Skyrise

Nato G

GM IC: The Servant - The Tower, New Atero.

"His Spikiness is meeting some other candidates about that as we speak," the servant replied, stepping aside to let Armani pass, "Straight up the stairs, through the open doorway at the top."  

GM IC: Hakkzan - The Tower, New Atero.

"You're a terribly paranoid individual, you know that?" He frowned a moment at Maldrakk, "Give me a moment," he turned to the servant who'd brought the drinks, "Could you be so kind as to fetch Captain Branar for me?" 

GM IC: Xaril/The Overseer - Inner Sanctum, Fe.

"We have identified the thief," The Overseer strode into the Sanctum. She wasn't carrying one of her usual staffs, instead holding a large glass jar aloft in her hands, inside which a twisted, kraata-esque creature squirmed, "It took some time to explore the memories of the the potential witnesses, but we were eventually able to discern the identity of the being who stole the schematic." 

"Who?" Xaril got up from his desk, eager to get moving now that he finally had a target, "How long ago did they leave?"

"You're looking for a Steltian Bruiser by the name of Barlow. He has citizenship here, but according to our records, he usually lives and operates out of Cliffside," The Overseer reached into her cloak and withdrew a rough sketch of the being, "He left here four days ago, so it's likely that whoever he stole the schematic for already has it I suggest you-"

"Yes, yes. Find him, and interrogate him about the buyers," Xaril snatched the paper from her grasp, "I know how to do my job." 

"And I'm merely doing mine," The Overseer hissed back. 

"Oh, are you? If you'd been doing your job properly, this would never have happened." 

"Enough!" One of the elders interjected, "What's done is done. Neither of you are to blame for this. Xaril, find the thieves, end their lives, and retrieve the schematic before our enemies try to use it against us. Overseer, continue with your duties here." 

Xaril said nothing, instead flashing The Overseer a final accusatory glare, before sweeping from the room in a swirl of glistening black shards. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Armani - New Atero

"Thank you, citizen! I greatly appreciate the assistance. Have a very good day."

She ducked through the doorway and followed the servant's instructions, her heavy boots clanking upon the steps. It was a rare occasion that she could meet Hakkzan in person. What a lucky day! She saluted in the doorway smartly, taking note of the other beings presumably also here seeking to assist New Atero's endeavours.

"Greetings, sir! I am here about offering help in regards to an experimental craft."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC Maldrakk

Paranoid.

Maldrakk had some recollection about Varim giving him slight warning about how to act around Hakkzan, but he never expected this. Another person cheerily broke the silence suddenly, so Maldrakk got up and offered the mostly-undamaged chair for her instead, with a warm if still unnerving smile.

IC: Ailun - Outside New Atero

"Well, like I just told..." Ailun suddenly notices the Glatorian that had helped them out earlier had left. "...well, that guy... I don't have any money." He shrugs helplessly. "Besides, I'm quite handy myself! I built this ship from scrap!"

IC: Fifteen - Fe

That was that. Another shift over. Fifteen followed the typical maneuvers that served to mislead any who might be following before finding her way back to the hangar. With little else to do, Fifteen slowly slid off her Hawk and looked it over for the fiftieth time. There was never anything wrong, but it never hurt to check...

IC: Sekra - New Atero (Anvil Bar)

With a rustle of cloth and clank of armor, Sekra gets to her feet to follow.

• Upvote 1

"Ah, another one!" It got quite lonely, cooped up in this accursed Tower all the time, talking to the same handful of people day, day out. Hakkzan was just welcome for the company, regardless of how dysfunctional some of them seemed to be. "You're just in time. Take a seat, have a drink, we're just waiting for Captain Branar to join us. He'll talk you through what's going to happen, and then we can all set off together." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Armani - New Atero

"Thank you very much for the hospitality, sir!" She entered the room, dropping her salute, and glanced to the Skakdi offering her a seat.

"Your respect for the New Atero Military is duly noted, citizen, but I'm afraid that chair is far too small for one of my might! Fear not, I will humbly accept one of the other seats here." She gestured to the vacant seats, and promptly took one that was positioned between the Matoran and Hakkzan. She turned her attention back to the latter; Hakkzan was very rarely seen, and he seemed very friendly. "It is a pleasure to meet you, sir! I am Armani, I serve in your military. It is with absolute pride and pleasure that I do so!"

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Saffina - Cliffside (Outside Capstone)

Stepping back outside into the heat as she passed by the two injured Skakdi once again (why they were still hanging around in there and seriously weren't considering visiting a healer yet was beyond her), Saffina simply leaned up against the outside of the building for a moment and breathed a sigh of relief that she was no longer conversing with that insufferable Turaga. Unfortunately, this also meant that she was now back to square one as far as her job hunt was concerned, and if she didn't at least find something for her to do soon, then she'd only end up being slightly better off than the majority of the crooks usually roaming around the settlement.

Karz... At this point, I'd actually even consider going back inside to inquire about that supposed Vorox situation if I didn't have to run the risk of bumping into that ###### again...

Figuring that she'd stretch her legs a little by walking around for a bit, she rested her hand on the surface of Nightmare's pommel and let herself disappear into the crowd, knowing full well that she'd likely have to take off for one of the other settlements if something didn't turn up by nightfall.

OOC: Saffina open for interaction.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Parii

Parii was scurrying through the street and frantically looking behind. The Skakdi was still following him but in a much calmer manner, almost as if she wasn't going to kick his homeless ### into oblivion. Well, Parii thought, better safe than sorry.

Afterv a lot of tripping and bumping into other people, he arrived in front of Capstone. He entered and quickly hid among the crowd.

The Skakdi arrived soon after but didn't stay for long. She stared at the crowd from the entrance and left, unable to find Parii.

IC Maldrakk - New Atero, Tower, Hospitality Wavering

He resumed his seat, much more gracefully than before. "Maldrakk," he offered his burly hand. "private services. It's nice to see the military here still contains capable, respecting individuals."

Hopefully the compliment was welcome to friendly conversation, but if that didn't work... "I don't suppose you have you met la battuta sospetto? he's on your left currently."

IC Dessimus

"..."

People were so depressing.

He turned abruptly on his heel and walked off in the opposite direction.

IC: Ektana - outside of Capstone, Cliffside

The Skakdi was standing in Capstone's entrance, glaring at everyone inside, her eyes searching for a certain Ba-Matoran...

She cursed under her breath and growled. "That sly piece of- "

Ektana stepped out and kicked the ground, throwing sand and pebbles at some wounded Skakdi losers sitting nearby - their loss, she thought. She left the plateau, her anger and frustration building up, and headed to a smaller one where The Machete was parked.

Thus far Cliffside has been a great disappointment to her. She's found absolutely no information about Fe's location, even after allying with other Fe-seekers and talking to gossips in Capstone. It's been almost three weeks - how much more was she supposed to stay in here? Flying all over the place like a brainless Zesk would give me better results, she thought grimly.

Ektana took a deep breath and exhaled. One more week, she thought. Just one more week...

IC: Parii - Capstone

Parii smirked seeing the Skakdi go away. Relieved and confident he sat down on the nearest chair and stretched his legs in front of him. From here he could see Barlow, apparently still sitting in the corner of the bar, and the weird Ba-Turaga, still staring as if he was waiting for someone. Parii shrugged and gestured to a waiter and ordered a glass of water.

OOC: Both Parii and Ektana are open for interaction.

IC: Threiaa - The Moa

From scrap? Not surprising, really. It looked like someone had rolled a ball of adhesive down a junk hill. Multiple times.

"Does it have a room then?" She asked Ailun while rubbing at her eyes, "I haven't slept in... what, thirty-six hours? 'S that a whole day?"

Her gaze became distracted again, confused with her reasoning, before refocusing on Ailun.

"I'd be happy to work in exchange."

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Kathok - Near Tesera

Kathok hears Taurek's engines behind him, and then hears their power increasing with an exponential whir. He can guess he'll be under attack, so he uses his auxiliary thrusters to tilt, one way and the other, making his engines harder to hit. The positioning of a jetrax's engines means that they are quite difficult targets anyway, despite their size: it's hard to hit the thin structure connecting them to the hull, for a start. One of Taurek's freeze disks whizzes past Sunmaker's right engine, while the other skims it, glazing the metal in supercool ice - but causing no lasting damage to the internal machinery. Kathok chuckles maliciously; using a disk launcher at this range is a stupid move.

At the same time, he whirls round the force blaster on Sunmaker's underbelly, lobbing a succession of destructive bolts at his pursuer. Of course, looking in his side mirrors, his concentration on the target in front of him has a temporary lapse. Sunmaker continues to cannon forwards for a split second before Kathok realises that Whisper has descended. Kathok chuckles: smart.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Ailun - Outside New Atero

He grins. "It just so happens I'm looking for a crew. If you want, I can show you to the room that would be yours."

IC: Fifteen - Fe Hangars

Well that was easier than she thought. Apparently some people could respect her wishes not to talk.

IC: Armani - With Main Man Hakkzan

She turned from Hakkzan to give the other Skakdi a very confused look. Despite what people seemed to occasionally assume of her, she wasn't stupid. Certainly, she knew that it was pretty rude to interrupt introductions to or from someone in a higher station to you. Her confusion shifted into a bright, cheery smile once more, deciding to politely set the Skakdi straight.

"I believe you are mistaken, citizen! I was introducing myself to His Spikiness here, as is customary. Perhaps you are not familiar with such customs, in which case, I am glad to provide you with the explanation! Often, it is understood that you introduce one's self to the highest ranking individual in your presence. It is considered to be polite, and good manners! I am sure the slip was unintentional here, though, and I hope this has been a learning experience." She shook his hand. "Though, your name and visage do seem familiar... Ah! You are the same Maldrakk I arrested for battery a few months ago, are you not? It is good to hear you have given up such rabble-raising behaviour for a career in..."

She paused. What was private services, again? Odd jobs or something? It could mean anything. She finished cheerily, "In your chosen, no doubt law-abiding field! Ah, and I had not met your friend, but I am glad you two are close enough to have given them a friendly nickname!"

To the Matoran, she said, "It is a pleasure to meet you, too, citizen! It is good to see such close friends volunteering to better New Atero together."

• Upvote 1

GM IC: Those Two Guards - Tesara Jail.

"Gremlins? The karz are you on about?" 

"Perhaps he's brain damaged?" The second guard suggested quietly.

"Hey, buddy?" The first guard banged his fist on the bars, "Are you brain damaged?"  

Welcome though he was to have guests, Hakkzan's patience for the other skakdi was rapidly dwindling. First he'd been rude and dismissive towards the other guest in order to show off his perceived brilliance to Hakkzan, and now he was snubbing them both to try to flirt with the Skrall. Karz, he hadn't even bothered to introduce himself until she showed up, despite Hakkzan specifically asking for their names twice, earlier on in the conversation.

Fortunately, Branar, with Stronius at his back, chose that moment to make their way up to the room. 

"The Captain's here," Hakkzan interrupted, thankful for the opportunity to break up the building tension, "This is Branar," he indicated the warrior-class Skrall, near identical to the regular soldier guarding the door, only with the addition of a pauldron bearing his rank insignia, "And most of you have already met Stronius," the elite Skrall didn't respond, instead simply resuming his vigil just inside the doorway, and letting the other soldier resume whatever regular duties they'd been dragged away from. 

"If you three," he turned his attention back to the three guests, "Would be so kind as to introduce yourselves - your names, skills, etc. - to them, then perhaps we can soon get started with the test." 

GM IC: Silvana - Canyon. 

The Vortixx waited until both of the other craft had overshot her, before powering up her engines again. It took a few tries for them to turn over, gravity dragging her uncomfortably close to the sand below, before the Whisper finally began to lift up again. She reduced her acceleration back down to cruising speed and hung low behind the other two craft, charging up her plasma cannons, in case they were needed. 

GM IC: Slimy Joe - Parking District. 

"It's this way," Joe had led the group deep into the parking district, towards the outer platform were most of the airships were docked. "Just let me do the talkin'. Me contact don't like me much, but he likes strangers even less." 

IC: Ezezko - New Atero Tower

His eye twitched involuntarily at the Skrall, Armani, suggesting that he and Big Red were friendly, doubly so to the point of nicknames.

The fact he'd already subconsciously begun referring to Big Red as Big Red didn't register to him.

Blessedly, the new arrivals that obviously out ranked Armani saved him the trouble of kzzzzplaining that he and the disfigured skakdi were certainly far from friendly.

"I'm Ezezko, ace pilot for hire."

Concise and to the point. Good job.

...but close to it

IC: Armani - With Main Man Hakkzan

She recognised the two Skrall. She'd fought and trained alongside them and many others in Roxtus, on Bara Magna, under the guise of a tall Elite Skrall. After returning to the settlements, she felt no need to keep up the charade. She greeted them both with another salute, deciding to set a good example in her introductions by not assuming prior knowledge. "Greetings, sirs! I am Armani, I serve in the New Atero Military with pride! I look forward to assisting on this exciting endeavour!"

She then smiled at Maldrakk and gestured for him to attempt his newly-explained introduction technique with the two other Skrall. She even gestured at the Skrall, so he would not accidentally introduce himself to the Matoran or the Skrall guarding the door. She didn't want him to be embarrassed; everyone makes mistakes, and people sometimes don't know things. That was fine.

• Upvote 2

IC Maldrakk

He nearly glared at Armani in annoyed fashion before turning a quizzical eye upon the pair of Skrall near the doorway. He hadn't even been in New Atero for two months now, so Armani's attempt at flack was completely broken.

"Maldrakk, private services," He said, standing up as he spoke; his eyes locked on Stronius. "A pleasure to see you again." By his facial expression it was not quite as much of a pleasure as he made it seem, although it wasn't entirely unfelt. He immediately broke the gaze with an effort and focused a slight smile at the other Skrall. "I trust that you or whoever you are over is capable enough to keep up with once we start."

GM IC: Xaril - Upper Levels, Fe. 

Fe rarely sent expeditions out into the Great Barren, aside from their regular trade convoy to Tesara. New Atero still allowed the occasional group of traders or envoys, but the one place Fe never had any regular dealings with was Cliffside.

What this meant, unfortunately for Xaril, was that on an occasion like this, protocol dictated that he had to extend an invitation to any and all guards, traders, and engineers to accompany him on the expedition. A visit to Cliffside represented a unique, rare opportunity, and The Council didn't want anyone to miss out on it.

Word of his journey had quickly spread throughout the upper levels, and it would only be a matter of time before all manner of nosy nobodies started showing up to pester him. Xaril hated it. The thieves already had a massive head start, and the longer he delayed, the further their lead would grow. But orders were orders, and so he sat, seething, on a crate near the Iron Fist's gangplank, waiting to see who was going to show up. 

"Okay, that's everyone," Hakkzan grinned, although inwardly he was still confused as to what 'private services' meant, and why Maldrakk had looked so excited to see Stronius again, "Branar, if you could kindly explain how today's activites are going to work." 

"Of course," the Skrall stepped forwards, unrolling a sheaf of pages onto the table. "His Spikiness and I will be travelling into this area of canyon," the topmost page was a map, with the section of canyon on the east side of New Atero circled in red, "with the intent of crossing it, in a standard transport like this one." He lifted up another page, this one showing a sketch of the standard transports than both New Atero and Fe often utilised in the more mountainous terrain surrounding their cities. The design was a simple adaptation of the old Vahki transports of Metru Nui, but with a system of gravity Kanoka oriented on the bottom, allowing the vehicles to climb right up canyon walls and other inclines.

"You three will be tasked with defending the transport from any biological hostiles the transport might encounter during its journey." Branar said, "As well a-"

"Me and a contingent of warriors will be on board to defend the occupants if you manage to screw that up," Stronius interjected, "But I'm not going to be very happy if we're forced to take action." 

"As I was saying," Branar continued, "somewhere along the route, our new vehicle will be waiting to ambush the convoy. For the safety of those involved in the test, the vehicle's weapon system has been reduced to its lowest settings, and the pilot will be using a Kanohi Hau to protect our prototype from any significant damage. We simply want to see how well it fares against other pilots and their aircraft." 

"Thank you very much for that," Hakkzan didn't bother trying to hide his excitement. It was rare that he was able to get out of The Tower these days, "Any questions, you three?"

GM IC: Jira - Central Marketplace, Tesara. 

Jira had been in the middle of arranging another sweep of the village, when a very large, very well armed airship tethered itself to the berth at the edge of the marketplace. The trade delegation from Fe had arrived - right on time, as always. 

The market was about to get very busy, and that was only going to make her job even harder. 

OOC: Just to clear this up, Armani isn't attempting to give Maldrakk flack for anything! She is genuinely not trying to insult him. That was me just having her recognise him, because there was mention of him doing things like starting fights that would likely get the attention of the guards in New Atero and from there get him arrested. Also, I used "couple of months" to give some leniency to time, because of course I don't know what Maldrakk has been up to prior to the events in the topic. In any case, you don't have to edit it or anything, I just wanted to clear that up.

IC: Armani - New Atero Tower

"Should we attempt to curb the force with which we are to fight this new vehicle?" she asked. "My vessel is apt to crush the ships of any brigands looking to do harm to innocent citizens, and incredible as this new vehicle may be, I fear even it may not be able to stand before the battering might of..." She flexed her large, muscular arms for effect. "THESE Guns."

She paused, and then said, "That is the name of my craft. It's quite the play on words. This has caused some confusion in the past."

~

IC: Rorohiko - Upper Levels, Fe

Rorohiko was numbly attempting to find what in the world had gone wrong this time when a friend had knocked on his door, bringing news that a journey to Cliffside was planned and departing soon. He had thanked his friend and packed immediately. As a Matoran with no training in battle, his trips to Cliffside were scarce and limited to whenever one was announced to the populace, so it was much more likely compared to other regions that someone had found something new since the last time he had been there. Besides, he really could use the outing. Perhaps he could find something to help move forward with one of his projects. He had some coding work copied onto his device for him to work on on the ride over.

So, he arrived at the upper levels of Fe, soon spotting Xaril, the being who was heading the trip. He'd left his device plugged into and hidden in his arm on the way over, since he had to walk with some manner of haste, and so the being had his full attention, which was a rare treat for anyone.

"Hello," he said with a small, half-hearted wave. Not out of any dislike for the guy, he just wasn't one for big gestures. "I heard you were headed to Cliffside. Could I tag along?"

• Upvote 1

IC Maldrakk

He smiled through every part of it. Now he set himself in a firm and rigid, mostly emotionless glare, directed specifically towards Armani for that... Thing she just did.

"Her point is valid. You say that the weapons systems of this vehicle have been set to their lowest setting. Ours have not. Vorox and Zesk are all wonderful targets, but we have received no specifications as to the safety features of this vehicle, and the level of protection the pilot has. Now I'm sure nobody here wants to unintentionally shoot the pilot in the face or somehow cripple the aircraft, so a bit more specifics would not be too far out of order."

Branar was in a tough spot now. If he and Hakkzan failed to provide more detail, the pilots would become unintentionally biased and confused; possibly even worried about how hard to hit the craft. "Some specification as to how big it is would also be useful, in case someone tries to ram it, but that's ultimately up to you."

"Ah, it seems you are a little confused yet again, citizen!" Armani cheerfully replied. "Captain Branar has already informed us that the pilot of the ship will be wearing a Hau. A Kanohi Hau, if I have my Matoran correct, is the Mask of Shielding, and as the name suggests, it shields the wearer from danger. I am sure, if pilots have been called in to challenge this new vehicle, the new vehicle would be very prepared for any firepower that mere weapons could bring. My question was regarding my personal craft, as it is designed to ram and crush other vehicles, and is very adept at doing so! Skrall cannot make use of Kanohi, and so I am unsure as to their resistance to a large, heavily armoured, skillfully piloted aircraft crashing into the vehicle itself."

She kept to herself the fascinating detail that Branar had already let slip, and filed it away for later. She supposed that the others may not have noticed. She gave Maldrakk a big, supportive thumbs up. "Fear not, citizen! Your confusion is not anything to be embarrassed about. There are many mask powers, after all, and I do not believe anyone would fault you for briefly forgetting one's power!"

• Upvote 1

IC Maldrakk

He set himself into a bitter smile. Was this one just stupid, or trying to play things up? She rather re-established the point on the capabilities of this aircraft in a harsh manner... Is she just trying to cause trouble? or does she think we all missed that oh so obvious point? or...

I'm thinking too hard on this. He reverted his attention on Branar. Won't be too surprised if ol' Branar is perpetually confused by her lack of specification.

IC: Vin Halett - New Atero (Parking District)

Vin raised an eyebrow. What was the point of bringing everyone if they couldn't even talk to this guy? Never mind that Joe failed to convince him to lend them his ship in the first place, but now he was telling them that his contact didn't like him or strangers? Sounded more like coercion than persuasion. A show of force at best. 

Not that Vin minded, of course.

"No promises," he shrugged. "But you got it, boss."

He then leaned over to Sayana and whispered, "You ready for this train wreck?"

Edited by Young Wade

IC: Karanta - Wandering Fe

The worst part of the day for Karanta had always been the period right after her guard shift. Always. Even if it was usually when she had a snack, it was still unequivocally the most boring part of the day. Looking at the various stores to see what she could buy had certainly lost it's charm a long while ago, even with all the fancy do-dads were there for the purchasing. Yeah, sure, nowhere else had that stuff, but it was mundane. Boring. Guaranteed to work or your money back. No risk whatsoever in buying one of those products.

At least today she heard something interesting. A mission out to Cliffside? If there was one thing Karanta was interested in, it was going out on an unsafe adventure. She grinned as she returned to the hangar to pick up her jetpack, just in case. After all, it was small and she could easily carry it around with her. Why wouldn't she bring it with her on this trip? She hurried along, to where the Iron Fist was said to be.

"Border guard Karanta at your service!" She exclaimed, saluting Xaril...despite how upset he looked. "I'm here to assist on the mission to Cliffside, and came as soon as I heard the word."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

GM IC: Slimy Joe - Parking District, New Atero.

"A'right, I'll be back in a sec," he scampered off towards a blue-hued figure working beside a bulbous airship tethered to the dockside. There was a very brief exchange of words, followed by Joe's flailing form bouncing across the ground back towards the group.

He sat up, wheezing. "I might be needin' your help after all."

GM IC: Xaril - Upper Levels, Fe.

"Sure," he grumbled, gesturing towards the gangplank, "There's room on board for us to bring some guests. We've made space to store a few aircraft, too, if need be." Two extra bodies to babysit wasn't too bad, and the border guard could probably handle herself anyway. This wasn't turning out to be quite as bad as he'd first feared. 

"I think you'll find our vehicle is well-equipped to deal with anything you can throw at it, even without the protection of the Hau," Branar's reply was confident; he'd clearly anticipated these concerns, "We expect that you will ultimately be able to outmaneuver our vehicle, and will call an end to the test once that point has been reached."

"Now, there's one more thing we're going to need you nice people to do before we head off," Hakkzan picked up some of the papers off the table, passing them around to the trio, "Simple non-disclosure agreements. This is a prototype after all. We can't have you running off telling the rest of the Great Barren about what we've been working on." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Ezezko - New Atero Tower

It was a good thing his poker face was impeccable, because the idea of a little bit of paper keeping this juicy info in his brain and out of his mouth in the dog eat dog world of the Great Barren was... amusing, to say the least.

He grabbed the document and did a good skim through before neatly signing it in all the required places.

Bring on the kzzzzzzcitement.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

"That is excellent to hear, Captain Branar!" She took the paper from Hakkzan. "Ah, thank you, Your Spikiness!"

She read the document, found it agreeable, and signed it with a signature that was fittingly large and bombastic. "This seems to be in order! I look forward to assisting with this prototype."

~

IC: Rorohiko - Upper Levels, Fe

"Thanks," he said to Xaril. He then registered the presence of not one, but two other beings. One was the one who was sighing loudly to themselves earlier. They seemed angry now. He wondered why. To the border guard, he gave a sleepy smile in greeting.

OOC: The border guard he refers to is Karanta.