Name at least one line you wish Lego would have made

Legodudelol

Here's something obscure for you: Broken Sword.

small set: Ghost of Lochmarne: 1 minifig (George) + brick-build goat as well as props

small-mid set: Café De La Chandelle Verte Explosion. 5 minifigs (George, Nico, Plantard, Waitress, Clown) play-feature: glass is knocked out when a pin is removed to simulate explosion

mid set: Lochmarne Pub: 7 minifigs (George, Liam, Sean, Coughing old man, Leary, Doyle, O'Brien) play-feature: trapdoor, the pub building could be "opened" with hinges

large-mid set: Hotel Ubu: 6 minifigs (George, Guido, Flap, Lady Piermont, Receptionist, Osvald), would contain the hotel entrance, reception area, two rooms and the back alley where George has to toss the manuscript

large set: Montfaucon: 10 minifigs (George, Clown, Gendarme, Priest, 3 tourists, 3 Templars), would include the secret meeting place in the sewers, the inside of the church with the stained glass windows and the knight-tombs/statue and the small café outside.

Of course, there would be an absolute tonne of other potential sets: André's museum, the hospital where Marquet is killed, the Syrian market, the Bull's Head mountain, the spanish villa... and we've only covered the first game! The Smoking Mirror would also be awesome material for sets.

also, I have to say it... George Stobbart & Nico Collard CCBS figures $$$

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

I just want Smite in Lego form simply for the novelty of a big fig Cabrakan. I need this in my life, bro. That, and some gods would look absolutely bad-arse in CCBS, like Xing Tian.

Oh, and Lego Evolve. Yeah, neither this nor the former can ever happen, but I need CCBS monsters right this hecking minute.

But you know what I really want? BIONICLE. God, I loved that as a kid. I'd be hyped as heck if Lego made a line around it.

Edited by Sir Keksalot
  • Upvote 3

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

I would be psyched up for a Lego Halo or Metal Gear.

You know who else would probably be psyched for Lego Metal Gear? Hideo Kojima. Not only did he use a minifigure avatar on Twitter for a while (actually designed for him by the team at Warner Bros. and Lego responsible for the Lego video games), but he has talked at length about using Lego to design the levels for the original Metal Gear Solid!

Unfortunately, both of those themes will probably never happen because of Lego's reluctance to license M-rated games (which is the main reason why Halo went with Mega Bloks instead). The closest we might get is the Ultra Agents set 70164 Hurricane Heist, which not only took visual inspiration from Metal Gears for its bulky, militaristic flying machine, but even included a Metal Gear-style codec conversation on the windscreen!

• Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I've got an idea....

Lego Power Rangers I can already imagine some sets

1. T Rex Zord

2. Mastodon Zord

3. Sabertooth Tiger Zord

4. Triceratops Zord

5. Power Rangers Base with Pink Ranger Megazord

And all of the sets can be disassembled and assembled to the Megazord cmon that would be pretty good.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

• 2 weeks later...

It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the Earth-Minbari war. The Babylon project was a dream given form...

...and I know it's way too old for them to even consider now, but I'd really love to see a Babylon 5 Lego theme in existence. There could be smaller sets of most of the general ships, vehicles and minifigures, and then a big UCS model of the Babylon 5 station itself, kinda like that massive Second Death Star that was made a number of years back.

NOT that I would have the money to buy any of that, of course. But I'd be happy just to know that it existed xD

Edited by Darth Jaller
  • Upvote 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the Earth-Minbari war. The Babylon project was a dream given form...

...and I know it's way too old for them to even consider now, but I'd really love to see a Babylon 5 Lego theme in existence. There could be smaller sets of most of the general ships, vehicles and minifigures, and then a big UCS model of the Babylon 5 station itself, kinda like that massive Second Death Star that was made a number of years back.

NOT that I would have the money to buy any of that, of course. But I'd be happy just to know that it existed xD

I definitely second this a thousand times over.

While a UCS Babylon 5 would be cool as a display model, I also suggest a line of modular interiors, each the size of the current modular buildings, depicting prominent parts of the station that could snap together.

Plus, you know, something like a minifig scale starfury too for us cheap people

:kakama:

Edited by Pohaturon
  • Upvote 1

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

• 1 month later...

I have thought of another one that would be interesting: Ben10, anyone agree/disagree?

They did that already, didn't they?

They did in CCBS, but only released six sets that don't seem to have done that well. Of course, it was based on Alien Force, which was kind of weak.

A line of sets with minifigures could be cool-Fourarms and other Tetramands could be Garmadon/Kozu style figs.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

I have thought of another one that would be interesting: Ben10, anyone agree/disagree?

They did in CCBS, but only released six sets that don't seem to have done that well. Of course, it was based on Alien Force, which was kind of weak.

A line of sets with minifigures could be cool-Fourarms and other Tetramands could be Garmadon/Kozu style figs.

I'm not the most familiar with Ben 10 as a property—does it have a good range of distinctive vehicles or settings that could be included in System-based sets? Because that can often be a sticking point for that sort of thing. A highly "toyetic" property like Star Wars with a huge assortment of unique vehicles is naturally a better fit for System than a franchise in which the character designs alone are the only sorts of things that would really have significant shelf appeal—for those, a constraction theme or standalone collectible minifigure series would probably work better.

Edited by Lyichir

I'm not the most familiar with Ben 10 as a property—does it have a good range of distinctive vehicles or settings that could be included in System-based sets? Because that can often be a sticking point for that sort of thing. A highly "toyetic" property like Star Wars with a huge assortment of unique vehicles is naturally a better fit for System than a franchise in which the character designs alone are the only sorts of things that would really have significant shelf appeal—for those, a constraction theme or standalone collectible minifigure series would probably work better.

I would say that it does: it's had four series thus far with another one on the way, though the new one appears to be a more young child oriented reboot at least in name. Of course a big appeal would be that the main character of Ben Tennyson's main tactic is transforming into different alien species, of which there have been nigh on a hundred if not more introduced. The series also features numerous enemies and allies of Ben's that he typically fought on several occasions in a wide range of locations that could be replicated in set form. A great number of vehicles were also present, from a beat-up old RV secretly brimming with alien technology to various spacecraft used by the variety of alien cultures featured in the series.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

I would say that it does: it's had four series thus far with another one on the way, though the new one appears to be a more young child oriented reboot at least in name. Of course a big appeal would be that the main character of Ben Tennyson's main tactic is transforming into different alien species, of which there have been nigh on a hundred if not more introduced. The series also features numerous enemies and allies of Ben's that he typically fought on several occasions in a wide range of locations that could be replicated in set form. A great number of vehicles were also present, from a beat-up old RV secretly brimming with alien technology to various spacecraft used by the variety of alien cultures featured in the series.

I remember first hearing about LEGO Ben 10 and being so excited to get the RV, only to finally see the sets. Pure antisappointment.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Ah, okay then. That sounds like it'd be plenty well suited to a System theme, then. I just wasn't sure since I didn't know a lot about the franchise.

I would like to see CCBS figures of Steven Universe the parts alone would be worth it.

Also seeing The Temple as a system set would be cool.

Sadly, these aren't going to happen now that McFarlane Toys is releasing its own sub-par building toys for the franchise. :(

I don't know how easily the crystal temple could be adapted to a set, anyway—a good deal of its exterior appearance is defined by the massive scale of the statue in relation to Steven's beach house, which would be very hard to represent in any reasonably sized set.

Yeah, Cartoon Network's got a few properties that they could definitely milk for set material-it's kind of surprising they haven't taken more advantage of it. I can think of a number of Ben 10 sets alone:

*The Rustbucket-the RV I mentioned in my previous post, complete with the Tennyson family-Ben, Gwen, and Max-at least a couple of Ben's transformations-I'm thinking Diamondhead and maybe Cannonbolt-and a villain; either Doctor Animo with one of his creatures or human and monster versions of Kevin 11.

*Vilgax's Warship-the main villain's vessel, complete with Omnitrix removal chamber, perhaps Max in his Plumber suit, Ben and another alien or two, and the big bad himself.

*Lucky Girl Battle-probably a smaller set featuring Gwen in her Lucky Girl persona, Hex, Charmcaster, and Ben as Fourarms or Heatblast.

*Drone Battle-another smaller set featuring Upgrade, two of Vilgax's drones, and Rojo in her cyborg form.

*Bounty Hunter Battle-something like the Star Wars battlepacks with Sixsix, Klaw, Tetrax, and Vulkanus.

*Waybig Battle-a set featuring Ben's giant form of Waybig-probably something along the lines of the Giant-Man figure.

*Plumber HQ-featuring Ben, Max, Gwen, Cooper, Forever King Driscol, and the Red Knight if not more.

*Future Clash-featuring Ben 10,000 with a couple transformations, Ken 10, Devlin 11, and Kevin 11,000 in both human and mutant forms.

*Kevin's Car-featuring Alien Force style Ben, Gwen, and Kevin and maybe a couple of DNAliens.

*Highbreed Cruiser-featuring a couple of Ben's transformations and a Highbreed, among others.

*Azmuth's Lab-featuring microfigure Azmuth and Albedo, Malware 1.0, and Feedback.

*Battle of the Ultimates-features Albedo-Ben, Ultimate Humungosaur, and Atomix, possibly amongst others.

*Clash of the Bens-featuring the various alternate versions of Ben, Eon, and Professor Paradox.

*Time Chase-featuring Ben and Rook on their time cycles, Maltruant with chariot, and Plumber George Washington.

Edited by Wiriamu
  • Upvote 1

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

• 4 months later...

CCBS-built minifig-scale mecha theme with an original storyline and as many mechs as possible.

Just... make it so.

They kind of tried that with exo-force. It may not have been CCBS but it did use what I consider to be a system-version predecessor.

Edited by Legodude's chat room

My Epic: Ahkmou's Return and My story collection: Takanuva's Travels are my stories so far, look 'em up.