Misprint Pearl Gold Visorak Shell FOR SALE

SamDrew

Hey all!

This time around, I've got a pearl gold misprinted visorak Vohtarak shell up for sale! It's in excellent condition, photos below:

IMG_4773.jpg

IMG_4774.jpg

FullSizeRender_5.jpg

IMG_4777.jpg

(With dark gold part for comparison)

I'll be selling this piece in auction format, as outlined below:

Rules:

• This sale will be in auction format.
  • The auction begins at the time of this posting, and will end after approximately 48 hours have passed since the previous bid was made, i.e. after 48 hours of inactivity. Please bid by leaving a comment with your bid amount on this thread. Bids by PM will not be accepted and I will refer you to the comments if you PM me.
  • The starting bid will be $37.00 USD.
  • Please make bids in USD, and do not bid up by any less than $1.00 USD.
  • You may bid as many times as you like.
  • I will post the winning bid and bidder in the comments after the auction ends. Bidding remains open until I post this comment, even if 48 hours have passed. I will try to post the winner as soon after the 48-hour window as possible.
  • I do accept trades, and will allow them to be included as part of a bid amount according to their cash value, included in my want list below. If you want to incorporate a trade into your bid, simply specify what portion of your bid will be accounted for in trade. (EX: "Trade: $10, Cash: $30, Total Bid: $40), and then PM me with what items you are offering.

WANT LIST (cash values are based on the value I'd like for them in a trade, not necessarily on actual sale prices)

-Mata/Turaga/Nuva/ Kanohi (trade value $1.25 each)

• Hau - green, white
  • Miru - blue, white, black
  • Kakama - teal

• Huna - dk gray
  • Rau - dk gray
  • Komau - dk gray
  • Matatu - li blue

• Hau nuva - white, black
  • Miru nuva - brown
  • Kakama nuva - red, green, white, black
-​Other Kanohi
  • Vultraz mask ($1.25)
  • Ultimate Dume mask ($3.00)
  • European noble misprints ($8.00 ea.)
  • Other rare kanohi, make me an offer

Payment/Shipping:

• PayPal is my preferred method of payment.
  • The item will be shipped from Seattle, Washington, USA.
  • Shipping within the United States will be an additional cost of around $3.00. I am totally willing to ship internationally, just know that the costs will be higher. I will be happy to provide international shipping quotes upon request.

Thanks for looking and best of luck bidding!!

Edited by SamDrew

Oh really? I wasn't aware. I thought they'd be produced in semi-equal numbers, at least. I don't recall ever seeing one of these sold.

I am not exactly sure, but I think there is only about 3 known Vohtarak shells and 1 Keelerakh. But the PLG Krahkaan? They have been sold over here pretty often.

Oh really? I wasn't aware. I thought they'd be produced in semi-equal numbers, at least. I don't recall ever seeing one of these sold.

I am not exactly sure, but I think there is only about 3 known Vohtarak shells and 1 Keelerakh. But the PLG Krahkaan? They have been sold over here pretty often.

This is my list of confirmed sales of PGK.

$20

$51

$56

$60

$67

$89.99

$99

$129

This is my list of confirmed sales of PGK.

$20

$51

$56

$60

$67

$89.99

$99

$129

To add to your list: I won my PGK in an ebay auction for $76 USD.

gallery_114868_370_4342.png