Thunder Dragon

dviddy

I think I may be the only one here to have noticed that it was a Wyvern.

Anyhow, great little build you got with this one. Very nice intricate and specialized details on this one. I especially like the detailings on the neck, body, and upper legs, very intricate.

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I think I may be the only one here to have noticed that it was a Wyvern.

Yeah it's a Wyvern.

'Cause it has no arms, right?

Well yeah, that. And that Wyverns also have Faethers to by Knowledge, whilst Dragons don't. The MOC with it's detailing looks like it has feathers almost.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I'm not fond of the lack of visible eye's

? The large angled white sections between the yellow and dark grey are very visible eyes...

Yeah but they're not shaped like eye's at all. They're too far removed from the shape of an eye for me to consider them acceptably good.

• Upvote 1

? The large angled white sections between the yellow and dark grey are very visible eyes...

Yeah but they're not shaped like eye's at all. They're too far removed from the shape of an eye for me to consider them acceptably good.

I think the shape's fine, it's just that the eyes don't really pop out due to their colour. The yellow kinda hides them. I don't know what piece was used for the eyes, but should the eyes be blue or red I think they'd pop out more.

lol ok

• Upvote 1

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think the only argument that those pieces could not be eyes is that there is white used elsewhere in the MOC and they could be mistaken as accents? However, most eyes are white so I don't think that's the strongest argument...

Either way, sweet dragon DV, really like the little details in the torso. Nice use of those robot arms to make a rib cage and cover up some gaps.

P

There was a Build-a-Dragon contest?  Dang it!  I've been meaning to build a dragon of my own for a while!  I even have prototype wings constructed!

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )