Bionicle Mafia XXXVI: A Princely Affair

Ehksidian

In what world would it make sense for the mafia to send their only unknown enforcer the night after suspicion was heavily placed on them? They'd be asking for a loss at that point.

Would the mafia be foolish enough to send an agent twice in a row? Possible, could also be that they purposefully did so in hopes we wouldn't expect them to do so.

Also, vox, your main defense for yourself is "you're too eager in voting for me" and "you will come to regret lynching me". The reasoning is clear- you led gut first in the last vote and started a bandwagon that claimed the life the only protector. like blade and rg said, if we're all wrong and this was all trickery of the enforcers, then yeah, we will regret it but right now you're the most logical option
If he is innocent then I know who's guilty.

A certain member of this village has sent me a PM dictating I vote for someone they see as guilty.

I'm not saying who just get.

I'm going to out on a limb and guess this mysterious voice has no idea whose guilty moreso than the blind Blade.

Also PS, I know my manner of speech may come off a bit harsh, though by no means is there harsh feelings towards anyone actually voting for me. Just keeping somewhat in character.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

No hard feelings honestly, Vox, though I must admit this is pretty interesting this round.

Oh, and also, it's entirely possible that the Mafia can send someone multiple times in a row - that's what happened with Tiragath last game. It would've worked out too if he wasn't a deflector.

In what world would it make sense for the mafia to send their only unknown enforcer the night after suspicion was heavily placed on them? They'd be asking for a loss at that point.

Would the mafia be foolish enough to send an agent twice in a row? Possible, could also be that they purposefully did so in hopes we wouldn't expect them to do so.

Also, vox, your main defense for yourself is "you're too eager in voting for me" and "you will come to regret lynching me". The reasoning is clear- you led gut first in the last vote and started a bandwagon that claimed the life the only protector. like blade and rg said, if we're all wrong and this was all trickery of the enforcers, then yeah, we will regret it but right now you're the most logical option

A certain member of this village has sent me a PM dictating I vote for someone they see as guilty.

I'm going to out on a limb and guess this mysterious voice has no idea whose guilty moreso than the blind Blade.

no i'm pretty sure blade is probably less blind

she has been playing mafia for awhile, after all

no i'm pretty sure blade is probably less blind

she has been playing mafia for awhile, after all

compared to me you're pretty much all blind.

and it's fun watching you guys bumble around blind for the most part. keep it up

(also voting ends in 24-hours about. midnight EST tomorrow, and it's half-past midnight EST right now)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Oh, and also, it's entirely possible that the Mafia can send someone multiple times in a row - that's what happened with Tiragath last game. It would've worked out too if he wasn't a deflector.

Completely aware. That is part of the reason I suspected Shadowvezon.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This should be... Interesting. Alot of people are going to feel incredibly foolish by the end of this.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

This should be... Interesting. Alot of people are going to feel incredibly foolish by the end of this.

If that's true then I know who the Prince is.

I did warn them.

You didn't warn them at all. Basically all you did was provide some not-even cryptic line saying you "knew" who was guilty simply because someone told you, but yet not providing an ounce of actionable information.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If that's true then I know who the Prince is.

I did warn them.

You didn't warn them at all. Basically all you did was provide some not-even cryptic line saying you "knew" who was guilty simply because someone told you, but yet not providing an ounce of actionable information.
Our good friend Voltex desided to send the PM.

Telling me, out of everyone you most guilty and I have to vote.

If you our innocent then the lengths he has gone to are more tord the actions of a member of the enforcers.

Also apon looking at his game style he's acting like he never has played the game. His "simply being the follower" method is very out of character.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Ummm I didn't but okay

I would say you can continue trying to discredit me if you want, except that I think I've made it pretty clear that my strategy this go-round is to have no strategy at all beyond selecting a different Rep each round and voting with them, so there's not much to discredit

When you've been playing Mafia for 6+ years sometimes you just gotta sit back and relax, y'know?

• Upvote 9

...wait what is even going on at this point? *confused*

we're just waiting for Ehks to post the lynching I think, Madam Enforcer

it's either Voxumo dying, Jed dying, or both of 'em dying - but I'll be rather surprised if it ends up being both, since I have a feeling our Secret Role isn't a fan of multi-hangs

• Upvote 5

it's either Voxumo dying, Jed dying, or both of 'em dying - but I'll be rather surprised if it ends up being both, since I have a feeling our Secret Role isn't a fan of multi-hangs

well do i have news for you

---

scene delayed for a bit, had to do some homework and might not get the scene completed before i sleep tonight. so

yeah.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

well do i have news for you

---

scene delayed for a bit, had to do some homework and might not get the scene completed before i sleep tonight. so

yeah.

i can't handle the anticipation

(actually i can)

ugh

sorry

scene delayed a bit longer, until i can get one last piece of info

the scene will be up tomorrow without a doubt.

EDIT: nevermind, got the info. scene will come up SOON.

Edited by Xenoblade Two

1Ydp0mg.jpg

ugh

sorry

can't wait

(this is me saving you from your posts merging)

(you're welcome)

(you owe me)

ugh

sorry

can't wait

(you're welcome)

(you owe me)

Really.

ugh

sorry

can't wait

(you're welcome)

(you owe me)

Really.

TL your posts merge together all the time, I know because I get the separate notifications and end up reading the same post two or three times with new quotes and additions

so yes, really :P

• Upvote 1

Day 4

There was a chattering amongst the villagers. The Representative had just told them that Taka Nuvia was an Enforcer, and yet didn’t allow the people to vote for her? ToaD stepped up to the Representative, and asked, “Hey, what gives? Why the karz can’t we vote for Taka even though she’s an Enforcer?”

The Representative sighed. “I know it wasn’t her that attacked me. She spoke to me shortly after I buried ShadowVezon. I doubt she would attack me so soon afterwards.”

ToaD shrugged, and muttered, “Whatever. At least we know she’s one of them now.” He walked back to the group, who began casting their votes.

Eventually, after what seemed to have been far too long, everyone had cast their votes. ToaD, at the last moment, squeezed in his vote. He muttered something about almost forgetting to do so, despite talking to the Representative before. With somber precision, the representative began tallying up the votes.

“Voxumo. Please step forwards.”

Voxumo gulped, and walked towards the representative.

“You’ve been blamed for attempting to assassinate me. What say you?”

He looked panicked, and pointed back towards Jed. “Jed did it! Not me! I’m innocent! Sure, I lead the bandwagon against ShadowVezon, but...that was just a gut feeling. I regret what I did,” he said, “somewhat.”

The Rep beckoned Jed. “You too. Come. Funnily enough, it seems like the same amount of votes were cast for the both of you. What do you say, Jed?”

“Wasn’t me.”

The Representative sighed once again. “I thought that would be your response. I’m sorry to the both of you, but rules are rules. Please make your way to the gallows. It’ll be swift.”

The two terrified, doomed Matoran looked at each other. Their death was soon to come, and neither wanted to face it...though the Representative was quick to force them both up to the gallows. They wrapped the noose around the two Matoran’s necks, and looked them both in the eyes.

“I apologize. You’re both innocent, I know, but...everyone thinks you did it. But neither of you are my red-eyed attacker.”
They pulled the lever, and both innocent Matoran dropped down. Their necks snapped gruesomely, leaving their limp, lifeless forms to dangle there. The crowd mumbled umcomfortably. Everyone had thought the two were guilty, but neither of them were. The corpses of the doomed swung lazily in the breeze, reminding the village what they had just done.

Was it worth it? Killing those two innocents?

Voxumo (Matoran) and jed1ndy (Matoran) lynched.

NIGHT ROLES HAVE 24 HOURS TO SEND ACTIONS

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Man you guys are bad at this

- :burnmad:

The Enforcers are pretty much confirmed though, so that's something.

We already know Taka, one is probably Hellyam, and I have a feeling well know if the last is Portal or Underscore before the night is over.

Of course, I'm going to be of no help, since if Portal comes up for Rep again I'll gladly follow =P

Hellyam isn't confirmed over Smoke, and Taka could be innocent and Wind an Enforcer (not that Taka's helping her case if she is). I'd hardly say the Enforcers are confirmed.

And even if the best leads are both correct, and we get the one in Portal and Undy, we still have no idea who the Prince is-- even worse, the Prince doesn't have to kill for like, 3 more hangings.

- :burnmad:

Burn, please, we both know you aren't stupid. The representative - who is Wind - revealed Taka as an Enforcer through a scene.

Unless Ehks tells us that the Rep can lie about results, it's safe to assume fair balance and that they are being truthful.

Smoke was in the suspect list with Nato; while this doesn't immediately mean he's innocent, it is less likely to be Smoke than Hellyam.

And we'll know whether it's Portal or Underscore by the end of this night, unless the Rep wastes their time on me... which is quite likely. Blind loyalty from me is rather unheard of.

Gotta stay fresh.

ugh

sorry

can't wait

(you're welcome)

(you owe me)

Really.

TL your posts merge together all the time, I know because I get the separate notifications and end up reading the same post two or three times with new quotes and additions

so yes, really :P

The really was for the "you owe me" part.

:P

Unless Ehks tells us that the Rep can lie about results, it's safe to assume fair balance and that they are being truthful.

the only thing the rep can do is hold back results, either to not reveal them at all or to reveal them later.

not lie about them.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

the only thing the rep can do is hold back results, either to not reveal them at all or to reveal them later.

not lie about them.

I figured

Night 5

The Representative sat in their house quietly. They had gone to check up on Voltex, and to confirm he was innocent. And, unsurprisingly, he was. He was an old resident of the village, so that shouldn’t have come off as a surprise...which made Taka Nuvia’s odd betrayal all the more baffling.

They sat in their house, still attempting to make sense of what was seen in the other villager’s house the previous night. What did that board mean? What purpose did it serve? Could it have-

Their thoughts were interrupted by the crackling of fire outside their window. They turned with a start, and peered out. Across the street, flaming tongues licked through the windows of Burnmad’s house, casting a sinister glow onto the ground below. The Representative leapt from their bed with a start, and rushed out of their home. By the time they stepped out into the cool night air, it was already too late. Burnmad’s singed corpse sat halfway out of the window, flames still flickering on his now blackened armor. The Representative slowly walked up to him, to check if he was still alive.

There was no pulse. Obviously he had choked on the smoke as he left, rather than burning to death. He was a Ta-Matoran after all. Heat was something he could stand...but not the lethal smoke. The fire slowly ate away at the home, until it choked itself out with its own blackened soot.

The Representative looked on sadly. Another victim.

-----

Once again, the town had gathered to vote on who had caused the fire. The Representative, covered in soot, stood before the crowd.
“Please, cast your votes. Remember to vote for who will be Representative next as well.”

Suspects for the arson of Burnmad’s home
ToaD
Underscore
Hellyam
ToaTimeLord

Candidates for representative
Windrider
Dragon.Star
Hellyam
Blade

Edited by Xenoblade Two
  • Upvote 1