed off her vehicle. With the basket in hand, she approached Garuda first.

"Thought I might find you down here," she said, holding a sandwich out to the girl. She snapped at a Zesk who started rushing for her basket that they would get some in a moment.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Garuda - Outside Tesara

"Thanks Tilly!" Garuda beamed as she snatched the sandwich and took a big bite, not even noticing Zeke's hungry eyes behind her. "Seke's bun tellin' me 'bout the Breat Beens," she reported around the mouthful.

IC: Kathok - Cliffside

Kathok looks up at his opponent. His arms are starting to ache, but luckily the damaged ship is just coming in to Cliffside. Ah yes, that dilapidated hulk, constantly teetering on the edge of collapse but never trying hard enough. Kathok can't say he likes the place, even if he's stayed there more times than he's willing to admit. He stretches and relaxes his muscles slightly, barred-teeth face like a snarling dog's. What he'll do now, he's not sure. He has to hope that 'Silvana' will head here; after all, it is the nearest settlement to their skirmish, and by quite a way. It's also a good place for a hideout.

Now, Kathok has been very careful to stay in the inter-reputation range here: he hasn't got a reputation as weak or strong, while letting enough people know him to not get picked on too readily. I mean, he doesn't really care anyhow, and will often relish the opportunity for a fight. But, as he says, better safe than sorry.

And by 'safe', he means 'bludgeoning an unwary enemy round the head rather than a wary one'.

Kathok takes this opportunity to think of a Haiku about Cliffside, while his spirits are momentarily up.

poor construction work

should have built better houses

now they'll all fall down

Hmmm, that one was a bit gloomy.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

GM IC: Silvana - Plateau. 

With a weary creak, the ironically-named Whisper lifted up off the ground, and began it's slow, sputtering journey to Cliffside. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Karanta - SHOPPING SPREE!

Karanta's smile only seemed to grow wider and wider. "Oh man, thanks! Man, wonder what I could get..." she eagerly said, rubbing her hands together with glee. "There's just so much, yknow? I could buy a new whappy stick, or a new knife! Maybe they have some fancy teas here too!" She darted around eagerly, looking at each and every stall. "Actually nah, I don't feel like food from here would be that great...hey, Roro - is it cool if I call you Roro for short? - what about this thing here?" Karanta asked, pointing towards a fiarly plain-looking knife. It had a button on it, though...and the edge seemed a bit singed. "Could I get this? This seems really cool. Been meaning to get a new knife anyways..."

IC: Vanox - Suffering in a Capstone bathroom

The last thing Vanox expected to do today was go to the bathroom. He certainly didn't expect to go there to get rid of the less-than-pleasant alcohol he had drank. Whatever it was that the bartender had given him, it certainly didn't agree with him, and he was paying the price. He breathed heavily while he sat doubled over the grimy Capstone toilet, looking at his reflection in the disturbed water.

"Oh Mata-Nui, gross." her grumbled. This sort of thing was beneath him. He was Vanox, master craftsman! The best engineer around! He shouldn't have been stuck in this dirty, dingy place, vomiting out an unfortunate strain of alcohol. Yet here he was. Stuck in this filthy scum-filled hole with only a terrible repair service to his name.

"Completely disgusting," he murmured quietly. His back thumped against the stall door as he slumped backwards. He felt like dying. What the karz did that bartender do to my drink even?! he thought angrily to himself. Not that it mattered much anyways. With an uncomfortable grunt, Vanox shakily stood to his feet and left the stall without flushing the toilet. It was just alcohol anyways, nothing much else to it. Someone else could deal with it. He washed his hands, splashed some dingy water on his face, and stalked out of the bathroom.

Edited by Monado Girl

1Ydp0mg.jpg

GM IC: Something Nasty - New Atero. 

With Ennanas' and Armani's volleys chipping away at its legs and head, the creature adjusted its strategy. The two pilots were clearly trying to lead it away from the city, out into the open where it could be shredded by projectiles from the guard towers. 

Tempted though it was to break off the assault and pursue the troublesome pilots, the Sentience that manipulated the puppet that was the beast was not stupid. So, instead of retreating or retaliating, it renewed its advance, dropping back onto its seven remaining limbs and beginning to climb up over the tilted section of wall. If it could enter the city proper, use the buildings for cover, the Sentience estimated that the attacking pilots would be more reluctant to fire on the creature. 

IC: Ennanas - Hunting

Ennanas watched as the creature dropped. Something seemed off - it wasn't trying to follow her, nor follow the other pilot who had joined her hunt. Her eyes locked onto the legs as they reached forwards and towards the wall. Her ship tilted again as she steered around its left side in an attempt to line up a shot with the front legs. She pulled the triggers, firing out a large volley of shots aimed at its two frontmost left legs.

She knew it would go into the city. She couldn't let it. A good hunter would never let their prey escape, and she had no intention of letting it escape into the city. And even if it did...she would not stop hunting it until it fell, or until she fell.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Voyin - In Tesara Marketplace

The tribeswoman had never seen a place like this. So big, and so many huts in one village. How could the chieftain keep track of all the pack members?

Stalls upon stalls seemed abandoned, with signs of an attack happening earlier.

There wasn't many around at this time at night, which meant that the Iron Glatorian managed to roam without hurting anyone.

So plentiful huts...where chieftain?

The woman soon came across two figures in the market talking about explosive fruit.

She opened her mouth for the first time in a while, and spoke.

"Do know where chieftain is? I like trade!" She asked, in a loud voice.

OOC: That's TV and Mirror.

Edited by Aussie Bane

IC: Matilda - Garuda's Corner

"Have you, now?" she asked the other Zesk- presumably Zeke- as she handed them a sandwich. Knowing how grabby wild Zesk could get when hungry, she made sure to be quick about handing over whatever she brought down for them. She turned back to Garuda. "Great Beings, eh? What about them?"

~

IC: Rorohiko - Studying Possible Toaster Knife

He reached out and carefully lifted the blade. He scrutinised the knife, carefully listened to the sound made when he tapped the handle and blade, studied the singed edges. Seemingly satisfied, he smiled and nodded to Karanta before getting the attention of the stall owner, a ragged-looking Rock Agori.

"Hey, I wanted to get this, and uh..." he blinked sleepily, glancing around, and then pointed to a small, cheap storage box filled to the brim with wires and other such things. "The box of doodads, please."

The Rock Agori looked at him expectantly. Rorohiko took the hint and checked the price tags- well, not so much tags as numbers scribbled on the items in question- and handed over the appropriate amount of widgets. This, apparently, was not the right hint.

“You’re… not going to haggle?” the Rock Agori asked. “You do know how this works, right?”

“Eh,” Rorohiko shrugged, pulling the box towards himself. He handed the knife to Karanta. “All yours.”

~

OOC: Armani post coming in a bit

IC: Karanta - Haggle the Dagger

"Oh! Haggling! Right!" Karanta said. She turned to look at the Rock Agori, and plastered the biggest smile she could possibly manage. "Roro here doesn't know much about shopping for things, and he clearly doesn't understand that spending all of his money in one place is a poor idea. Especially over such...simple items. I'm sure you could part with them for...a quarter of the price?" She cast a sidelong glance to Rorohiko, as if to tell him to simply play along with it. "Whaddya say, hm?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Fifteen - Capstone Marketplace

Fifteen sighs and shakes her head before turning back to the crowd behind them. There was danger here... why couldn't these two feel it?

IC: Garuda - Outside Tesara

She takes a moment to swallow before continuing while Zeke tore into the sandwich. "Did you know they gave us our tails? They said it would help us fight and climb. I know mine has!" She proudly turns around and whisks it back and forth in Matilda's face with a giggle.

Mirror pauses as a voice calls out in broken Matoran (Glatorian? Agori? Whatever they speak here now...). He straightens his posture and approaches her. "Ma'am, you shouldn't be here. This area is extremely dangerous."

IC: Parii - Creeping in your soul

Parii watched from behind as the group approached the stalls and he followed suit. When they were buying their stuff, he got his hands on some low quality wool-like material some stalls away when no one was looking.

Once he backed away, he checked the size of his 'catch' - once unfolded it was quite large even for him. Parii started playing around with it, folding it back and forth to make it managable. Finally satisfied with the result, he took off his old scarf and replaced it with the new one.

Parii looked in some nearby mirror and shrugged. Lookin' as #### as always.

He was standing now next to the group, almost directly behind them, stuffing his old scarf into his bag.

IC: Fifteen - Capstone Marketplace

She notices a familiar mask nearby... a certain scarved Onu-Matoran. Glancing back to the others, she decides to slip away and confront him. A hand snatches Parii's shoulder and wheels him around toward Fifteen's burning eyes. "What do you want with us?"

He holds out his hands, flinching back from her axe. "Please, ma'am. The market is closed. You shouldn't be here!"

IC: 042 - Ground Zero, New Atero

The guard disengaged with formalities the moment Armani lifted off the ground, hastily moving into action. Before even a moment's passing, 042 saw a grotesque, crimson skakdi, fleeing into a building.

"Stop!" It shouted with an echoing voice.

That only seemed to frighten the skakdi more, and into the building it went. The creature outside the walls clambered up the fortifications, raining debris down. The building was crushed in an instant, splintering wood flying across the street like shrapnel.

'I do hope that citizen was not important,' 042 thought.

Hopping along as quickly as possible, the guard sought passage into the midst of the homes, seeing terrified people clambering from their doorways. This would be easier with a kane-ra-phone.

"Citizens!!" The machine shouted as loudly as it could, "Evacuate the premises immediately!"

It walked steadily, forward, holding an illuminated flaming hand into the air and gesturing towards the city's opposite walls.

"Do not carry with you anything but the essentials! Obtain your vehicle from the parking district, and move to the other side of the city! Await further instruction there!"

IC: Bai Bai - Babylon

It was trying to climb over the walls.

Nope nope nope nop no pe n o p e- 

I watched this glatorian, confused. What the karz was she going on about?

"What the karz are you going on about?" I voiced my thoughts bluntly.

"Good man," She said, slapping his back with a grin.

"For karz sake don't bring her in too close though. I'm not that hungry for action."

Threiaa darted to the windows, waiting to see the beast come back into sight.

IC: Clos'utu - Capstone, Cliffside

Conflict. Here was a good opportunity.

I slipped down to the streets, taking advantage of the alleyways to reach the ground in undetected silence. Not that anyone would notice me in a crowd such as this.

The group was out of my line of sight, but I knew where they were. Pulling back at my cloak to expose my legs, I walked steadily into the crowd.