The LEGO Batman Movie Minifigures Series Revealed!

The official LEGO Facebook page has revealed the contents of the next blind-packaged Minifigures series, based on The LEGO Batman Movie! The series, which launches in January 2017, contains an unprecedented 20 different minifigures, including five all-new Bat-costumes, eleven Bat-adversaries ranging from the familiar to the obscure, and four supporting Bat-characters! How many Bat-references can you recognize? Follow the link above to browse the official pictures!

View the full article

I'll be getting Dick Grayson solely because he comes with the Bat Shark repellant, straight out of the greatest moment in cinematic history.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Out of all of these, I'd have to say my favorite is definitely that new villain apparently named "The Eraser". Just as the Lego Movie had Vitruvius with a staff that was actually a lollipop, it looks like the Lego Batman Movie will have the Eraser with a head that's actually a pencil's head and eraser. :lol:

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

Out of all of these, I'd have to say my favorite is definitely that new villain apparently named "The Eraser". Just as the Lego Movie had Vitruvius with a staff that was actually a lollipop, it looks like the Lego Batman Movie will have the Eraser with a head that's actually a pencil's head and eraser. :lol:

Eraser isn't actually a new villain. The writers are really digging deep into Batman lore with this one!

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother