Need help wih ldd parts identification

Toa of Ice - 1987

Im trying to recreate Millenium slizer/throwbot/millenia motorcycle but i cant seem to find any matching tires and rims. I can find the rim but no matching rubber wheels or close enough for any rims.

Can anyone help me identify the keywords/parts name for the search in LDD. The peeron names aren't helping much because of the outdated VR in the names.

Tyre 49.6 x 28 VR
6594.png

-

Wheel 49.6 x 28 VR with Type II Axlehole
6595.png

qs3135.jpg

Neither of them is on LDD. Officially, the wheel is 6595 Rim Ø36.8X26. The tire is 6594 but I don't know the name.

According to the pages the maximum height needed for fitting is approximately 5m and a least 1 half unit above them

The width is also 5m length. Are there any similar ones? Im terrible at matching the rim and tires since the data seems so random. 

Its here on page 40

http://belay.peeron.com/pdf/8520-1/1/

according to the pages the maximum height need for clearance is approximately above 5m and a half unit more

EDIT: Seems i managed to find one that works but its a real pain going through the tires in ldd. but these will be fine for what i am building.

found.jpg

Edited by necross hordika

qs3135.jpg