Best and worst Bionicle G2 moments in 2016

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) I know that 2016 is going to end today, so I would like to ask you guys a question: What is your best and worst moment in Bionicle G2 this year? I know that this year is cruddy because G2 is not so great and ended this year sadly, but it has some ups and downs.

For me, here's my best and worst moments:

Best:

1. Having a Bionicle TV show (The Journey to One) for the first time.

2. The Journey to One has much better character development than the Online Animations in 2015. The show also has more than one voice actor as well, and the show is 3D animated.

3. Elemental Creatures combining with the Toa and Umarak.

4. Artwork and a book filled with it.

5. The story had a more satisfying end than G1.

6. Ekimu the Mask Maker 2016 set. I love his trans-blue colors.

7. I love the sets' trans-colored pieces.

8. Umarak the Destroyer.

9. Makuta Contest.

10. Tahu's appearance in these crossover Lego Pirates videos. It was very funny and cool.:D

Worst:

1. Bionicle ended again this year. ( :( (crying in tears)). Plus, the planned third year is cancelled, so G2 only had two years.

2. The fact the The Journey to One is a Netflix show.

3. It's just a series of four specials, as it is sort of like Hero Factory. It ended very short with a small amount of episodes.

4. Bionicle wasn't as good at most other Lego themes this year.

5. Bionicle's 15th anniversary never celebrated. When will Bionicle ever celebrate its anniversary? It was one of Lego's most successful and famous themes in history, and it should deserve to have its anniversary celebrated, but Lego didn't do it for some reason.:(

So, there. What about you guys? Happy New Year!:)

• Upvote 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Lego celebrates Bionicle's anniversaries by canceling it.

For me G2 shined when it came to its sets. They are by far the best Bionicle builds I've put toghter that wasn't a custom MOC.

The worst part would be the simplistic storyline.

It so much potential but nothing came from it.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I don't know where you got the idea that the ending of journey to one was more satisfying, but

The best moment of 2016 was when the matoran in JtO were fighting back against the beasts, swinging punches at them. The single most epic moment in the whole series.

I'm not going to get started on what they did wrong as the list goes on.

Edited by Tuuli

I guess for a worst moment I'll go with the latest Bionicle.com update stating that titan Ekimu was a Toa of Light when in Journey to One he said that he was not a Toa at all. I really don't like contradicts like that. 

For one of the best things, I'll go with the sets and artwork. They were really cool IMO.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Simultaneously, the release of the art book last month was both the best and worst moment for me.  The best because it was beautiful art full of beautiful ideas and made me think Gen2 wasn't so bad after all.  The worst because now Gen2 is dead and none of those ideas will ever show up in the wild.  Bittersweet, y'know?

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest