Skyrise

Nato G

IC: Ektana - The Wastes (The Crimson Takea)

She continously walked in circles around her vehicle checking its exterior. Ektana would fiddle around several spots she knew could have been damaged during her stay in Capstone and made sure the cannons were safe, sound and loaded. After discussing the plan with Saffina and Velmes she wanted to prepare herself best as she could for whatever might happen once they leave outside.

She eventually finished and moved onto the cockpit - arranging everything inside and securing it. As Ektana noticed the Vortixx approaching, she gave a small nodd.

IC: Threiaa - The Moa

Threiaa was knocked akilter with the ship's tilt, throwing her free of the mounted thornaxx launcher and onto the ground.

"What the greasy karz was that???" She shouted, more than a little upset.

IC: Tveke - Central Marketplace, Tesara

I grunted in response to the mechanic, not particularly pleased with her way with words.

"Yeah, we're good I think," I called to Mirror, a little warmer in tone, "Take care,"

IC: Clos'utu - Capstone, Cliffside

I pulled significantly harder, sliding my foot to push the back of his and pull him away from the group.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Ailun - The Moa (Attacking the Beast)

"Something you'll have to pay for, Captain!" Ailun shouted back as he cranked the wheel around to level them out.

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

"With all due respect, I wasn't talking to you," Mirror replied softly to the condescending Matoran. It almost pained him to leave his new friend with her, but he had duties to attend to. So he nodded his goodbye to Tveke and started off back toward the Council Hall.

IC: Garuda - Tesara Outskirts

"You know me," Garuda said through another yawn as she scampered away to her Sand Bat, "Always careful."

IC: Fifteen - Capstone Marketplace

Fifteen slowly shook her head and stuck close to Karanta, keeping a sharp eye out for the Onu-Matoran... and any other beings that may be coming their way. How could she have let this happen?

IC: Threiaa - The Moa --> Pakari's Maiden

Threiaa grumbled under her breath. So far, Ailun had proved much less useful in a fight and Threiaa would have hoped. Not that she had really thought about that before, but regardless.

"Fine then. Why don't I use something other than your precious hunk of metallic garbage?" She muttered.

Getting to her feet, Threiaa looked out the hole in the hull. Screams still echoed up from below. From the broken wall, especially, she could hear them. Suddenly this became much more real. She picked up an ICL, and marched, once more, to the cargo bay. This would be the last bout of walking she did for a while, she thought.

The doors opened once again as Threiaa threw the levers down, letting wind and dust fly through the opening. She mounted Pakari's Maiden, and with hardly a warmup the vehicle skittered along the bay floor and out into the sky.

IC: Clos'utu - Capstone - Cliffside

"Merchants," I scoffed, "What kinda wares-totin', geared-up, silver-crested folks like that are merchants? They gots a dollar to spare for the likes 'a us, I know'd it."

IC: Bai Bai - Babylon

My arms were clutched around a book, my breathing erratic, as I laid on the ground by the helm. Hopefully this would all be over soon.

IC: Maxilos 042 - Dragging in the dust like a piece of trash

I continued to announce the warnings of the situation at hand, all while dragging through the dirt as I made my best efforts to remove myself from said situation. It was more than possible that the sight of a legless guard dragging in the dirt by a cord might lessen the urgency of onlookers. Humor has a peculiar way of affecting organics.

GM IC: Something Nasty - New Atero. 

Gradually, the flurry of Rhotuka slowed. The creature's struggles and cries grew weaker, until at last it lay still. It wasn't dead, not quite; a few of its remaining eyes still peered about hopelessly. But bound as it was, with its body mangled and damaged, fatigued from the long battle, the beast from The Chasm was soundly defeated.

Now it stared out at the circling aircraft, as if wondering which of them would be the one to deliver the killing blow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Silvana, Varim, Barlow, Xaril - Capstone. 

Almost an entire day late, Silvana at last staggered into Capstone...

...to find Varim waiting for her at the table nearest to the door, face expressionless, the same drink he'd been nursing for the past twelve hours still sitting before him. Beside him sat a mopey-looking Steltian that she didn't recognise, but who she could fairly safely assume was also in Varim's current employ. 

"You're late," was all the Turaga said, as Silvana slumped into the seat opposite him. 

Her response came out in a low growl. "It's been a long day."

A short distance away - close enough to see, but not enough to overhear - Xaril observed the Vortixx's arrival, a twisted knot of concern coiling inside him. What the karz is Varim up to?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Joe/Bloat - The Golden Being's Fortress. 

As the other treasure hunters armed themselves, they might notice that Joe and Bloat had become increasingly tense. Joe's enthusiasm had faded, as had Bloat's general disgruntledness.

Now the pair stood back to back on the sandy floor, weapons raised, eyes sweeping their surroundings. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Threiaa - Pakari's Maiden

"Somthuh yuh pay fuh," Threiaa mocked Ailun to herself, "See how much pay you get after this."

Pakari's Maiden turned 'round, circling until Threiaa could stare at the beast dead on.

"Greasy tight-wad," She muttered, as she threw her ship's booster into full gear, ramming straight at the center of the monster's face.

GM IC: The Dias - The Arena.

An unsurprising amount of nothing happened when Drukann poked the number three. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

--IC: Tolo: Tesara--

Tolo finished tightening up the last few screws and bolts on the cart, then stood up and shook out her arms.  "There," she said, in a satisfied manner, "all fixed."

IC: Rorohiko - In A Sea Of People

Rorohiko somehow ended up at a stall, and grasped onto it like it was the railing of a buoy. He half-pulled himself towards the stall, out of the bustle, and figured he might as well poke around there for a while. He gave an awkward wave to the stall owner and started sifting through some old boxes.

~

IC: Matilda - Garuda's Corner

"Sure," she said, though obviously not believing it. Not that she was any better. She stifled a yawn of her own and followed Garuda back to the ships, hefting herself onto her vehicle. "Oh, yeah. Can you think of anywhere that stocks paint stripper this time of night?"

~

IC: Armani - Beast Defeated

The creature fell, not dead but certainly not going to cause trouble either. It seemed another pilot was going for the killing blow, and interfering would likely cause more harm than good, the way they were doing it. Instead, she got into an ideal position for cover fire, should it be necessary.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Saffina - The Wastes (The Crimson Takea)

Reciprocating the Skakdi's gesture, the Vortixx activated a nearby control panel, causing the ramp to lower before finally exposing them to the darkness of the surrounding eve, only for the ship's own interior lighting to keep it at bay as the area surrounding the newly revealed exit suddenly began to illuminate.

Whatever happened to be lying in wait for the pair amidst said darkness, however, would more than likely not be so easily vanquished.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Ailun - The Moa (Attacking the Beast)

"Where are you going now?!" Ailun shouted as he heard her running off through the ship. His question was answered a moment later when some huge load fell out of the cargo bay and a blur of orange flew out toward the monster. As Ailun corrected the ship's balance and tried to catch a better view, he muttered, "She must be mad... I've got a mad captain..."

IC: Mirror - Tesara Council Hall

As he drew closer to the guards he had burdened with the strange visitor, he noticed with mixed relief and anxiety that the captain was among them. Mirror paused at the foot of the stairs to offer a Tesaran salute and a hesitant address. "...Captain Jira."

She perked up from the ship's controls to ask, "Paint thinner?" She glanced over Tilly's ship through four bleary eyes.

IC: Serka - Golden Being's Fortress (Aqua Magna)

She took the hint from the others and readied her harpoon gun, keeping herself level and near them with even strokes of her fins as she searched the darkness. Something wasn't right here, and she didn't like it.

IC: Voyin - Change of heart

Suddenly, she shifted the controls clumsily, swerving the ship around and shooting off back toward Tesara.

No food....not option. Must back with supplies.

The helmet on the front of the ship rattled as the speed of Flight increased, wobbling a little as she piloted the ship poorly.

A look of determination was painted on the Iron Vorox's face behind the helmet.

She would return with her hands full.

IC: Taurek - Arrived at Cliffside

I parked the Deliverance, this time a little more gracefully as the ship was nowhere near as totalled as it was before.

Taking a moment to look at the karzheap that was Cliffside, I put each hand on my hip.

How anyone who wasn't a sociopath lived here was completely beyond me. But, again, I was the exact type that visited here; less than professional freelancers looking for rough work.

I searched my mind for a good place to look for work. That bar...what was it's name?

Capstone.

I set off to Capstone, weapon still attached to my arm. The last thing I needed was to be jumped with no weapon.

OOC: Taurek open for interaction if anyone wants.

Edited by Aussie Bane

"Yeah, that." She tried to sound nonchalant, instead sounding gruff. "Some jerk got paint on my ship. It's dried on, and I need something to get it off."

She turned and farewelled the wild Zesk in their tongue. The basket she had brought was currently being worn by one of the Zesk as a hat. It was very clear she would not be getting it back, so she didn't try to reclaim it.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Kathok - Capstone

Kathok's eyes sweep the room fitfully, passing the--

There she is!

It takes all the strength Kathok has to stop himself leaping over. Besides the golden rule of Capstone, she's just sat down with two other beings. Standing in the shadows still, Kathok curses incessantly under his breath. What can he do? 'Wait', is the answer. But every cell in his body is itching to race over, weapon drawn, get his enemy at knife-point. Even Kathok can see that that would be a bad idea. He lowers himself back into his chair. He consoles himself with the thought that at least he's getting some time to recuperate from the fight. Bu it isn't much consolation.

Kathok

IC: Taurek - Crashing this party...

I opened the door to the bar with a lot of force, signalling my arrival quite loudly.

Stepping through the bar, I took one of the stools at the bar desk.

"Give me something strong." I said, not noticing my previous bounty was literally next to the door.

OOC: Open for interaction

She muttered, as she threw her ship's booster into full gear, ramming straight at the center of the monster's face.

GM IC: Something Nasty - Outskirts, New Atero.

The creature, tangled and weakened as it was, had no way of evading the incoming craft. So instead, it shuffled forwards, splayed its multifaceted jaws wide, and attempted to engulf the incoming Rockoh in a wall of gnashing fangs. 

The beast knew it wasn't going to survive the impact, but it could die content knowing it might take its killer with it. 

Mirror paused at the foot of the stairs to offer a Tesaran salute and a hesitant address. "...Captain Jira."

GM IC: Jira - Council Chambers, New Atero.

"Mirror," she nodded back, "What are you doing here?" 

Something wasn't right here, and she didn't like it.

GM IC: Something Not Right - Golden Being's Fortress.

As Serka surveyed her surroundings, something else was surveying her right back. It hung in the water, its translucent skin allowing it to camouflage quite effectively among the plantlife on the seafloor. 

But now it arose fully from behind an outcropping of coral, half-scuttling, half-swimming towards the group on a blurry array of segmented limbs. Baleful red eyes fixated on the intruders, and its upraised forearms were tipped with blade-like claws. 

IC: Ailun - The Moa (Attacking the Beast)

He couldn't help it. In that moment, Ailun left the wheel to run to the forward window. He pressed his mask to the glass to see what fate would befall his captain...

He took a small step forward, glancing down at the ground in indecision. "I... hope you had little trouble dealing with that visitor. I... I must apologize... I was unsure of her intentions and rashly sent her here."

Garuda noticed something at last and leaned in, squinting to get a better look in the darkness. "Daaaaddy... Isssssssues... wazzat mean?"

IC: Serka - Golden Being Fortress (Aqua Magna)

There was no hesitation. As Serka became aware of the unusual motion in the water, she began to pick out the segmented legs, the bladed claws, and above all, the devilish eyes. And she promptly shot it in the face. Harpoon guns were no stranger to her, and she was looking forward to seeing just what those explosive spears would do to a beast of the deep.

IC: Kathok - Capsttone, Cliffside

It's at that moment that Kathok sees Taurek. Right, that's it!

Shaking and seething, Kathok edges around the conveniently placed internal wall, appearing at the other end. Now he's visible to Taurek, but not to Silvana. Kathok isn't sure what he's doing, but he's done waiting. Maybe he can get the cretin to work with him, maybe he'll have to get him out of the way. Either way, he stares at him. He can't risk coming into Silvana's line of sight if he wants to keep the element of surprise, so he just stares at Taurek. Hopefully he'll notice.

Kathok is so close now, so close to catching his prey. He feels invigorated: luck is clearly on his side. But it might not be for long. It would only take one  mistake for this whole situation to be irreversibly ruined. If that happens, Kathok may have to kill someone.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Taurek - Spotted Kathok

A glare at the corner of my eye caught my attention.

My fists clenched and my blood began to cook as I recognized who it was.

That . The guy who trashed my ride.

I had half a mind to run over and smash him in the face, then destroy his ship afterwards.

Yet I saw him glance over to the table nearby to the door. I looked over, to see the table.

My eyes widened.

That thieving little vortixx. Was everyone I hated in Cliffside?

I looked back to the slim red skakdi, raising an eyebrow at him. Maybe he wanted my help. As angry as I was at him, I was also fairly low on jobs, and finding and bringing back this vortixx would earn me quite a nice bounty.

I finished off the rest of my drink, almost slamming the glass down onto the counter.

IC: Threiaa - Enroute to Unpleasantness

"Aww karz," She muttered.

She was too close, and going too fast, to turn away from the maw. She could activate her teleportation disk in time to get to safety, but there was no way she would abandon Pakari's Maiden. In her hand she felt the Impact Crystal Launcher. In a moment of instinct and adrenaline, her hand shot up and fired off three crystals into the beast's mouth. If the crystal's grew fast enough, she could save her ship.

IC: Clos'utu - Capstone, Cliffside

"Whatever I can get," I growled at him, "You know'n where their ship's at?"

"Alright then," I spoke, looking at her handiwork.

Whatever money I had on hand, I pulled out. It wasn't too much, thanks to low sales today, but it was just a cart.

"This is all I've got on hand," I said, "Got more at the ship though. Materials for barterin' too, if that's your preference."

GM IC: - Something Nasty - Outskirts, New Atero. 

The beast's eyes bugged wide with something akin to surprise as the crystals rapidly expanded within its mouth, forcing its jaws apart. An instant later, the Pakari's Maiden made impact, and the monster's head... basically ceased to exist. 

Shattered by the impact, and shredded by crystal shards, chunks of carapace and undead Visorak-flesh splattered the surrounding buildings, transforming face of the once-mighty monstrosity into little more than chunky wallpaper. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: - Jira - Council Chambers, Tesara. 

"It was less troubling, and more... confusing," she sighed, "As if I didn't have enough problems right now." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Something Not Right - Golden Being's Fortress.

Even the most formidable of sea beasts couldn't simply shrug off a harpoon to the head, and the same was true of this specimen. Indeed, without a head or shoulders, this particular creature wasn't going to find itself able to shrug ever again.

The corpse's momentum carried it forward a little further, and it drifted to a stop before the group. Surprisingly, it looked quite familiar. Like a Metru Mantis, albeit twisted and spiky and ghostly. Like someone's nightmare come to life... 

GM IC: Varim/Silvana/Barlow/Xaril - Capstone, Cliffside. 

"Where have you been?" the Turaga demanded. "Where's the man I sent with you?" 

"Where have I- I've been dealing with the mess you left me! That babysitter you saddled me with completely blew the operation. He killed at least two guards, maybe one of the council members as well. I barely got out of there alive." She kept her voice low; this was Capstone, after all, "And then I got waylaid by three different karzing pirates on my way back." 

"Unfortunate," Varim appeared utterly disinterested, "But do you have the items I asked for?"

"Yes," she dug open her satchel, pulling out a bundle of old papers and pushing them over to Varim, "I hope these were worth it."

"They will be," he assured her, giving the documents a cursory glance to ensure their authenticity before putting them away, "And in recognition of the... difficulties... that you have endured, rest assured you will be fully compensated for any damage to your property or reputation. I'll also arrange for someone to 'confess' to whatever crimes you might be suspected of in Tesara."

"And why would you do that?" Silvana challenged. She didn't like the thought of being indebted to the spy. 

"Because you're useful, and talented, and I may have need of you again in future. Unlike someone," Varim glared pointedly at the glum-looking steltian slumped beside him, "I can't very well hire you again if you're imprisoned in Tesara, can I?" 

"Are we done here?" was her only response. 

"I think we are. A pleasure working with you, as always." With that, Varim rose to his feet, hauling Barlow upright as well. The pair stepped through the door and vanished into the Cliffside night, and Xaril hurried out after them. 

Silvana, for her part, picked up her things, let out an exhausted sigh, and headed straight for the bar. 

IC: Ailun - The Moa (Ding Dong the Beast is Dead)

And then... it fell. Ailun watched with bated breath for any signs of life... before he felt the deck tilting under his feet and he rushed back to the wheel to right The Moa. His eyes still passed over the shadows of the ruined city...

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

"I'm sorry..." he winced. She looked so weary and worn, and he had only added to that burden.

Mirror stopped and knelt a short distance away from her. "I was also caught up in another part of the city during the raid. I did not return in time to help. For this, and my negligence in handling the intruder, you may discipline me as you see fit."

"Are you sure you left him here?" Fifteen asked quietly, growing anxious as there was still no sign of their charge. "If we can't find him, he might get hurt... if he gets hurt, Xaril will be disappointed in us. We'll have his blood on our hands... and if we don't get out of here soon, who's going to do our patrol routes?!"

Serka smirked as the mutilated beast slid to a stop before her, and she proudly placed one foot atop it with a glance at the others. "That wasn't so bad."

GM IC: Bloat/Joe - Golden Being's Fortress. 

"I'm sure there'll be others," Joe replied grimly. 

"Still, nicely done." 

GM IC: Jira - Council Chambers, Tesara.

"Um... what?" Jira mumbled tiredly, "Why would you need to be punished?" 

--IC: Tolo: Tesara--

Tolo accepted his offered widgets.  It wasn't much, only about 200, but it was a start.

Materials for barter sounded good to her.  Maybe this guy had some working power couplings that she could relieve him of.  The chance was slim, but she'd take it.

"Lead me there," she said.

--IC: Morga: Cliffside--

After a harrowing journey and several stops, Morga had finally made it to Cliffside, a place famed for being the go-to place for grumps to hang out.  But now she was here, and ready to hopefully put a smile on the faces of some of those grumps.  Who knew, maybe she'd even find love here!

That was actually pretty unlikely, but still, it was possible.

The Namastean parked her colorful Jetrax in the first available spot, disembarked, and headed over to the side door of her specially-constructed equipment hold.  She extricated her backpack, closed the door, and began to walk down the street.

--OOC:--

Morga is Open For Interaction.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: Karanta - Locating nerd/Capstone Market

"Yeah, he should be nearby...probably only a stall or two away," Karanta whispered back as the two arrived at the stall she bought the knife from. The rock Agori attending it shot her a sour glance, which Karanta waved off cheerfully. She scanned the crowd, her eyes looking for the somewhat familiar augmented Matoran she was supposed to be guarding.

Karanta cupped her hands over her mouth. "Roooorooooooo! Over heeeere!" She called.

IC: Ennanas - The hunt concluded/New Atero

Ennanas retracted the harpoon as the hideous beast's head exploded in a shower of grody, gruesome giblets. It landed back in with a satisfying clunk, and she let out a sigh. Others completed the hunt. Could kill on own? No, unlikely. Too large. Too dangerous. Others hunted well. Ennanas turned her ship, and began flying back towards New Atero. Matoran's ship did well. Good they survived. They deserve congratulations. Skrall as well. Will have to find and celebrate an excellent hunt.

IC: Vanox - Lookin' to get a job/Cliffside Docks

After a thoroughly unpleasant time in the bathroom, and subsequent trip back to his shoddy apartment, Vanox was somewhat displeased with the day. But he had to do what he had to do. Around the docks, and in the occasional ship, he placed fliers to advertise his repair shop. Each and every one was handwritten, and it took him numerous grueling hours to do this sort of thing...which is why he only did it every so often. He slapped one on a wall and stuck it there, and admired his handiwork.

Ship broke? Weapons trash?

Come see Vanox, the best repairman outside of Fe

Low prices! Fast work! No one does it like Vanox!

A confident smirk slipped across his face as he read the flier, which included an address at the bottom. "Nice one, Vanox," he muttered proudly to himself. He turned around, and caught...a very odd sight. An incredibly tall, multi-armed person strode out of a ship, and Vanox simply gawked at them. Thier armor was almost blindingly yellow, and they looked...mildly terrifying. As they passed by him, he held out a flier.

"Uh, 'scuse me. Need any ship repairs?"

OOC: That'd be Morga Vanox is talking to

Edited by Monado Girl

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

--IC: Morga: Cliffside--

Morga's attention was caught by a small Fe-Matoran handing out a flier.  "Uh, 'scuse me.  Need any ship repairs?" he asked.

She smiled in a friendly way at him and accepted the flier.  "Why, thank you!  I don't need any repairs at the moment, but if I do, I'll be sure to come looking for you!"

Extending one of her many hands, she said, "I'm Morga.  It's nice to meet you."

--OOC:--

Sup, Monado.

"Alright, alright, keep your lid on." I huffed.

I gestured for her to follow, and walked to the alleys.

Oh.

Oh.

Threiaa soon realized that, contrary to her assumption that she would come to a very sudden stop, she had felt a very solid thunk before continuing forward, albeit much more slowly. She deployed the hooks of the PM almost from muscle memory alone, a little stupified by the now evident scraps of monster flying around her.

That had gone significantly better than expected.

She let the ship idle, not confident in her ability to continue ramming through the rest of the monster, coming to a shuddering stop as the great crystal slid into the giant's torso. She just sat for a moment, waiting in a stupor.

IC: Armani - Monster Corpse

The creature all but exploded from the other pilot's impressive ram. Relief flooded her being; she could see no one fleeing the immediate area, it must have been evacuated in time. The threat was gone, and her city was safe. For now.

She looked to the wall, to the buildings crushed. Their first priority would have to be the wall's repair, but she was sure it would be simple enough to have someone putting together some kind of temporary home situation for the displaced citizens in the meantime. Homes could be rebuilt. Other things did not heal so easily.

That creature was not like the others she and her fellow guards had faced. She could not shake the feeling that this was a warning, the first dark cloud of an almighty storm. Something was happening out there. They would have to do something about that, too.

Then, she saw the pilot hadn't withdrawn from their ram. The corpse being in the state it was, it seemed unlikely to get up again, but she didn't want to take chances in parking her ship further away. So, she landed beside the pilot's self-made crater, on a crystal shard that was large and flat enough for the task.

"ARE YOU ALL RIGHT, PILOT?" she called down. "DO YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE IN REMOVING YOURSELF FROM THE CADAVER?"

~

IC: Rorohiko - Stall

"Roooooorooooooooooo! Over heeeeeeeeere!"

Rorohiko looked up from the metal box he was inspecting, vaguely wondering who Roro was. He continued his assessment for a bit longer before realising that the voice calling out was that of one of the guards.

He bought the box and looked around. He wasn't about to brace the mass of people again, so he figured that staying put was probably the better option this time.

~

"It means," Matilda grumbled from the pilot's seat, "Someone in Tesara has some fingers they desperately need broken, so they can't write mean things on people's property anymore."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

GM IC: Main Man Hakkzan - New Atero, Outskirts. 

Flanked by the frustrated, tired duo of Branar and Stronius, His Spikiness had arrived on the scene just in time to watch the creature meet its messy end. He wasn't entirely sure what to do now, though. New Atero had long-standing plans and protocols in place for situations like this, and the guards were already hard at work carrying out those orders. 

All he could really do was stand back and try not to get in the way. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler
  • Upvote 1

IC: Ailun - The Moa (Outside New Atero)

Nothing. The guards were coming now, with the ships that had been circling the monstrosity now landing near its corpse. Ailun shook himself from his shock and steered The Moa toward a landing pad.

"I... I neglected my d-duties!" Mirror stammered. "The marketplace was attacked, and I did nothing!"

IC: Serka - Golden Being Fortress (Aqua Magna)

Hmm. Not the reaction she was hoping for. Ungrateful tin cans...

But they were right. The peace wouldn't last for long. She glanced at her gun to watch the reforming in progress, then turned back outward, scanning the depths once more.

Still... her eyes were drawn to the creature she had just slain. Obviously one of theirs, but... unlike any she had ever seen. It seemed twisted for some dark purpose... Great Beings can only imagine what else was watching them.

She nods slowly, taking deep breaths to calm herself, and starts looking again. The mass of beings of all races and colors disoriented and suffocated her, but... here in the comparative shelter of the stalls, she thought she saw a black and lime Matoran perk up at Karanta's shout a few stalls away. Fifteen eagerly grabbed Karanta's arm and wheeled her around, pointing out the Matoran. "That's him, right?"

Something in Matilda's tone told Garuda not to press further, so she didn't. Instead, she started up the Sand Bat and lifted off back toward the town.

Edited by Click