Useless Knowledge

ToaTImeLord

Hitler was actually a pretty useless dictator while he was working too. Did you know he used to sleep in till noon, infuriating his subordinates?

Maybe, but he was still more successful than Benito Mussolini, who established a dictatorship in Italy years before Hitler did in Germany but who ended up little more than a figurehead as Hitler attempted to keep Italy in the Axis.

The original Voltron franchise was adapted from two different Japanese anime and would have included a third, but that version was cancelled because the original Lion Voltron proved to be the most popular.

With the recent Ben 10 reboot, the Galvanic Mechamorph species has been depicted in all three primary colors and all secondary colors except orange, though the blue variant was actually a suit of armor from a movie that's not considered canon.

• Upvote 2

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

• If injected intravenously, nutmeg is extremely poisonous.

The average lifespan of a major league baseball is five pitches.

An elephant is the same length as the tongue of a blue whale.

Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.

A woodchuck breathes only ten times during hibernation.

• Upvote 1

There is evidence that Santorini was the location of the Atlantis described in antiquity until a volcano ruined the island, both physically and socially.

Well we had a talk on this, but I'll say it anyway.

There is also evidence (based on Plato's description) that Atlantis really was west of the Pillars of Hercules, otherwise known today as the Rock of Gibraltar, which fits more in line with the description of Atlantis. Now I don't know who said that there was a volcano in the middle, no sources I know say that. Now, you might be asking yourself, "Where is it now?" well actually, we do know that there was a inlet of water there, where there is land today, in modern day Cadiz, and from satelite maps and again based on the description of Atlantis by Plato there appear to be circular rings beneath the mud, rock, dirt, and soil of the area, which is how the coty was described. My personal theory is that (and I forget the name of this spacific landform) there was an underwater volcano situated within the area long ago, and also based on the description of how Atlantis was destroyed, it also fits. I also theorize that the Atlanteans were Canaanite, and were relatives of the Carthaginians, based on the description of the invading Sea People, and that it spacifically says that the Sea Peoples allied with the Carthaginians. And based upon my knowledge of how Alliances worked back then, there had to be a familial connection at least between two families within each respective government.

In short the theory is the Atlanteans came from what is today Cadiz, and they were relatives of the Carthaginians.

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

In George Washington's days, there were no cameras. One's image was either sculpted or painted. Some paintings of George Washington showed him standing behind a desk with one arm behind his back while others showed both legs and both arms. Prices charged by painters were not based on how many people were to be painted, but by how many limbs were to be painted. Arms and legs are "limbs;" therefore, painting them would cost the buyer more. Hence, the expression, "Okay, but it'll cost you an arm and a leg.

TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.

Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

There is evidence that Santorini was the location of the Atlantis described in antiquity until a volcano ruined the island, both physically and socially.

There is also evidence (based on Plato's description) that Atlantis really was west of the Pillars of Hercules, otherwise known today as the Rock of Gibraltar, which fits more in line with the description of Atlantis. Now I don't know who said that there was a volcano in the middle, no sources I know say that. Now, you might be asking yourself, "Where is it now?" well actually, we do know that there was a inlet of water there, where there is land today, in modern day Cadiz, and from satelite maps and again based on the description of Atlantis by Plato there appear to be circular rings beneath the mud, rock, dirt, and soil of the area, which is how the coty was described. My personal theory is that (and I forget the name of this spacific landform) there was an underwater volcano situated within the area long ago, and also based on the description of how Atlantis was destroyed, it also fits. I also theorize that the Atlanteans were Canaanite, and were relatives of the Carthaginians, based on the description of the invading Sea People, and that it spacifically says that the Sea Peoples allied with the Carthaginians. And based upon my knowledge of how Alliances worked back then, there had to be a familial connection at least between two families within each respective government.

In short the theory is the Atlanteans came from what is today Cadiz, and they were relatives of the Carthaginians.

And as I told you in a conversation, Atlantis sank before the foundation of Cathage by the Phoenicians. Also, Carthage was an oligarchic republic, the representatives being Judges (heads of tribes above individual chiefs), like what is described in the Levant in the Holy Bible' Old Testament (look at the Book of Judges), which makes sense because of their origin. A marriage would seal an alliance with not all of Carthage but only specific tribes/families.

If you thought Carthage to be a unified kingdom like Ancient Israel was briefly, then you are unfortunately mistaken. For example, in Ex Deo's album The Immortal Wars, there are references to Hannibal Barca seeking out the Throne of the People of the Sands, and in another song it says, 'you're king is dead!". This doesn't refer to an existing throne, but the man aspiring to attain enough glory that the people will call for being unified under him as their divine king, like Saul in Israel and what almost happened with Julius Caesar in Rome. As we know, Hannibal wasn't that lucky and ended up getting both Carthage and Makedonia conquered before he killed himself to steal glory from Rome in a final bleep-you to them.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

And as I told you in a conversation, Atlantis sank before the foundation of Cathage by the Phoenicians. Also, Carthage was an oligarchic republic, the representatives being Judges (heads of tribes above individual chiefs), like what is described in the Levant in the Holy Bible' Old Testament (look at the Book of Judges), which makes sense because of their origin. A marriage would seal an alliance with not all of Carthage but only specific tribes/families.

If you thought Carthage to be a unified kingdom like Ancient Israel was briefly, then you are unfortunately mistaken. For example, in Ex Deo's album The Immortal Wars, there are references to Hannibal Barca seeking out the Throne of the People of the Sands, and in another song it says, 'you're king is dead!". This doesn't refer to an existing throne, but the man aspiring to attain enough glory that the people will call for being unified under him as their divine king, like Saul in Israel and what almost happened with Julius Caesar in Rome. As we know, Hannibal wasn't that lucky and ended up getting both Carthage and Makedonia conquered before he killed himself to steal glory from Rome in a final bleep-you to them.

Hey man, it was just a theory of mine, no need to shove me up a cow's rear, or something equally as cruel and unusual. I just assessed that from evidence I have attained.

pure_muscle.png

Hey man, it was just a theory of mine, no need to shove me up a cow's rear, or something equally as cruel and unusual. I just assessed that from evidence I have attained.

I'm not being hostile to you, just showing you how I really don't think your theory works.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I'm not being hostile to you, just showing you how I really don't think your theory works.

I know, it's just a bit much is all I mean.

pure_muscle.png

Anyway...

The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode "Luna Eclipsed" briefly featured two Pegasi with Bat-like wings and ear tufts. These features-or at least the wings-would appear on more typical ponies like a magically transformed/costumed Fluttershy and an alternate timeline Rainbow Dash. However, the original Bat Ponies (or Thestrals, to borrow a Harry Potter term), or others like them have not yet appeared in any other episodes. In fact, the only other media they've appeared in is the book "Princess Luna and the Festival of the Winter Moon", which reveals that their race lives underground and require protective eye wear to endure daylight.

Both games bearing the title Star Wars Battlefront II have stories focusing on an elite Imperial unit. The original covered the 501st Clone/Stormtrooper Battalion, also known as Vader's Fist, while the second focuses on Inferno Squadron, a special forces group that goes on to become part of the First Order. I'd imagine fans will come up with some kind of modifier to distinguish the two in conversation.

Green is a color.

Edited by Wiriamu

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

• 3 weeks later...

Some voice actors like Frank Welker have such an extensive filmography that they have separate Wikipedia pages for it.

The Bat Ponies I mentioned in my previous post have actually made appearances-little more than cameos sadly-in the My Little Pony comics as well. One of these is an interaction between one names Ralph and a standard Pegasus guard named Sam, which is a tribute to the Sam Sheepdog and Ralph Wolf Looney Tunes shorts.

In the over twenty years of it's run, Power Rangers has never had an actual Orange Ranger. The closest they've come was in a fairly ridiculous episode of SPD that featured a dream sequence with recycled costume elements and then a crummy reproduction thereof in the "real world" of the show.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

In the over twenty years of it's run, Power Rangers has never had an actual Orange Ranger. The closest they've come was in a fairly ridiculous episode of SPD that featured a dream sequence with recycled costume elements and then a crummy reproduction thereof in the "real world" of the show.

What about a Violet Ranger?

EDIT: I looked into it more and I found at least one Violet Ranger. I don't watch Power Rangers, so I guess that's why I didn't know there was one.

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Thursday is an Aenglish variation of the continental name Thorsday. Yep, pagan remnant marked for Thor Odinson, protector of mankind and serpent slayer.

Likewise, Wednesday is a similar Aengle variation of Odinsday, calendar day for Odin.

Actually, all of the days of the week are like this!

Sunday - Sun's Day

Monday - Moon's Day

Tuesday - Tiw's Day

Wednesday - Odin's Day

Thursday - Thor's Day

Friday - Frigg's Day

Saturday - Saturn's Day (the only one named after a God who is non-Norse)

Other facts:

There are two main varieties of sea snakes, true sea snakes, which are closely related to Australian terrestrial snakes, and kraits, which are closely related to Asian cobras.

Also, sea snakes are highly venomous, but they are not aggressive and they have short fangs, and thus are not very dangerous.

While there have been many spaceflight related deaths (18 in flight, or 19 if you count the X-15 incident, and 13 in training and test flights), only three have actually happened in outer space. This was the Soyuz 11, which decompressed after detaching from the Salyut 1 space station.

Many people say the German is the closest language to English, but Dutch is actually much more similar.

Most Japanese cars are actually more American than American cars, as they are mostly manufactured in the United States.

• Upvote 1

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

What about a Violet Ranger?

EDIT: I looked into it more and I found at least one Violet Ranger. I don't watch Power Rangers, so I guess that's why I didn't know there was one.

Yeah, they've had two Violet/Purple Rangers, four if you count the male Dino Charge Purple Ranger and Koragg the Knight Wolf of Mystic Force. Incidentally, the toy version of Mystic Force's Phoenix Unizord has an alternate mode-not seen in the series or its Japanese parent-depicting the Brightstar Unicorn as combined with Koragg.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

Stede Bonnet, born in 1688, was a wealthy plantation owner from Barbados. After becoming sick of his family life, cited as an illness he had, he decided that he wanted to become a pirate. He bought himself a ship, christening it Revenge. Bonnet hired men (that's right hired) and gave them wages for a week's work on his ship. Due to his polite and milquetoast nature, he was a terrible pirate, and was likewise dubbed "The Gentleman Pirate." Bonnet went on to even have a chance encounter with Edward Teach, the legendary Blackbeard. Bonnet came aboard Blackbeard's ship, as Blackbeard had some sympathy (or perhaps pity) on Bonnet. Later, after Bonnet was pardoned from his piracy, Blackbeard took over Bonnet's men after they deserted him to be members of the Queen Anne's Revenge. Furious, Bonnet went by the pseudonym Captain Thomas and renamed his ship the Royal James, became a ruthless and successful pirate, and devoted the rest of his extremely short (about a year in total) career to tracking down Blackbeard to get (you guessed it) revenge on Blackbeard. He was captured, tried for piracy, and was hanged in 1718. 

• Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 13% of Americans actually believe that some parts of the moon are made of cheese.

On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.

A cat's jaw cannot move sideways.

The skeleton of Jeremy Bentham is present at all important meetings of the University of London.

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

If you put a drop of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.

• Upvote 1

When a dolphin sleeps only half of its brain sleeps. The other half keeps active then the two halves switch turns when the first half finishes sleeping.

I learned that they do that so they can always go up for more air.
  • Upvote 2

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

The Roman Emperor Leo III Isaurian was born under the name Conon Isaurian. With parts of his life, such as being born in a poor village and living the perilous job of a shepherd, to wandering in unexpected exile in the Eurasian Steppes (maybe even to Mongolia), being welcomed back, then going into self-exile after the beheading fo the Emperor before taking over the Roman Empire to end anarchy and force his own ideologies upon the world (iconoclasm), as well as seek revenge on a monarch that betrayed him (Justinian II the emperor with the golden nose) by destroying his reputation by propaganda: I can't help but feel that Conon the Lion (Leo) helped inspire the creation of the character Conan the Barbarian, who not only has a similar name but was also born in a small village, had perilous adventures in the steppes (as well as about everywhere else :lol:) and ended up taking over a decaying kingdom (or Empire) by force of arms.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

EDIT:

So...the Bat Ponies actually have appeared in one more episode than I previously believed, namely the same one featuring the alternate timeline in which Rainbow Dash has bat wings. These ones display different coloring than those featured in Luna Eclipsed but do come with the tufted ears and Bat Wings of the variant, and two of them-judging by their similar size and body type to Rainbow Dash-are female, marking the first known appearance of female members of this variant race.

Edited by Wiriamu

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

• 2 weeks later...

The Power Rangers Mystic Force/Mahou Sentai Magiranger toylines feature several Zord/Mecha combinations not featured in either series, including:

• Mystic Phoenix and Sprite's ability to function as a chestplate for the Solar Streak Megazord in addition to the Mystic Titan Megazord.
  • The existence of a Koragg/Knight Wolzard configuration for the Phoenix Unizord/SaintKaiser.
  • The ability for the chestplate of the Solar Streak Megazord to be transplanted into the torso of the Titan Megazord, though not the Centaurus Megazord or Unizord.
  • Koraag/Wolzard's ability to form a chesplate for both the Solar Streak Megazord and Titan Megazord.

The American Jungle Fury toyline also came with an exclusive-albeit poorly designed-Megazord known as the Beast Master Megazord, which was intended as a combined mode for the series' three extra Zords: the Green Elephant, Black Bat, and Blue Shark.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of toy companies save money by rereleasing old products in different colors or with slight modifications.

• Upvote 1

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

It's rather well known, but in a certain scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark, Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones is confronted by a swordsman in the streets of Cairo while trying to pursue Marion Ravenwood's supposed captors. Originally, Harrison Ford was supposed to actually act as though he was facing the swordsman, but due to his own illness, did not want to perform such a task, and asked the director if he could just shoot him instead. This change not only made the overall scene more humorous and memorable, but also helped define the character of Indiana Jones. 

A lot of toy companies save money by rereleasing old products in different colors or with slight modifications.

Everyone here already knows about the Toa Nuva and Bohrok-Kal!

• Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

During the late Bronze Age, a horde of Canaanites, under the name of the Hyksos, once took over the Nile River Delta, and would not be ousted until the rise of the Coptic New Kingdom. (all those children...)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Power Rangers RPM was originally going to be the last Power Rangers series, so it's believed that since Toei no longer felt the need to limit themselves around Power Rangers, they made the next Super Sentai series, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, as Japanese as humanly possible.  They follow archaic Japanese traditions in the modern day, they're powered by magic calligraphy, all the imagery is super Japanese, and the sixth Ranger is a sushi chef whose morpher and weapon are sushi-themed.

Then Saban bought Power Rangers back and decided to adapt it.  But they felt that some of the themes were too Japanese (...because you can't make a show about samurai too Japanese, right?), so they changed the Megazord cockpit (originally a kabuki-esque changing screen with calligraphy) into a generic sci-fi robot cockpit.  They also gave the Samurai Rangers two new transformations (Mega Mode and Shogun Mode) which weren't in Shinkenger, just to sell more toys.

The original concept for Power Rangers Samurai, written by former Power Rangers writer Amit Bhaumik, was much more than just a Shinkenger copy.  It called for a Japanese-American Red Ranger, the other four were originally international (Blue was Nigerian, Pink was British, Green was Mexican, Yellow was Austrian, but they were all descended from Japanese samurai), and the rival character (Juzo in Super Sentai, Deker in Power Rangers) was originally the Red Ranger's best friend who became sort of an interim leader for the bad guy clan until they could resurrect their real leader.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Despite being of Medieval Rhomaion fame, the 'kataphrakt' cavalry was actually pioneered by the Arsakids of Parthia, they using both horse and camel alike.

Though it is called 'Greek-Fire' in the West, the medieval flammable substance was developed by people who called themselves Romans and took offense to being called Greek.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Ooooh, an excuse to assert the fact I know stuff about stuff.  I'mma abuse this delightful excuse.

Issac Newton, despite his fame being generally attributed to his contributions to the very foundations of physics and the development of Calculus (Though it's still disputed as to whether or not he or Gottfried Leibniz created Calculus first) considered these achievements as insignificant.  Issac Newton was considerably more focused on advancing and studying Alchemy... at a time in which the validity of Alchemy was met with much incredulity and the foundations of Chemistry were in their infancy.

• Cards Against Humanity raised over $90,000 in donations to dig a hole for no reason.

After the release of the 1996 film "Scream," which involved an anonymous killer calling and murdering his victims, caller ID usage tripled in the United States.

A centillion is 1 followed by 303 zeroes.

An American quarter has 119 grooves on its edge, while an American dime has 118.

Blueberries will not ripen until they are picked.

The founders of Google were willing to sell Google for $1 million to Excite in 1999, but Excite turned them down.  Google is now worth $527 billion.

Ooooh, an excuse to assert the fact I know stuff about stuff.  I'mma abuse this delightful excuse.

Issac Newton, despite his fame being generally attributed to his contributions to the very foundations of physics and the development of Calculus (Though it's still disputed as to whether or not he or Gottfried Leibniz created Calculus first) considered these achievements as insignificant.  Issac Newton was considerably more focused on advancing and studying Alchemy... at a time in which the validity of Alchemy was met with much incredulity and the foundations of Chemistry were in their infancy.

Didn't he die of drinking mercury?

Heh, I bet Newton was a Rosecrucian (Order of the Gold and Rosey Cross); which was a renaissance secret society that sought to combine Christianity with Gnosticism, alchemy, astrology, and cabal studies with the aim to prepare the world for the 'New Era', and is considered to be the heir to the Gnostic Cathars that were crusaded into oblivion by the Papacy and the direct predecessor to the Masonic secret societies. Some say that it was a hoax, but I doubt that heavily.

Speaking of the Rosecrucians, there are those that say the construction of the Georgia Guidestones was funded by a modern unified Rosecrucian order, this being pointed by its origin legend of a group of 20-50 powerful people head by a man who used the initials R.C. and used the name of the founder of the Rosecrucians, as well as the Georgia Guidestones being built to prepare the world for the 'New Age' and withstand a doomsday scenario.

While it is not concrete fact, I find it interesting that in Assassin's Creed, the symbol of the Templars is similar to the Rosecrucians and that of the Assassins is similar to the one for the Masons, depicting these two as fighting each others when I previously pointed out that IRL they are essentially one of the same. Just kind of rubs me the wrong way.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

The British mathematician G.H. Hardy, known for his contributions to number theory and analysis, was an avid cricket player. In fact, he was such a devout follower of the cricket scores that his friend and colleague, the economist John Maynard Keynes, once told Hardy that if he had paid just as much attention to the stock fluctuations, he'd be a very wealthy man.

Rahkshi8000

It's rather well known, but in a certain scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark, Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones is confronted by a swordsman in the streets of Cairo while trying to pursue Marion Ravenwood's supposed captors. Originally, Harrison Ford was supposed to actually act as though he was facing the swordsman, but due to his own illness, did not want to perform such a task, and asked the director if he could just shoot him instead. This change not only made the overall scene more humorous and memorable, but also helped define the character of Indiana Jones.

Everyone here already knows about the Toa Nuva and Bohrok-Kal!

Yeah, but you never hear about the poor guy who spent hours practicing a sword-fighting routine only to have his one scene cut short.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

Interstella5555.jpg

Daft Punk's album Discovery was adapted into a movie in 2003. Animated by Toei and directed by Leiji Matsumoto, Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem is about the adventure of an alien pop band. After the band is kidnapped by Earl de Darkwood, its members are subjected to series of procedures that makes them appear and act like humans, including the replacing of their memories with more human ones. They are then sold as a new band called the Crescendolls. The movie follows the tracks of Discovery. The track "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger"  plays when the band is being transformed.

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver
  • Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

Interstella5555.jpg

Daft Punk's album Discovery was adapted into a movie in 2003. Animated by Toei and directed by Leiji Matsumoto, Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem is about the adventure of an alien pop band. After the band is kidnapped by Earl de Darkwood, its members are subjected to series of procedures that makes them appear and act like humans, including the replacing of their memories with more human ones. They are then sold as a new band called the Crescendolls. The movie follows the tracks of Discovery. The track "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger"  plays when the band is being transformed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ

Discovery is also the only Daft Punk CD I want. Now there is a useless fact for ya.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Discovery is also the only Daft Punk CD I want. Now there is a useless fact for ya.

Why only that one? 

t5pQDlO.jpg

Why only that one? 

Because so far, it has the most amount of songs I like by them. I checked them out months ago and I found many of the songs I liked came from the same album. When my tastes drift in that direction again, I'll be sure to look at more of their stuff. (Listened to Tron: Legacy, it's ok...)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• The phrase "it's raining cats and dogs" comes from 17th century England.  Many homeless cats and dogs would drown and float down the streets, making it look like it literally rained cats and dogs.

The bloodhound is the only animal whose evidence is admissible in court.

During a lifetime, the average human will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.

A human's eyes are always the same size from birth, but a human's nose and ears never stop growing.

The chances of dying on the way to get lottery tickets is actually greater than the chance of winning.

The word "gorilla" is derived from a Greek word meaning "a tribe of hairy women."

• A human's eyes are always the same size from birth, but a human's nose and ears never stop growing.
Hence why large eyes are considered cute.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!