Bricks Magazine - Brick Bulk

Black Six

I received the following message recently from Mark Guest, one of the people behind LEGO fan magazines Bricks and Bricks Culture:

Hi Andrew

I hope you are well and don’t mind me contacting you. I wanted to let you know about a new program we are launching exclusively for recognised user groups. After much feedback we have become very aware that the desire to own copies of Bricks and Bricks Culture magazines is quite high but due to our direct to market approach shipping can be a big issue for some fans. That is why we are launching a new discount incentive that is for the dedicated AFOLs of the world. This new service will enable your members to purchase copies with substantial shipping savings and this program is running through LUG ambassadors only.

Due to our new distribution method we can provide (exclusive to RLUGs) a bulk box deal of bricks magazines essentially saving our overseas fans up to 35% on shipping costs depending on the territory. This service enables you to order Bricks or Bricks Culture in bulk, which allows you as members to save on postage costs. Each box will be delivered direct to the Ambassador to distribute within the LUG.

With this new offer you can order a box (containing 22 magazines for Bricks or 20 copies of Bricks Culture) of one particular issue, or you can pick and mix your box(es) so you receive a selection of issues. Allowing members to source those missing issues (or the latest release) at a reduced cost. This is the perfect opportunity to not only save greatly on shipping costs but to catch up on your essential collection of our titles and hopefully another benefit for being an active member to your RLUG.

If you would be interested in this new exclusive service then please drop an email with your region address and we can sort out the exact prices for your territory and send you the pack with all the details on it tailored to your club so you can discover the level of savings we can offer to your RLUG.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Mark

This seems like an awesome opportunity for those of us in the USA. Is anyone interested? We'd need at least 20 issues worth of interest, and keep in mind that depending on where you are, there would be an extra shipping cost of me sending the individual issues to you, but overall it seems like it would be a cost savings.