Kohaku

Queen Bee --> WaluigiWiggler --> King BooRosalina could also be cut out, but I actually like her, and she adds more females to the game. Metal Mario should have just been an alternate Mario Form... But MM is still pretty cool.Also: Blade has a cool golden wheel next to his name. It's been fun knowing someone that you're racing online.

black_-_the_host.png

Yes, I do. It's from racing in first person mode almost exclusively.(Or in my case, exclusively. =P)And yeah, those were some good matches; it's been nice to randomly get a notice that someone's playing Mario Kart when I'm not doing anything. Even if I get owned in those matches nine times out of ten. xD Guess that's what happens when you spend almost no time on random mode. =P

Well, I'm going to get onto the community for the moment; they should've had some way to 'permanently join' a community, and always be displayed, along with an easier way to show who's up to play on it, even if they're not 'in' the community.Still better than the MKDS Wi-Fi play, though. =P

Wow; two awesome moments. =DYou nearly had me there at the end of that last race; if your shell hadn't hit yourself, you probably would have won. And that was very... interesting at the beginning of the Airship fortress, given we both got hit by the same bullet bill. =P

On the shopping level? Yeah; I can't seem to drift into that gap properly. xDI think I'll need to do some exploring of that level later; I saw some things that might be interesting shortcuts.

=) Sorry 'bout that epic fail I put you through on the last lap of that race. xDLet's see... Blue shell... Triple green... Badly placed banana, that likely caused you to fall...Yeah, sorry. xDAnd yeah, the wigglers are fail; you probably would have won, if you had've gotten around it, or gone to the right instead. =P

Alright; my bad, but I will probably need a few minutes before racing, due to not having eaten yet. =PAnyway; maybe we should try to essentially drive the different tracks in order; like, Toad Circuit and onward, all four in order. Would be interesting. =P

Alright, fair enough. =) Good games; I must say. =)Also, did you add my FC yet? Just wondering, since the thing's still the default. Maybe I have to power it on and off. Hasn't been off all day. xD

I'm online right now. If you decide to race me, pleasepleaseplease go easy on me... I'm such a noob in WiFi....E: Post if you're online; I'm bored of just sitting in a community so I'll join you if you post.-- :ruru:

Edited by Captain Viridian

banner.jpg

Kohaku: Why not block when it's clear people want to abuse it; and try to pick solely other stuff? Between the two, it should succeed in causing people to either quit, or not pick the track. =P