Kohaku

I saw the word "tournament."All I need to know. :P I'm in. I will join community shortly.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

If anyone wants to make a Battle community, I'll update the first post with the information on it. Or any different BZPower Communities for that matter.

Upon reading this, I decided to create a balloon battle community (Coin Runners I can do as well, if anyone wants it)Info:Name: BZPower Battles (I can only use so many letters)Code: 25-1942-8076-5150Balloon Battle, All Items

If anyone wants to make a Battle community, I'll update the first post with the information on it. Or any different BZPower Communities for that matter.

Upon reading this, I decided to create a balloon battle community (Coin Runners I can do as well, if anyone wants it)Info:Name: BZPower Battles (I can only use so many letters)Code: 25-1942-8076-5150Balloon Battle, All Items
Thanks! I have updated the first post to include it. :)

*Looks at last race* There's a reason for that, don't let anyone say otherwise. >_>/EDIT: Odd, I can't figure out how they're pulling that glitch off... I'm curious about it, so I can put it to use against the people who want to abuse it. Beat them at their own game. =P But I can't see any way to do it... Am I missing something?(Note: I would never use it against anyone on here, unless they got into a random match with me where someone was abusing Maka Wuhu's glitch. But never on the community.)

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

I figured it out now, but apparently being nice doesn't help, as while I was being nice and letting everyone else have a chance to catch up, I got a communication error. Go figure. xDI can see why people want it removed, though...

I tried the Maka Wuhu glitch on Time trials and well, I wish I could delete it. Honestly, I never use it online though, against anyone. It isn't my style, especially because it isn't fair to the people who don't use the glitch.Why become a cheater? I don't need to cheat to win.Also, there is a reason I said not to use the Maka Wuhu glitch in my first post. If you do see anyone using it in our community, let me know. As cheating is something that is not welcome.

Yeah, I agree.Luckily, there's 31 other tracks for Time Trials, though. =P/EDIT: Kohaku ninja'd me; but exactly that.I take pride in the fact that I beat many people's ghosts on my first Maka Wuhu Time Trial attempt; without the glitch. That's one place where having the old generic race feature would be handy: You could test this stuff to see what actually happens; without messing up anything.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

The glitch does suck, but I've been in a few Maka Wuhu matches where people don't use it.Honestly, I just hope Maka Wuhu doesn't get picked. XDI'd love a patch too, I'm not sure why they can't patch it, especially seeing as Ridge Racer apperantly got patched this year.

Edited by Kohaku

Sorry about last night, whoever that was; I had to watch Doctor Who.Anyway, I'm online now. Please join.Oh, and the Maka Wuhu glitch is only useful in time trials and in the Grand Prix, as the NPCs don't know it, and everyone online does.--Over and out.

Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

Geez, talk about Rubber Banding AI... It's not useful for Grand Prix; I was nearly beaten on Maka Wuhu in the Grand prix... even while using the glitch! And that was simply because I didn't want to get like 8th place after the Ai utterly crushed me in earlier races.On that note; how does the whole streetpass stuff work, anyway? Because I've been noticing some odd things lately.

What do you mean by odd things?I have 23 Mario Kart 7 streetpass tags. They have gotten me ghost data and you can race against people in their custom Grand Prix. If they have a part that you don't have, you can get that part and it helps unlock things early.

Well, for one, the fact that I streetpassed anyone at all... I didn't think anyone around me had a 3DS.And today, when I was playing through the grand prix in question, the person I streetpassed showed up randomly. 0_o Is that part of Ghost Data, or what? I honestly have never had a chance to test Streetpass, so I don't know if this is normal or what...

On the Maka Wuhu subject: racing that course online has become basically who can do the glitch best and not get blue shelled at the end of the race. For me it seems as if less people use it than before, but maybe as you get higher on the rankings less people use it because everyone realizes that everyone else knows the glitch as well.And the MK AI has always been rediculous. But MK7 took it to another level. I've gone from 1st to last on some courses because I've been blue shelled and knocked off the course... which is even worse on the 3rd lap, which is when the blue shells seem to strike most.

black_-_the_host.png