Bionicle Mafia XXXVI: A Princely Affair

Ehksidian

Sorry Taka, even if Voltex made your character sympathetic you've still gotta have them die.

Voting Taka.

EDIT: I have no idea why I wrote Voltex there, whoops. Sorry Ehks.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Sorry Taka, even if Voltex made your character sympathetic you've still gotta have them die.

Voting Taka.

sorry to break it to you, but ehks didn't hire me to write these scenes

can confirm

the writing would probably be better if i did that though

Suspects for the murder of Blade

Taka- Enough for her to die

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Voting Taka.

I'm in an honor band this weekend so far so my thought processes are kinda scrambled. =P

Soooorrryyyy, both of you :3

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Voting Taka.

I'm in an honor band this weekend so far so my thought processes are kinda scrambled. =P

Which honor band?

District, County, or State?

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Voting Taka.

Which honor band?

District, County, or State?

None of the above actually. =P

For a college.

District Honor Band is this weekend though. =D

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

okay so scene is delayed because i Got Down With The Sickness (oh-wah-ah-ah-ah)

so pardon me while i slowly die due to getting less than an hour of sleep for the next few nights

Edited by Xenoblade Two
  • Upvote 6

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Day 7

There was little argument amongst the village. Taka was guilty and everyone knew it. She even voted for herself by walking directly to the gallows. Her face was somber, and her posture was rigid. She knew what was coming, and yet she remained stoic in the face of death.

“Do you have any last words,” The representative asked, “before you are put to death?”

Taka turned around and looked at the crowd. “Yes. I do.”

The representative glared at her. “Make it quick. I am not in the mood for a long speech, especially after what you did.”
Taka nodded, and began to speak, saying, “I know what I did was wrong. Blade was an innocent, and a valuable member of the village. I was simply following the orders the Prince gave me. Orders I believed were made in good faith, orders made in order to quell rebellion so he could rule over the village peacefully.”

The Representative let out a hoarse, dry laugh. “Made in good faith? You’re responsible for Unit going missing and Blade dying. How were those orders made in good faith? And how is murder the solution to ruling peacefully?”

Taka sighed. “I...didn’t agree with his methods. But the Prince does have our best interests at heart. He wants the village to thrive and prosper, and he knew he could do it himself...he didn’t believe that the village could do it on its own.”
“Why didn’t he just run for office, then?”

Taka glanced over to the Representative. “I’m sorry...what?”

“I said,” the Representative repeated, “Why didn’t he simply run for office to be the next Ruler? The election was only a few months away.”

Taka’s shoulders slumped. “I’m well aware of that, but he wasn’t. And by the time he found out, well...he already committed to his plan. He already confided in us that if he were to be elected representative, he would immediately stop the killings and just...well, rule the village and have it prosper.”

The crowd was silent. The tension in the air was thick enough to scoop up with a spoon. One voice eventually cut through it, and spoke up.

“So you’re telling me...if he simply knew about the election beforehand, none of this would have happened? Everyone who died would still live?” Dragonstar said.

Taka nodded glumly. “Yes. Exactly that.”

“So his stupidity has gotten multiple people – his own people and ours – killed.”

“Yes.”

“Why would we elect someone dumb enough to do such a thing!” Dragonstar exclaimed. “Seriously, why would we? This is the literal worst election campaign I have ever seen in my life, and I was here to watch Tiragath fail miserably with his ‘Make the Village Great Again’ campaign!”

Tiragath coughed. “Hey, that was a good campaign and I won that year, so you can shut up.”

Dragonstar waved his hand. “You lost the year after. And that Ruler just got assassinated after ruling for a while.”

Tiragath grumbled to himself angrily for a few moments, before the Representative cleared her throat.

“Anyways...why didn’t you tell him about the election when he recruited you?” the Representative asked Taka curiously.

Taka shrugged, and answered, “Simple. I thought he knew. I thought he was planning on announcing his plans that day, and not assassinating the Ruler. I told him right afterwards, and...well, he told us in private what he planned to do if elected Representative. He was dedicated to keeping up his threat, though, and that’s why we’re in this situation.”

The Representative rubbed the bridge of her mask. “Of course. Because appearances matter more than people’s lives. Oh Mata-Nui...”

She tied the rope around Taka’s neck and placed her above the platform. “Of course, you did murder two people. That is punishable by death normally, so...”

Taka nodded solemnly. “I understand, and accept my fate. Though Unit is alive, simply...elsewhere. He won’t be coming back for a week at most. I put him in a boat with water and food.”

The Representative’s eyes grew dark. “And, pray tell, why did Blade not get the same treatment?”

Taka Nuvia gulped, the first signs of fear spreading across her face. “The...the prince was angry when I told him I spared Unit’s life, and demanded that the next person I kill be left dead in their home. I...I did what he told me to do. I regret it.”

The Representative’s eyes burned into her face.

“I regret trusting the Prince. I don’t think he was telling me the truth.”

The Representative pulled the lever, hanging Taka. Her neck snapped, as all necks tended to do when people were hung. It did not take long at all for the Representative to take her down and bury her lifeless corpse in the graveyard.

Her grave was next to Blade’s.

“Maybe we’ll get the Prince next,” the Representative muttered to herself, as she patted down the last of the dirt over Taka’s body. “Maybe we won’t have to deal with this ever again.”

NIGHT ROLES HAVE 24 HOURS TO PERFORM THEIR ACTIONS
REPRESENTATIVE RE-ELECTED

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Night 8

The Prince cradled a knife in his hand. The time had finally come for him to end someone’s life. Something he had dreaded for so long. His flowing white robes billowed behind him as he stalked towards Luroka’s home, fully intent on executing him. He had to kill someone, after all. One person, that was all.

The door was easy to pick open. The Prince slipped inside silently, his footsteps carefully placed to avoid any loose-looking floorboards. Unfortunately for him, one creaked.

And it wasn’t one he stepped on.

“Ah. So you’ve finally come to kill me, eh?” Luroka said. A large, metal rod rested on his shoulder as he glared at the Prince. “I knew you thought I was a threat to your power. The people love me. In fact, the only reason I haven’t been elected representative is because-“

Luroka’s words were swiftly cut off by a knife planted directly between his eyes. The Matoran stumbled backwards and fell with a dull thump. The Prince walked over, and wrenched the knife out of Luroka’s skull.

Hm...easier than expected. I thought he would give more of a fight. Oh well. I do hope no one noticed me... The Prince mused as he cleaned off his knife. He had done his best to be silent and unassuming. Even after appearing on suspect lists, no one batted an eye at him. A smile crept across his face.

Yes, even with his Enforcers dead he may still win. No one knew who he was. And he intended on keeping it that way.

-----

The sun rose, and once again the village gathered to vote. The Representative made sure to mention that Hidron Nuva was an innocent, and that Luroka had died. A suspect list was created.

Suspects for the murder of Luroka
Underscore
Dragon.Star
Onaku
ToaD

Candidates for representative
Windrider
RG
Underscore
Onaku

Edited by Monado Girl
  • Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

It's Underscore. Look at the rep list.

in what way does the rep list have anything to do with this

i vote dragonstar

What would the Prince's goal be now?

just gonna say the rep list is assembled via random chance, except for the current rep who is always on it.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

i vote dragonstar

The Prince wins if the whole village dies or if they are voted as Rep.

Since Underscore appeared on both the rep and suspect list makes him the most likely person to be the Prince.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I vote Underscore.

Also, the Prince should at least let Luroka finish speaking. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

i vote dragonstar

Since Underscore appeared on both the rep and suspect list makes him the most likely person to be the Prince.

Ok but there's like... no correlation between the two. All the players on both lists are randomly selected (except for the guilty one ofc) Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png

i vote dragonstar

Ok but there's like... no correlation between the two. All the players on both lists are randomly selected (except for the guilty one ofc)

stop trying to defend yourself so much