I Gave Pohatu a Home

Clyce

Just wanted to put this story out there, but I work at Target and as you can imagine this time of the year toys are flying on shelves. While helping out the toy department clean up after close I found hidden against the back of the shelf a lonely 2015 Pohatu. I scanned the bar code and, as you can imagine the toy was very cheap. Feeling that it was my duty as a BZ Power member, I decided that rather than taking the Pohatu for myself I would place him next to the Star Wars constraction sets and displayed him so that a parent would find him and share the joy of Bionicle with their kid. Sadly the next day all the SW sets around the set were sold, except him, but after a few days he was purchased by a parent for their kid. I fell like I have done a good deed.

• Upvote 10

Gleaming glistens The Red Star,
Bringing life to death afar,
Up away in deepest space,
You call me from your distant place.

Proud member of the Kanohi Force (Disavowed, but never dead)

That was a wonderful thing you did. Your child is gonna love Pohatu, I'm sure.

You know, this reminds me of how, in DC Comics, Bruce Wayne (before he became Batman, which is 2015 Pohatu's counterpart.:P However, I'm being serious here) is orphaned, but he is found by his butler, Alfred, and takes care of him.

Plus, in Bionicle: The Journey to One, in one scene, Onua helps a lonely Ketar survive from Umarak and brought him with himself to the island where the Mask of Control is.

These are my good comparisons to your compassionate actions, Azon. You did the right thing. Now Pohatu is at home, no longer lonely.:) (Well, I hope your kid that five other 2015 Toa. Just saying.)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)